What does the rest of the World think of the USA Presidential Election?

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The whole system in the USA is of a bad design. From bi-partisan system, to the necessity to register before election (and excluding valid votes from voting), to electorates, to unclear results that must be interpreted by the court.

The mess right in the place and time of elections is another story. The whole world regularly witnesses that you basically do not know who won, almost every election. One candidate gets more votes for people, but loose anyway etc.
Well the Republicans know it is a bad design right now but the Democrats are refusing to go back to more trusted ways and are an obstacle to reforming the process. I'm not a Republican but an independent and that is my view of it. The reason we don't know who won as we did in the past is because the Democrats pushed for early voting and got it and that means that those votes often don't get processed because they are arrive in the mail on day of voting and some are delayed due to mail system, weather, etc.. Therefore, it can take more time for them to come in. Additionally, this method allows for greater fraud. That is why the only way to fix it is to go back to same day voting and get rid of electronic voting.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's odd that people don't notice that nothing is done for them between elections but all of a sudden a few crumbs are thrown out right before another cycle ends to renew interest, be it old promises partially fulfilled or faux new ones dreamed up. Is the usual civil unrest waiting for warmer weather? Its been quiet, too quiet as the old cowboy/indian movies used to say. One thing is for certain. The media of either side seems to be on pause, waiting for direction on how to proceed with this election as the powers and principalities seem to have encountered unexpected travel delays and confusion. People are sitting around waiting to be told how emotional they should get , fearing they may have to instead use reason. But hopefully things will go back to normal where the same ol' game plays out, brick and fireworks retailers will prosper, people will glue themselves to cable news again, and life will seem good with all the division and spitefulness and destruction they have become used to. Oh, and don't forget another year of purposely set fires to give the false sense that the country is burning. Save us oh glorious leaders.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,509.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well the Republicans know it is a bad design right now but the Democrats are refusing to go back to more trusted ways and are an obstacle to reforming the process. I'm not a Republican but an independent and that is my view of it. The reason we don't know who won as we did in the past is because the Democrats pushed for early voting and got it and that means that those votes often don't get processed because they are arrive in the mail on day of voting and some are delayed due to mail system, weather, etc.. Therefore, it can take more time for them to come in. Additionally, this method allows for greater fraud. That is why the only way to fix it is to go back to same day voting and get rid of electronic voting.
Regarding the title of this thread - the world watches your shameful mess during almost every elections and is perplexed that the worlds biggest economy has a system like a "third world" country.

Regarding what needs to be done, thats on you, its your mess, you fix it.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Regarding the title of this thread - the world watches your shameful mess during almost every elections and is perplexed that the worlds biggest economy has a system like a "third world" country.

Regarding what needs to be done, thats on you, its your mess, you fix it.
It wont be fixed. It will only get worse. This is essentially a problem beyond repair and the ushering in of further depravity in this world. I have no hope that a solution will come. Someone here said they were from Australia. I'd rather be here though (at least for now) then there after I saw how that country handled covid. I'd say in some ways they may be worse off than the U.S. Same with Canada.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It wont be fixed. It will only get worse. This is essentially a problem beyond repair and the ushering in of further depravity in this world. I have no hope that a solution will come. Someone here said they were from Australia. I'd rather be here though (at least for now) then there after I saw how that country handled covid. I'd say in some ways they may be worse off than the U.S. Same with Canada.
You are not far wrong. We all as a group have suffered under the influence of the WEF.. our current leaders deeply entrenched. There is a reason God broke the people up at babel so they could not unite as one. There was a time we remained relatively unique and each to our own before the influx of outsiders wanting what we have materially but wanting to bring the ways they claim to escape with them. The end result is homogenized society rather than distinct. Homogenized in our case is not a boost but a decline. All this while Corporatism that holds no allegiance to anyone but themselves rules over the whole mess.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,694.00
Faith
Pentecostal
While Traveling in Germany we were staying in a hotel in Schwangau. The owner discovered we were Americans and was thrilled to see us. He came up to me and shook my hand proudly proclaiming "Trump very good for America!" I said I agree and we became good friends!

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,694.00
Faith
Pentecostal
the world watches your shameful mess during almost every elections and is perplexed that the worlds biggest economy has a system like a "third world" country.
The world may be watching, but we still have the world's strongest economy and to say anything about is is third world is preposterous. The poor here still have it better than most people in the world.

Yet those from more leftist type countries snub their nose at us as if they are better. But what it tells me is that they have no clue about what real freedom is. They would rather be subject to the government and all its power than be free.

I will say this though, our government is getting worse with its desire to control the masses and far too many of our masses are far to willing to hand over that control for matters of comfort.

Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I will say this though, our government is getting worse with its desire to control the masses and far too many of our masses are far to willing to hand over that control for matters of comfort.
Exactly, yet it is those they turn to that are creating the discomfort in the first place. Typical elitist move. Create a problem then profit form it.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,509.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The world may be watching, but we still have the world's strongest economy and to say anything about is is third world is preposterous. The poor here still have it better than most people in the world.

