Veteran
Aug 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
✟2,312.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
What matters most in your life is a question that most of us ask very often and sometimes, we post this question to our loved ones. We started to see:-
  • Should family come first?
The Bible talks about the values of family so much...should family comes first?
  • Should God come first?
God is what most people put as first because He created us.
  • Should ourselves comes first?
Some will tell you that ourselves comes first because no one can do anything unless they are content with it.

What about you? What matters most in your life? Who comes first? Should we say that God should come first, what does it mean? I want to share with you that, sometimes, when we say that God should come first, we start to put our focus on serving the Lord. Placing that as a priority in our lives.

Today, I realised one thing...It's not serving the Lord matters most but building a strong relationship wtih Him is what matters most. When we have a strong relationship with God, He will guide us to where He wants us to be. He will open up the doors and we don't have to force ourself through closed doors.

What do you think? What matters most in your life?

salida

Veteran
Jun 14, 2006
✟6,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What matters most in your life is a question that most of us ask very often and sometimes, we post this question to our loved ones. We started to see:-
  • Should family come first?
The Bible talks about the values of family so much...should family comes first?​

• Should God come first?
God is what most people put as first because He created us.​

• Should ourselves comes first?
Some will tell you that ourselves comes first because no one can do anything unless they are content with it.​

What about you? What matters most in your life? Who comes first? Should we say that God should come first, what does it mean? I want to share with you that, sometimes, when we say that God should come first, we start to put our focus on serving the Lord. Placing that as a priority in our lives.

Today, I realised one thing...It's not serving the Lord matters most but building a strong relationship wtih Him is what matters most. When we have a strong relationship with God, He will guide us to where He wants us to be. He will open up the doors and we don't have to force ourself through closed doors.

What do you think? What matters most in your life?
Well, first its God, then spouse (wife or husband), children. Your church family - other members in the body of Christ, family and friends. Then the outside community- your coworkers, neighbors.

Upvote 0