What is the attitude towards transgender people in the Christian Church?

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Common really?

Your saying what someone else says is the cause is incorrect,
No i am saying that transgender does not and has never fit even the broadest definition of mental illness
then you say it's the Conservatives fault and it is political.
who started legislating the so called bathroom bills?

Were talking about Transgender-ism, you honestly do not have a clue what might be causing it, and your left handed comment is all you can come up with, but you have no problem saying someone else is wrong.
I don't have a clue what causes some people to be left-handed but i am confidant in saying that it isn't a mental illness

You don't believe it to be a Moral issue?
Or is it you don't believe it to be an issue at all and we shouldn't even be discussing it, your ok with Transgender-ism as it is?
I'm OK with people being left handed too

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
No i am saying that transgender does not and has never fit even the broadest definition of mental illness
who started legislating the so called bathroom bills?

I don't have a clue what causes some people to be left-handed but i am confidant in saying that it isn't a mental illness

I'm OK with people being left handed too

Cool you managed to answer every point, while litterally not answering a single one.

You should run for Elected office, you can say a lot without ever saying anything at all, good job. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Cool you managed to answer every point, while litterally not answering a single one.

You should run for Elected office, you can say a lot without ever saying anything at all, good job. :oldthumbsup:
considering how you misrepresented what i said i I'm sure i wouldn't have a chance against you in an election

Upvote 0

Confused-by-christianity

May 6, 2020
No location
✟116,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I often wonder if we all argue and fight over the least important things and forget the most important things. My experience of church community is a significant part listening to christians argue over who's morally right or wrong or defending myself from those saying i'm wrong haha.

• Agree
Reactions: Zoii
Upvote 0