Indiana
✟19,896.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been emailing him recently about things that are going around back home and that I have been doing. He tells me about school and asks how it is going for me. But I haven't had the courage to tell him anything more. I really want to do it in person but I won't see him for a while. I am thinking about visiting him next month with some friends.

Upvote 0

secretdawn

Nov 24, 2003
Missouri
Visit site
✟783.00
Faith
Christian
drdeancrosby said:
Big mistake.Guys are turned of by aggressive females in spite of what they teach you in WOMEN'S LIB 101.If he's outgoing he's going to be attracted to girls who are shy.
That is completely untrue...plenty of guys like a girl who is confindent enough to tell a guy she likes him...some are too insecure to handle a strong and confident female, but most of them don't mind it or appreciate it...it is hard to be a guy i am sure and bear all the responsibility of making the first move...guys can be shy too...

Upvote 0

Saxman

Jan 29, 2004
✟7,780.00
Faith
Protestant
Well Valentine's is coming up and this is the best time of year to reveal your feelings. Send him a card signing it from "Your Secret Admirer", and let him figure it out. If you are any good at poetry write a poem inside. Also if you wear a particular brand of perfume spray some of that on the card.

Upvote 0