Yet those from more leftist type countries snub their nose at us as if they are better. But what it tells me is that they have no clue about what real freedom is. They would rather be subject to the government and all its power than be free.

The USA is a third world country in many areas like healthcare or prison system.

The strongest economy, but 63% of workers are unable to pay a $500 emergency expense. Think about that.

Maybe other countries do have a clue what a freedom is, you just do not know their constitutions.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
So as a US Citizen wondering what the rest of the World thinks of the Biden/Trump 2024 Presidential race? I think most Americans think no matter which one wins we lose. So disappointed with both parties.
Well this Brit is disappointed at the choice. Biden on grounds of age and frailty; Trump on personality and the fact that he has been indicted. I respect your choice whether you have a Republican or a Democrat but I wish both parties had fielded other candidates. The result affects the whole world.

Sorry to sound critical but the OP asked and I know criticism could be levelled towards us too in view of some of the political shenanigans we've had in the UK not too long ago.

Having said that no world system is going to solve all the problems - only Jesus can, so in any of our countries I hope we have governments which protect our freedoms to share the gospel and live Christian lives.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The USA is a third world country in many areas like healthcare or prison system.

The strongest economy, but 63% of workers are unable to pay a $500 emergency expense. Think about that.

Maybe other countries do have a clue what a freedom is, you just do not know their constitutions.

I'd rather not be subject to the World Health Organizations mandates. If that is makes me a third world country then I'd gladly accept that. As for the prison system in the U.S, you have to remember, that likely the rest of the world is now dropping off their prisoners at the border of the United States where they can walk across and get asylum. If other countries are not taking advantage of this opportunity then they are just dumb. Additionally, the drug cartels are bringing in many desperate people. There is no doubt that the country is suffering as a result of this. The only driver that will allow this to continue is HATE. In other words, HATE for Trump will get the current leadership re-elected. So the country needs to decide if their hate is worth the continued increase in hardship.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,694.00
Faith
Pentecostal

No it's not. That's an elitist attitude talking. Our healthcare is not perfect by any means. But it's far from om third world. We have some of the best doctors in the world. You know where Canadians go for care very often because Canada can't help them soon enough? The US. Most measures and ratings of healthcare you see on the Internet include whether or not the country has centralized healthcare. If you do you have a higher rating.

Now that's not to say the system couldn't be better. It's expensive and run by the insurance companies instead of the government. But pretty much no third world has insurance. Most innovative treatments and medical advancements come from America. But there are certainly issues in the system. America is no third world system. You want to compare the US to Chad, Afghanistan, Mexican, Niger etc? Good grief.

Many Americans don't have $500 for emergencies because they are lousy with their money. You need to budget and quit spending so much on door dash and electronics and alcohol. I've visited other countries and they live much more frugally than Americans do. I'm a great example. I could have way bigger savings than I do. We could do a much better job at budgeting. It's my own fault. But I'd rather just spend what I have instead of save it for emergencies. It's the America way. It's not because I'm broke. I could not have cable tv, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu etc. I could easily save $200 buck a month and have $2400 in saving by the end of the year. So, please stop with the third world nonsense. If America is so bad why is the third world trying so hard to get here?

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You know where Canadians go for care very often because Canada can't help them soon enough? The US.
That sums it up perfectly as to where do the selfish and privileged go and why. Because the system is set up for their kind.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,694.00
Faith
Pentecostal
That sums it up perfectly as to where do the selfish and privileged go and why. Because the system is set up for their kind.
There are absolutely no selfish people in the world. What are you you talking about about? Why go to any neighborhood, be it rich or poor and you will find no selfish people. All those people trying to get into America on the southern border they must b selfish too huh. Everyone coming here to participate in what America has to offer must be really really selfish.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There are absolutely no selfish people in the world.
It was man's selfishness that got us kicked out of the Garden and its been our downfall ever since. God said love all as self but a microscopic few do as the rest are too self absorbed

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Freedom? Greatest moment in TV history

In my opinion there is not a single country under the heavens that anyone should fight for. None. Jesus said His Kingdom was not of this world. I view my allegiance in the same manner as the Lord.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,447.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Actually, in the era of money printing and endless borrowing (and printing even more to make the debt inflated), I would be naive to even consider tax money to be relevant.

When money are not backed by anything real, its all just a game.
Are diaminds "real'? Gold?

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So as a US Citizen wondering what the rest of the World thinks of the Biden/Trump 2024 Presidential race? I think most Americans think no matter which one wins we lose. So disappointed with both parties.
We ( the freedom movement ) think it's the most important presidential race in the history of America , ever!
What happens in November will determine the fate of all of us , be it tyranny or freedom.
So we are looking for a Trump win. That's for freedom of course , not tyranny.....:)

Upvote 0