SF, CA
✟3,333.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah, I forgot to mention that was for regular unleaded. Premium would add 20 cents or so on to those prices.

Though why anyone uses premium I can't for the life of me figure, when, unless you have a sports car or some such, it makes your car run worse.

Upvote 0

cutekangaroo

Supreme Virtue
Jun 27, 2005
✟7,925.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
charmtrap said:
Yeah, I forgot to mention that was for regular unleaded. Premium would add 20 cents or so on to those prices.

Though why anyone uses premium I can't for the life of me figure, unless you have a sports car or some such.

I think the most common is unleaded, so you can assume it is so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CJ.23

Feb 5, 2004
Cotswolds, UK
✟9,832.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
cutekangaroo said:
Tell us your price and your city and state.

I don't have a State, being Danish and living in England. :)
However in Southwest England I just went and looked. It's 86 pence a litre.
US gallons are diffetrent to imperial (originally UK) gallons used by most of the rest of the world - US gallon = 1.2 imperial gallon as I recall. You should really specify US gallons (the correct term I recall) when talking on an international forum! :D :D :D

And if I sound grouchy, (and I'm not, we jsut need to recall the forum is used by many nationalities so some terms are confusing unless defined), that is because 86 pence a litre is about £3.44 a US gallon. Converted in to US dollars at todays exhange rate that is exactly $6.00 a US gallon. :) Wait till it happens to you chaps! Now you see why you must fight for oil? Because what would happen to any US administration which charged US $6 a US gallon? And also see why you can't have anti-global warming initiatives?

Just out of interest, do you still have lead in petrol in the US?

cj x

Upvote 0

BeamMeUpScotty

Senior Veteran
Dec 15, 2004
Kanagawa, Japan
✟18,437.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
I just paid about the equivalent of $5 US per US gallon here in Japan. I have a car and a moped. Which do you think I drive more?

At least I didn't see anyone complaining about the prices. Please don't. It makes USAmericans look like such cry babies.

Upvote 0