United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think I will die a very strange man.

The more I think for myself, the stranger my concepts become. It's also great when my strange concepts feed off each other and become even stranger.

I feel like I have to come up with whole new terms and words to describe myself.
Seems to be a running occurrence in my life. I do my own thing, and slowly develop my own culture and customs.

I wish I had total control of a country, so I could mold it.

Upvote 0

Agnieska

Dec 6, 2012
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I think I will die a very strange man.

The more I think for myself, the stranger my concepts become. It's also great when my strange concepts feed off each other and become even stranger.

I feel like I have to come up with whole new terms and words to describe myself.
Seems to be a running occurrence in my life. I do my own thing, and slowly develop my own culture and customs.

I wish I had total control of a country, so I could mold it.

Are you doing too many push ups? Just wondering if you're running short of oxygen.:o

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,166,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Did my pushups today. At least enjoying the burn from a work out is one of the rare instances when I do enjoy physical masochism, makes working out a lot easier.

I really do hope I will be able to build up at least a little muscle mass. Being skinny has really hurt my self esteem lately.

Going to drink my protein shake right now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ks777

Start singing
May 8, 2009
Other world
✟16,650.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Did my pushups today. At least enjoying the burn from a work out is one of the rare instances when I do enjoy physical masochism, makes working out a lot easier.

I really do hope I will be able to build up at least a little muscle mass. Being skinny has really hurt my self esteem lately.

Going to drink my protein shake right now.
I recommend getting a gym membership if you can afford it. If not, at least try to do other exercises like sit ups and pull ups to work more muscles.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.