What should be done about central banks assassinating US Presidents?

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
First Lincoln was killed for introducing the greenback currency and then Kennedy was killed for his non-federal reserve notes. Both were debt free currencies that ended shortly after the Presidents who introduced them met their respective untimely demises.

1551-002.jpg

Reactions: brinny

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First Lincoln was killed for introducing the greenback currency and then Kennedy was killed for his non-federal reserve notes. Both were debt free currencies that ended shortly after the Presidents who introduced them met their respective untimely demises.
Since Lincoln died over 150 years ago - not much can be done about that.
Kennedy was killed almost 60 years ago - and most of the perpetrators are necessarily dead. Not much to be done there either.

No one has been assassinated in office since Kennedy but Regan was shot. Can you find any "central bank" involvement with him?

Every president who has died in office either died in a year ending in 0 (the first one) or was elected in a year ending in 0. The string was unbroken from Lincoln to Kennedy. It has been suggested that was a result of a curse on the office put there by 'The Prophet' - Tecumseh's brother, back in the 1830s.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

1551-002.jpg

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Every president who has died in office either died in a year ending in 0 (the first one) or was elected in a year ending in 0. The string was unbroken from Lincoln to Kennedy. It has been suggested that was a result of a curse on the office put there by 'The Prophet' - Tecumseh's brother, back in the 1830s.

Even more revealing than that, every president who has died in office was elected in a year starting in 1.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with the logic there...
Well - the title of the thread is about the central banks killing US PRESIDENTS.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Well - the title of the thread is about the central banks killing US PRESIDENTS.
You're right, but I guess the idea was that the conspiracy has a worldwide reach. More than whether it's about killing or deposing, presidents or other world leaders, I'm still waiting for something that indicates that these people's careers came to an end because of central banking!

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Personally, I think they killed Carter. I don't have evidence for that just yet, but...
Yeah - that would have to come AFTER he was dead ......

Upvote 0

Bible Page

White Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!
Sep 22, 2015
✟952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah - that would have to come AFTER he was dead ......
Are Carter jokes really appropriate? Consider he's fighting melanoma that spread through his body and to his brain.

editing to say, yeah, I agree this should be moved to conspiracy forum.

Upvote 0

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Are Carter jokes really appropriate? Consider he's fighting melanoma that spread through his body and to his brain.
...Rats, totally forgot about that. That makes my joke a bit more macabre than I intended... Maybe go with Clinton instead?

Upvote 0