North Mississippi
✟7,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dily4ever- I understand. The storm is rough, the winds are unforgiving, but remember, you can and you will make it. God has and is teaching us something. I remember when my Ginger passed away, how people came to me and talked of how she inspired them because of her fight with cancer. You see Ginger understood that she had a purpose, a reason for her struggle. She took her place in the ranks of christian soldiers and fought the battles that God laid before her. She helped so many people because she had that "been there, done that connection". Now we too have that same connection, the ability to witness and provide support to those who are also in this storm. You Dily have a purpose, a great work that God has in plan for you. He is teaching you, building you, training you for the fight. Don't give up, don't close your ears, your heart and your mind to what He is trying to teach you. His will is to be done. Listen to Him, quitely, assuredly, and faithfully. Your work and your purpose will surface and you will be ready. You are a servant to a Great and Masterful King, The Teacher. His instruction is true and precise. Keep hold of the plow and Press On!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.