Dec 24, 2003
temp on Earth..soon to Fly!
Visit site
✟10,131.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Hello..I was just reading the local paper , and they showed a photo of a man, camped out in front of a store since Tuesday Afternoon, in a tent..on line with about 7 others..for the ps3 or maybe it was xbox video game system!
Can you believe that..what determination for a metal and plastic game system..that like all other stuff n earth, will be burnt up..at his appearing..
Now don't get me wrong..I like stuff too..but its just stuff..my devotion is to God..

When is the last time you seen people camped out front of a church to get in!
May we all see what really matters in life..
to live a pure and blameless life..before God..and be humble..:wave:

TheWakeUpCaller

WHITE KNIGHT
Aug 9, 2006
USA
✟783.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Hello..I was just reading the local paper , and they showed a photo of a man, camped out in front of a store since Tuesday Afternoon, in a tent..on line with about 7 others..for the ps3 or maybe it was xbox video game system!
Can you believe that..what determination for a metal and plastic game system..that like all other stuff n earth, will be burnt up..at his appearing..
Now don't get me wrong..I like stuff too..but its just stuff..my devotion is to God..

When is the last time you seen people camped out front of a church to get in!
May we all see what really matters in life..
to live a pure and blameless life..before God..and be humble..:wave:
I drove by Best Buy today and saw the same thing. My first thought was how sad. My next thought was, I wonder if Jesus was the guest speaker, would they all still be camped out here in the cold like a bunch of people on a mission. I almost stopped and asked them. My tongue hurts, I bit it. May God open up all our eyes to what is important.. god bless ....michael

Upvote 0

Born2Serve06

I'll praise you in this storm.
Sep 21, 2006
Chicago
✟12,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That thought has crossed my mind many times.

What makes me sad are the blessings people get from God everyday and they just think they are "lucky".

We are in a tight financial situation right now and my husband came home this morning and said his work was giving him a turkey. My first thought was God is Great!

Upvote 0

growingupinhim

Dec 24, 2003
temp on Earth..soon to Fly!
Visit site
✟10,131.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
That thought has crossed my mind many times.

What makes me sad are the blessings people get from God everyday and they just think they are "lucky".

We are in a tight financial situation right now and my husband came home this morning and said his work was giving him a turkey. My first thought was God is Great!
Amen! Thats how God our provider:amen: works..

Upvote 0