What is the greatest evidence against the theory of evolution...?

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
To steal a line from a 60s love song!

Why does the sun keep on shining? Evolution gives no answer to that!

Darwinian Evolution is about how many species arise over time from one early life form. Nothing more. It does not explain how life started in the first place. It makes no comment on if God exists. It gives little to no help in answering the question will mankind eventually blow itself to hell with atomic weapons or wreck some other havoc on Earth. It knows nothing of Holman orbits.

Reactions: Kylie
Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single

What are some questions that evolution can't answer?

What facts can it not explain?

Comments?

God Bless!

The Theory of Evolution isn't supposed to answer all questions or explain everything. It only explains how species change, period.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Comments?

God Bless!

The emergence of human.

Upvote 0

Not_By_Chance

Site Supporter
May 25, 2015
✟62,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Comments?

God Bless!
I would recommend this excellent new DVD by creation-believing Christian scientists. You can view a trailer here.
If you're into astronomy/cosmology, I would also recommend these three Bible-honouring resources. And yes, I realise that cosmology isn't really about evolution in the usual meaning of the word, but secular scientists use the term to describe aspects of the universe and of course, the formation/creation of the universe goes to the heart of whether or not there is a supernatural power (God) or not. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I would recommend this excellent new DVD by creation-believing Christian scientists. You can view a trailer here.
If you're into astronomy/cosmology, I would also recommend these three Bible-honouring resources. And yes, I realise that cosmology isn't really about evolution in the usual meaning of the word, but secular scientists use the term to describe aspects of the universe and of course, the formation/creation of the universe goes to the heart of whether or not there is a supernatural power (God) or not. Enjoy.

Thank You, I'll look into it..., but if you already have reviewed it, what, in your opinion, it the proverbial nail in the coffin that was the linchpin that convinced you or at the very least made you doubt the theory of evolution?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank You, I'll look into it..., but if you already have reviewed it, what, in your opinion, it the proverbial nail in the coffin that was the linchpin that convinced you or at the very least made you doubt the theory of evolution?
"The nail in the coffin that was the lynchpin"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟241,102.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
THanks but no thanks, NotByChance. I see no scientific or theological validity in creation-science material.
If we are unaware of how the misguided have become confused, how shall we be able to help them? Thus, there is a social value in being familiar with the arguments, such as they are, used by creationists.

Upvote 0

Not_By_Chance

Site Supporter
May 25, 2015
✟62,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It's hard to say as there as so many. I suppose I would say that when I look at the amazing complexity of life and I read about the odds against all this occurring by chance, from a universe that no-one can explain in non-supernatural terms how it came into being, I just have to conclude that it's not possible, now matter how much time is allowed for it. Once there, I'm into theological issues, which is a whole new area of course (FYI, I don't accept the compromises of so-called Progressive Creation or Theistic Evolution because in my view, there is no evidence in the Biblical texts to support them and they just confuse the gospel message).

Don't be put off by the negative comments here - watch the DVDs and you will see how you are being deceived by all the evolutionist propaganda around us today.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's hard to say as there as so many. I suppose I would say that when I look at the amazing complexity of life and I read about the odds against all this occurring by chance, from a universe that no-one can explain in non-supernatural terms how it came into being, I just have to conclude that it's not possible, now matter how much time is allowed for it. Once there, I'm into theological issues, which is a whole new area of course (FYI, I don't accept the compromises of so-called Progressive Creation or Theistic Evolution because in my view, there is no evidence in the Biblical texts to support them and they just confuse the gospel message).

Don't be put off by the negative comments here - watch the DVDs and you will see how you are being deceived by all the evolutionist propaganda around us today.
Happening by chance is not possible. However, it didn't happen "by chance", that's what natural selection is about. A NON-random selection method. Anyone who thinks evolutionary theory teaches anything happening "by chance" hasn't understood the theory.

Upvote 0

Derek Meyer

Feb 25, 2016
Pretoria
✟17,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's hard to say as there as so many. I suppose I would say that when I look at the amazing complexity of life and I read about the odds against all this occurring by chance, ...
Natural selection is the opposite of chance.

Upvote 0