What does everyone do during the week?

mamaneenie

Oct 30, 2003
Australia
✟18,646.00
Faith
Christian
lil_one said:
Fires are really evil. About this time last year we jhad really bad fires around our house. Not a good thing. :(
Where are you from ? I am getting my husband to check up on our contents insurance (we're only renting so don't need to worry about house insurance) because it is coming up to a year since Jan 18 bushfires in Canberra. We are living in front of a pine plantation that wasn't burned last year, and lots of grass around here too. :pray: that everything is going to be alright this year.

Upvote 0

lil_one

Aug 19, 2003
Visit site
✟15,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm from Newcastle in NSW. Lake Maquarie to be exact. There is heaps of bush around here and it all got burned, thankfully there was only 1 house destroyed, it was a block from my place. Our business caught alight but the fantabulous firefighters broke in and put it out. Thankfully.
Its good though, it means no fires for a while. Its no where near hot enough here anyways. Not like last year.
Everything will be fine mamaneenie!!! :D

Upvote 0

Buskanaka

Hold me in your arms, never let me run away
Oct 8, 2003
Bathurst
Visit site
✟16,878.00
Faith
Christian
I played the week before, unfortunately we didn't do so good, I think we got rolled for about 50 :sigh: . I got out pretty unluckily for a duck, and the team pretty much needs me to get some runs to get a decent score. We also fielded pretty shocking, we dropped a few sitters

Upvote 0

the brute

Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
✟7,753.00
Faith
Christian
Buskanaka said:
I played the week before, unfortunately we didn't do so good, I think we got rolled for about 50 :sigh: . I got out pretty unluckily for a duck, and the team pretty much needs me to get some runs to get a decent score. We also fielded pretty shocking, we dropped a few sitters
Well, the Montrose boys (us) won the toss and batted, we kept the Kilsyth boys out in the sun (34) for the whole seventy overs, I came in at number 10 and went out on the last ball of the day (for 17), but I'm now the proud of a batting average. The combined age of my batting partner and me was 99, one for the geriatrics. We made 243, hope we can defend that next Saturday, the weather will be better.
Enough. Good luck for next time you play.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

Bevlina

lil_one said:
Yeah... well ... grrrrrrr... no fair ...........:mad:

It's really not fair... if you and me went for the same job, with the same qualifications and records etc, you would get it hands down and its not fair...
But i do understand that there is a greater need for male teachers. Children need both male and female role models and there are alot of children with no realy male role models and hence needing male teachers....
Did that make sense?:confused: hope so!!!
Made sense to me. But don't worry about the role models. Just remember to teach them how to read and write. Bit of a problem in the system there today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums