(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Blah, okay... my $0.57 worth? You need to be doing voice-overs for Disney. Seriously. Or if you're hardcore against Disney (not sure who that was on this forum), your voice needs to be in musical cartoons period. Just.. you should be singing for a living. Period.

Anypewp, I heard the first few and although I think the 2nd one is great, I much prefer the Phantom song. To me, that screams "theatre" more than the others for whatever reason. I think you sound beautiful singing it and it better demonstrates your skills. Your voice sounds more profound singing that. You would stand out to me if I were judging you (which I kinda am right now :o).

Also, if you're taking requests, I know this is a child's song, but I would love to hear you sing Castle on a Cloud. :sorry:

:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ROFLMBO!!!!

Stand By Me ROCKS. :) You have soul in there - I heard it trying to get out a couple of times. :)

I vote for Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again. :)

Hehe...wonder what KOF will think if he sees it, lol. That was fun! I love being goofy.

I really enjoyed all of your songs. :D Beautiful voice. :) You will do great.

(not much help, huh? lol.)

Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again, depending on the overall feel of the musical you're auditioning for.

Thanks!

Beautiful and Amazing Vicky!!

God Bless,
Drew

Ohhhh, thank you Drewski :blush:

Blah, okay... my $0.57 worth? You need to be doing voice-overs for Disney. Seriously. Or if you're hardcore against Disney (not sure who that was on this forum), your voice needs to be in musical cartoons period. Just.. you should be singing for a living. Period.

Anypewp, I heard the first few and although I think the 2nd one is great, I much prefer the Phantom song. To me, that screams "theatre" more than the others for whatever reason. I think you sound beautiful singing it and it better demonstrates your skills. Your voice sounds more profound singing that. You would stand out to me if I were judging you (which I kinda am right now :o).

Also, if you're taking requests, I know this is a child's song, but I would love to hear you sing Castle on a Cloud. :sorry:

WOW. Those are some of the best and most amazing compliments I've ever gotten regarding my singing. :happyblush: Thank you! I've actually wanted to get into voice-over's for years, I just have zero idea how to go about it. That would be SO AWESOME!

Castle On A Cloud? Never heard of it. I'll have to look it up :) I'm always taking requests!

This is so so cool! All the songs are sweet

and btw what does your arm tat look like?

Thanks, hehehe. I don't know which arm you saw, I have tats on both: a turquoise butterfly with my son's name and birthdate on one, and a blue rose on the other.

Upvote 0

kingoffools13

Jun 14, 2007
PA
✟19,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Awww, you're so kind, LT! Thank you :) It's true, "Phantom" is unparalleled!

My goodness, someone help this child!

Hehe, here you go! Bear in mind I am VERY tired and I look bedraggled and now I'm going to bed!

YouTube - Stand by me

haha you gave up to easy but admittedly this song is easier with a group

K
O
f

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.