✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My favorite style of pants are Jeans

Shirts like the ones on this page with these as undershirts.

Also, a lot of the clothes on this page. Some of those clothes are a little too... fruity... for me but most of them are very comfortable.

And finally, I wear many of the shoes you will find here including Chucks.

I like those Guess shirts. They're "dressy" but still very manly and sexy. Didn't care for those other shirts, all pastels...ewwwww. And Chucky T's are the only sneaker on earth, IMHO :D

Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I am an all star person myself but I have stopped buying them. Ever since Nike bought them out, they are poorly made.

I noticed that! I went to this one huge chain recently and was shocked to find Converse being sold there. Sure enough, the quality left much to be desired.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Shirts like the ones on this page

Shirts #1 and #7 are hot but holy crap, $69, $79, $89 for a shirt? :swoon:

I don't think I've ever paid that much for a shirt, even back in high school when I was into the brand name preppy stores.

Not to pick on you or anything... I'm just amazed at the prices on those shirts. I could get about 6 very nice dresses for $90 where I shop. Or like 9-10 nice tops for that price.

Upvote 0
J

Jerimi

The better clothes fit me better. Shopping at walmart I can never find the right fit.

I was talking to Red earlier and I explained to her that my body shape makes it hard to shop. My neck is a 17½, my chest is a 43 and my waist is a 34. These are pretty much the only brands that fit me because of their cut. My basic principle is that I buy $200 worth of clothes a month so that is usually 3 outfits if I can find the right sale, one if I don't. Like I said, most of it is for my job and even though I dress nice, I am still considered a rebel because I don't wear ties and such.

I don't wear t-shirts or too many short sleeves because my tattoos show as well as a few scars I am not so proud of. So I just wear what is comfortable, fits me well, looks presentable and doesn't put me in debt. LoL

Upvote 0

IamHeather

Christian hippie girl
May 20, 2008
✟8,620.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok, so I like to look really good all the time, but I don't have a lot of money. My solution is this thrift store/resale shop in my city that has fantastic, brand name, high quality, like new clothing for cheap. So yesterday I got some Gap ankle length (I'm super short) jeans for $3.99. I get almost all my stuff from there. The trick is to find good resale shops or good independant thrift stores. Then you can look hot for cheap.

This concludes my public service announcement.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
The better clothes fit me better. Shopping at walmart I can never find the right fit.

I was talking to Red earlier and I explained to her that my body shape makes it hard to shop. My neck is a 17½, my chest is a 43 and my waist is a 34. These are pretty much the only brands that fit me because of their cut. My basic principle is that I buy $200 worth of clothes a month so that is usually 3 outfits if I can find the right sale, one if I don't. Like I said, most of it is for my job and even though I dress nice, I am still considered a rebel because I don't wear ties and such.

I don't wear t-shirts or too many short sleeves because my tattoos show as well as a few scars I am not so proud of. So I just wear what is comfortable, fits me well, looks presentable and doesn't put me in debt. LoL

Well hey that works and is a good plan. I didn't want to offend you or anything. I was just shocked at the price.

Upvote 0

radhead

Contributor
Feb 20, 2006
✟63,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I like to wear polo shirts: navy, black, or grey. (Any other color looks like I'm going to be golfing or fishing on the weekend). Untucked with jeans or khakis. Dark shoes or boots.

I like most women's styles. I don't like to see a woman dressed like a man all the time. (Boring modest clothing that could be worn by men). Not unless she has some kind of "style" going with it. But most women seem very stylish.

Upvote 0

Redstiletto

It's just me, always has been, always will be.
Mar 31, 2005
✟68,512.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
No offense taken. I know that they are somewhat pricey and a little superfluous. I just want to look attractive.

*rolls eyes* and you need clothes to make you look attractive?

*sing song voice* doubt it.

16-12 :p

Upvote 0