Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟70,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'll try to do some of them tonight :) I can learn a song in no time, have no fear! But I also want to work on some auditions for voice-overs :satisfied: I hope I land a job, that would be soooo exciting, even if it's just for a radio ad or something.

Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
.Vicky. said:
WOW. Those are some of the best and most amazing compliments I've ever gotten regarding my singing. :happyblush: Thank you! I've actually wanted to get into voice-over's for years, I just have zero idea how to go about it. That would be SO AWESOME!

Castle On A Cloud? Never heard of it. I'll have to look it up :) I'm always taking requests!

It's allllll true! :ok:

I'm shocked lol. :eek: It's from Les Mis. Probably one of the few musicals I'm actually familiar with (I typically hate them :sorry:). Oh, and I was thinking about the Phantom song and I think one of the reasons I really thought "theatre" when I heard it was because I think it's the only musical I've ever seen in its entirety.. and I enjoyed it. :) Still think you sounded the best in that one though. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I'll try to do some of them tonight :) I can learn a song in no time, have no fear! But I also want to work on some auditions for voice-overs :satisfied: I hope I land a job, that would be soooo exciting, even if it's just for a radio ad or something.

:smirk: You better! :nono:

And yey, I'm glad you're looking into it! Atta girl! :ok: You're inspiring me in the meantime (not do to that though lol oh God, no). :)

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
✟70,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's allllll true! :ok:

I'm shocked lol. :eek: It's from Les Mis. Probably one of the few musicals I'm actually familiar with (I typically hate them :sorry:). Oh, and I was thinking about the Phantom song and I think one of the reasons I really thought "theatre" when I heard it was because I think it's the only musical I've ever seen in its entirety.. and I enjoyed it. :) Still think you sounded the best in that one though. :thumbsup:

Well, thank ya again, chickpea :blush: I'm familiar with Les Mis but actually (shhh...) never seen the whole thing!

:smirk: You better! :nono:

And yey, I'm glad you're looking into it! Atta girl! :ok: You're inspiring me in the meantime (not do to that though lol oh God, no). :)

I'm sure getting a job with Disney would be next to impossible; that's every high school drama club member's dream, probably. And Disney undoubtedly gets flooded with demo's and auditions every day. Maybe if I'd started back in high school, I'd have a chance. But even if I can't voice the next Disney Princess film (hehe), maybe you'll hear me on the radio or TV someday!

Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Well, thank ya again, chickpea :blush: I'm familiar with Les Mis but actually (shhh...) never seen the whole thing!

:ahah: I once borrowed Grease from someone in the hopes (their hope, not mine) that I would appreciate that "wonderful, classic" film. Had that thing for almost a year and never once took it out of the box!

.Vicky. said:
I'm sure getting a job with Disney would be next to impossible; that's every high school drama club member's dream, probably. And Disney undoubtedly gets flooded with demo's and auditions every day. Maybe if I'd started back in high school, I'd have a chance. But even if I can't voice the next Disney Princess film (hehe), maybe you'll hear me on the radio or TV someday!

WOMAN!!! :nono:

Think of it though. This is for voice-over work. I think age has little to nothing to do with actor selection here. Just think of those you've already heard in some of the major cartoons out there. They're not fresh outta high school, darlin'. :) You've got a fighting chance! :notlistening: <--- that's him flexing

Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Haha, that was a gas!!

I hope so! At least a creative profession of some kind :ok: Writing, singing, performing, something!

AMEN!!

*goes into the movie/music/writing business and create a studio and calls Vicky and Crystal*

I'll get you two to be famous in the Lord uh huh!!

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
✟70,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How long are we talking about waiting for Dolly's song?

I mean, I'm desperate to hear it!

"The Fruit of the Spirit is...patience...and self control."

:D

I don't even KNOW that one, and it's got such a small range of notes, it'll be the hardest one for me to learn. Not to mention Dolly's voice makes it even harder to pick up on, but I found a version Shania Twain did, so I can learn that one, I think :) I'm used to learning songs from CD's or sheet music lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I know she's awesome, I love her, but she's REALLY hard to imitate or learn from. Sorry!!!

I'm doing the other song you wanted, though! It's forthcoming! Don't be sad :hug: No sad Tinkabink's allowed.

That's okay. I know you're trying! :hug: Thank you!
I've been having major technical difficulties and everything is taking me SO LONG to do!

But anyway, here's Victory In Jesus :)

http://www.4shared.com/embed/345914154/d5cf08cc

:cry: beautiful.

Thank you so much!

Upvote 0

K9_Trainer

Unusually unusual, absolutely unpredictable
May 31, 2006
✟18,437.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0