be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's sad that I've been here for and hour and a half and all I have gotten done is two Bibliography entries...
:sorry:

I wish my emotions would shut off so I can actually focus on this.
Yet I know the only thing that will help is dialog and I just dont have time for it right now.

Reactions: Obzocky
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Today, the seventh day in a row where the washing machine has been full of siblings barely-worn clothing, I am reminded of just how much I prefer living alone. Or alone in a house share where we establish a washing schedule which allows everyone to wash their clothing and not weep because they can't even get it to a launderette and their clothes are just in need of a wash and they can't believe people wash clothing that has been on their non-sweaty bodies for all of half an hour.

That and I get annoyed with washing up, dirty cookers and all sorts of things. Like people putting towels that have been urinated on by felines into my plastic storage boxes seemingly without any clue about how plastic tends to hold onto scents and now my nice clean box stinks of cat urine and, by proxy, all my clothes that go in that box will stink of cat urine until I've spent an unnecessary amount of time washing a big plastic box when I should be dumping the siblings clothes out of the washer and putting my own in whilst repeating "I don't care" whenever she shouts at me for doing so.

Pfft. Home life. Give me a bachelor pad any day.

Upvote 0
S

SOLDIER ❤

Tired and already wishing it was friday. I need more friends to go out with. I also need a car. Okay E. How's about we work on that investment. :D hmmm... But then... we need... $for car, for inspection, plates, and insurance. :cry: I wanna car, but it's a pain to have one. Plus NYC parking sucks!! Not to mentoin alternate side parking. Grrrrrr.... I guess it's best to just walk... sigh... but I still want a car.

Upvote 0

Agnieska

Dec 6, 2012
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Tired and already wishing it was friday. I need more friends to go out with. I also need a car. Okay E. How's about we work on that investment. :D hmmm... But then... we need... $for car, for inspection, plates, and insurance. :cry: I wanna car, but it's a pain to have one. Plus NYC parking sucks!! Not to mentoin alternate side parking. Grrrrrr.... I guess it's best to just walk... sigh... but I still want a car.

I know the feeling. I've been without a car for a few weeks. It's a pain having to walk everywhere. But like you say, parking can be a nightmare, so thanks for sharing - you've encouraged me to think positive about no car. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.