Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't say what my first game was, especially if you count the learning video games of the 1980s, but the first I really remember well is "Burger Time" on the Texas Instruments and a parade of PC games... "SimCity," "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?," "SimTower," "SimEarth," etc etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Morphane

Jan 7, 2009
✟15,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I remember our family visiting friends who had Pong playing on the TV. This must have been the late 70s. I was instantly mesmerised.

Not long after that we got our own version of Pong, with the Sheen M-1200 Microprocessor Programmable TV Game, which was a clone of RCA Studio II. With that primitive console we also had Doodle, Pattern, Bowling, and Black Jack 1 & 2.

Then came the Atari 2600 which was unbelievably cool for the time. Those simple, primitive games held the attention of children just as much as modern titles which take teams of people and years of development to create.

Oh, and the kids back then really enjoyed their games through and through. Unlike games today which require 40+ hours to complete, and end up on the shelf uncompleted because the next best thing has arrived.

Upvote 0