What does the rest of the World think of the USA Presidential Election?

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,640.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
So as a US Citizen wondering what the rest of the World thinks of the Biden/Trump 2024 Presidential race? I think most Americans think no matter which one wins we lose. So disappointed with both parties.
I'm totally shocked that Americans would consider Trump as your President. I'm even more shocked that you may be about to repeat the mistake. I suspect that many Australians share my viewpoint.

OB

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So as a US Citizen wondering what the rest of the World thinks of the Biden/Trump 2024 Presidential race? I think most Americans think no matter which one wins we lose. So disappointed with both parties.
Biden is not so bad.

Reactions: 65James
Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The democrats will do whatever they can (as long as they don't get caught) to cook the election

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Definitely disagree but have to like your comment for honesty. What things do you like about President Joe Biden?
Not necessarily what I like but how I feel. He has the nation's best interest in mind, unity. Though very difficult to manage , he has the courage to find compromise when it presents itself.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Trump helped establish the Abraham accords which in my opinion is one of the greatest threats to Christianity because it will be used to weed out view points such as orthodox views on homosexuality and pro-life views. So while, he may be very good against crime and great for the economy, and against illegal immigration, at the end of the day do you want Christianity to embrace more unorthodox views?

The Abraham Accords give secular think tanks away to harness world religions to their advantage and put Atheists and Secularism firmly in control in due time and by them would be able to spread very unorthodox views through the worlds dominant religions.

So while conservatives feel very encouraged by Trump, they may want to think again. That is not an endorsement of Biden because he is still very unfavorable. But which is going to cause the greater threat to Christianity abroad is how I believe Christians should view this. I wouldn't say Biden is the better option. I see threats to Christianity from both. But this is because of the people not turning to their Lord and repenting of their sins.

Upvote 0

65James

Feb 18, 2024
Minnesota
✟7,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Not necessarily what I like but how I feel. He has the nation's best interest in mind, unity. Though very difficult to manage , he has the courage to find compromise when it presents itself.
I would disagree but the way former President Trump acts I can easily understand your point of view.

Upvote 0

65James

Feb 18, 2024
Minnesota
✟7,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Trump helped establish the Abraham accords which in my opinion is one of the greatest threats to Christianity because it will be used to weed out view points such as orthodox views on homosexuality and pro-life views. So while, he may be very good against crime and great for the economy, and against illegal immigration, at the end of the day do you want Christianity to embrace more unorthodox views?

The Abraham Accords give secular think tanks away to harness world religions to their advantage and put Atheists and Secularism firmly in control in due time and by them would be able to spread very unorthodox views through the worlds dominant religions.

So while conservatives feel very encouraged by Trump, they may want to think again. That is not an endorsement of Biden because he is still very unfavorable. But which is going to cause the greater threat to Christianity abroad is how I believe Christians should view this. I wouldn't say Biden is the better option. I see threats to Christianity from both. But this is because of the people not turning to their Lord and repenting of their sins.
This is one conservative who agrees with you wholeheartedly. I really like many things Trump did but Biden I think is the lesser evil.

• Agree
Reactions: mindlight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,595.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

We had a go at this before.

My view has not changed since then. This election is a choice between internationalism and isolationism. Both candidates are too old and unrepresentative of the majority of Americans. But if Biden and Trump is the choice then Biden has to win because Trump would break the world. By that I mean he would destroy the credibility of the NATO alliance, of American leadership in the world and the stability that both bring.

Also, it seems blatantly clear to most international observers that Trump is in this race to stay out of prison and to enrich himself. He is a really poor choice to be president.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,595.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Nonsense, the Abraham Accords never even mentioned homosexuality. The idea was that members of the three great Monotheistic faiths could work at getting along with each other and it facilitated a degree of rapprochement. Peacemakers are not a threat to Christianity nor those looking for ways to break the deadlock caused by the Palestinian-Israeli debacle.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Also, it seems blatantly clear to most international observers that Trump is in this race to stay out of prison and to enrich himself. He is a really poor choice to be president.
Is this why the EU recently congratulated Putin on his landslide win before the election even started?

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Nonsense, the Abraham Accords never even mentioned homosexuality. The idea was that members of the three great Monotheistic faiths could work at getting along with each other and it facilitated a degree of rapprochement. Peacemakers are not a threat to Christianity nor those looking for ways to break the deadlock caused by the Palestinian-Israeli debacle.
Didn't say they did mention homosexuality. The Abraham Accords are like a tower of Babel for the religions of this world. In due time they will have to weed out extremists as part of its charter. And those extremists will be deemed as those that are orthodox.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,595.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,595.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Didn't say they did mention homosexuality. The Abraham Accords are like a tower of Babel for the religions of this world. In due time they will have to weed out extremists as part of its charter. And those extremists will be deemed as those that are orthodox.

If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all people. Rom 12:8

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
We think that Biden would be better for us because Trump would blow up NATO and do lots of other damage to the world and that Biden is too old for this job, but at least a competent politician, with other competent politicians waiting in the wings and supporting him, while the republican party has turned into a party of yes men for Trump and his clan.

Upvote 0