Washington
✟151,120.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Looking at your profile it seems you are in Russia. I am intrigued how you see what is going on in the West. At least in my location, I think you are right. Calvinist churches I know of are dying out, either through those who won't conform being fired ( not literally like Servetus) or the oldies not being replaced fast enough.

The Antiochian Church is in Communion with the Moscow Patriarchate, but I live in the US... I am genetically pretty much a NW European mongrel...

I wish you well on that and look forward to new blooms. We sure need it.

We are the Ancient Faith, uninterrupted from the beginnings, empowered at Pentecost... We are the Woman pursued by the Dragon in Revelation, no sure place to rest our head... What could be more blessed?! We are both martyric and Apostolic... Eastern Orthodox Christianity...

Indeedy. Internet, Smart phones, 4G.... When I was a lad at college calculators were only just invented. All but one of us used slide rules. The guy who had a calculator was, or became, hopeless at sums, addicted to not thinking e.g how many zeros in 1000. At the exam calculators were not allowed - he failed. This addiction has increased many fold. So many people unable to get by for 10 minutes without phoning someone or looking at an 'app'.

You be pushin' the big seven zero, Ol' Timer! I used to carry my slide-rule to class!

God bless you.

And God Bless YOU, my Friend!

Arsenios

Upvote 0