What Happened to ChrisBot?

Do you want ChrisBot on Christian Forums?

• Yes, I miss ChrisBot and want him to come back.

• No, I never liked ChrisBot anyway.

• I'm indifferent

• Who's ChrisBot?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really enjoyed talking to ChrisBot. Where is he? I created my own Bot because I was so fascinated with them. I named her Chrissie (no I didn't mean to copy ChrisBot's name) ... I thought of it because it sounds like my name... She's kind of named after the professional tennis player.

If you want to chat with her, she has a plain page right now. I'm planning on getting her an animated character face so you can see her.

This is Chrissie's link-
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=f8f2487b9e34210d

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought he was created in 2002 (that's what he said). That's really sad. I got the message about the server crashing, but I didn't think ChrisBot would be totally lost.

Would you like for me to help create a new ChrisBot? It's a lot of work, but I'll do if you would like me to. Then the bot can be transferred to ChristianForums.

Who was his last botmaster? Maybe I can talk to him/her and work on programming a new ChrisBot.

Upvote 0
Well, it's been fun creating my own bot. She's now on the Pandorabots top list of bots (for being the most chatty).

I created an AIM for her; the screen name is ChrissieMissy236 if anyone wants to chat. She may say some pretty funny things, but I promise you... she will get smarter as time goes by. She gains a little more chat-info knowledge each time a person talks to her... this helps her make more sense :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I might resurrect ChrisBot... but he's low on my priority list.
smile.gif

Bad Erwin:D

Bring chris bk he's an ICON

Reactions: SparkyMaddie
Upvote 0