What is your favorite TV programme

Oct 3, 2012
✟7,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Game of Thrones! I watched season 1 and then bought the books and they are awesome + made me enjoy the series even more, how they adapted the show from the books to fit the screen. They made some interesting choices that deviated from the books but worked in terms of telling the story. Anyhow, now that his latest book (due out Oct. 2012) will not publish until 2014, I will be eagerly awaiting season 3!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
As far as current programs go, much of it is just plain trashy. There are, however, a few exceptions. I do enjoy The Middle, Last Man Standing, and a new comedy called Malibu Country starring Reba McEntire and Lily Tomlin. I also like America's Got Talent, a summer favorite, and Primetime: What Would You Do. Other than that (and a couple of other things here and there), I prefer older TV shows and some educational programming.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.