What's the weather like where you are? (10)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟81,210.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The rivers overflow sometimes.
Oh, I meant to say our neighborhood isn't. I don't live close enough to a river. The Kroger parking lot flooded and it was 6 months or more before they reopened but we had started shopping at Walmart way before that.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟613,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh, I meant to say our neighborhood isn't. I don't live close enough to a river. The Kroger parking lot flooded and it was 6 months or more before they reopened but we had started shopping at Walmart way before that.
The rivers here are the Stillaguamish, Skykomish, and Snohomish. The joke is "mish" is a native american word for "don't build your house here".

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟81,210.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The rivers here are the Stillaguamish, Skykomish, and Snohomish. The joke is "mish" is a native american word for "don't build your house here".

LOL! I lived in FL many moons ago. We had Kissimmee and Okeechobee.. In Maine there is Skowhegan (Skow rhymes with cow); they say,"Skow? He gone." I like learning weird names of towns like One Egg, FL and Frostproof, FL.. I was curious about the town in Texas called Lovelady and found out it is a surname. Hell is in MI.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.