• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just like I thought I would...... extremely sad..and on the verge of tears..

:(
Here is a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG hug to you sweet sister :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thank you for your kind words, everyone. :hug:

Today I am just blah. I want to go back to bed but probably because it is just a cold day. I am hoping going to church will lift my spirits.

Praying for everyone. :prayer::hug:
I am praying for you my dear sweet loving sister. I know that when I lived up north winter time around this time of year did havoc on me. This is why I moved south. I pray that you wake up feeling better after a nap. You are a blessing:hug::hug::hug::prayer::prayer:

I'm feeling quite good, yet there is a longing in my heart that will not cease. I don't really know what to do about this.

My prayers for all who need them today.
I have been there, dear brother PLEASE give your cares to God andd KEEP ON POSTING HERE, why? cause more people who pray for you the better you will feel, TRUST ME, POWER OF PRAYER IS AWESOME!!!!:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

kc990

Blessed Through Christ
Jul 20, 2011
✟8,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry to hear that, sister. I know what it's like when you feel misunderstood or that everyone is against you. Sometimes you just wish people could understand how you really feel, or what you really think...but life can be very confusing and frustrating in this regard.

You have all our support.

Thanks HighwayMan. I still have around 2 months to deal with this everyday and it's stressing. I really don't know if I'm going to be able to withstand this.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
Chilling with the zombies and penguins
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Kind of annoyed My ex boyfriend the one that Control Me wont get off my back!! he wont leave alone and i feel like it it is weighting me down i am tryin to Push thoguh it
and I Am kind of worried my ex has not been on to talk to me at all on skype today!!
I am worried about that I feel like his ingoring me :/

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Kind of annoyed My ex boyfriend the one that Control Me wont get off my back!! he wont leave alone and i feel like it it is weighting me down i am tryin to Push thoguh it
and I Am kind of worried my ex has not been on to talk to me at all on skype today!!
I am worried about that I feel like his ingoring me :/
Hi there my dear sweet loving sister (((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))) first of all. Second I KNOW this is hard for you and I wish I could have better news for you, but sweetie if he is controlling you don't need that kind of toxic behavior in your life. YOU ARE TOO PRECIOUS for that. I KNOW IT HURTS cause I was in a relationship where my ex was so controlling. I HATED IT. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU, remember you are a blessing and you are so young I am SURE that there are some REALLY FINE Christian men out there who would treat you the way you should be treated, like gold. GOD BLESS YOU SWEET SISTER:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
Chilling with the zombies and penguins
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Well teh thing is sister the guy i am with now is not controling LOL the guy that is trying to get after me is An ex so my boyfriend now he is really not bad at alll he is acttally amazing but i wish i could talk to him and he is not on right now so that makes me sad :cry:
I think u miss read it lol b.c The boyfriend I have now!! His A Christain and thats what he does is treat me like gold
i am talking about an ex i had before i dated him

but I am strong person and i am trying to get my ex off my back
My grandma and my boyfriend Charles both told me to ingore it

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well teh thing is sister the guy i am with now is not controling LOL the guy that is trying to get after me is An ex so my boyfriend now he is really not bad at alll he is acttally amazing but i wish i could talk to him and he is not on right now so that makes me sad :cry:
I think u miss read it lol b.c The boyfriend I have now!! His A Christain and thats what he does is treat me like gold
i am talking about an ex i had before i dated him

but I am strong person and i am trying to get my ex off my back
My grandma and my boyfriend Charles both told me to ingore it
:hug::hug::hug:Ahhh got it now, Sorry about that. \I am sure that your boyfriend will get back with you and PRAISE GOD that you have a man that treats you good LIKE YOU DESERVE!!!:clap::clap: I am so happy to hear that. :) About the ex, IF he tries anything call the athorities right away. YOU DON"T need that drama in your life. I WILL PRAY that your boyfriend will come back online soon for you sweet sister. MANY BIG :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer: and :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

droidBebe

Biblical Israelite
Jun 20, 2010
Northern VA
✟10,283.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Victorium said:
I'm feeling like a zombie again. Oh God I hope that doesn't come back. I hope that I'm only having a small relapse. I'm tired of fighting my battles just want to break out and be extraordinary.

That sounds silly coming from you. You're crazy super terrific extraordinary, Victor.

His Glory surrounds you. I think the reason its so hard is because we can't "wake up" when we want to. There is a reason for our troubles n imperfections. But we won't remember until we leave the body anyway because it tends to distract us so easily.

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
better thanks to God and a couple friends who stuck by me
277833-albums3697-37405t.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very tired...physically but even more mentally. Im not looking forward to today.

physically ill again, very swollen glands and aching head etc. a bit discouraging...hope I can rest tonight. :)
The smell of cigerette smoke in my building isn't helping at all.

Praying for you two:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victorium

Oct 21, 2009
Perth.
✟9,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
That sounds silly coming from you. You're crazy super terrific extraordinary, Victor.

His Glory surrounds you. I think the reason its so hard is because we can't "wake up" when we want to. There is a reason for our troubles n imperfections. But we won't remember until we leave the body anyway because it tends to distract us so easily.

Thanks DroidBebe.

Upvote 0

Victorium

Oct 21, 2009
Perth.
✟9,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
physically ill again, very swollen glands and aching head etc. a bit discouraging...hope I can rest tonight. :)
The smell of cigerette smoke in my building isn't helping at all.

I have experienced that! Swollen glands and night sweats, etc. Oh Colleen wish there was something I could do for you, but I have improved so much in health that I believe I may finally beat this thing. There is hope of getting your health back, it is a big struggle though. Make sure you get adequate rest always. Your patients will be tried.

Any chance of opening the windows and getting rid of that cigarette smoke?

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just sad and stressed :( This working 6 days has taken its toll on me and i have no choice but to work it :(

praying you will be strong enough to get through it:prayer:

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have experienced that! Swollen glands and night sweats, etc. Oh Colleen wish there was something I could do for you, but I have improved so much in health that I believe I may finally beat this thing. There is hope of getting your health back, it is a big struggle though. Make sure you get adequate rest always. Your patients will be tried.

Any chance of opening the windows and getting rid of that cigarette smoke?

Thank you for understanding and your encouragement. I have improved a fair bit and then went down hill again and now I'm working myself up again but I'm in a really bad environment and I don't just mean my apartment. I did try opening the window but there was smoke outside too so I closed both windows with 2 air purifiers going on full and still unmanageable. ...so this means no rest. 3am and no luck resting and this is bad timing. Got a whole lot going on and need my rest and regular routine. Got up and it felt like I may be getting the flu...goes beyond regular symptoms. But this smoke can affect me so badly, I just don't know. Feeling ill like this makes me rather touchy emotionally. Not good for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I'm handling things well now but .... you know. Glad you posted. Was going to ask you for prayer etc. Thanks. :)

I also need to clean the air purifiers but that would have meant I would have gone without for at least a day / night and not good at all on weekends. People are home from work all day and smoke etc. At least there's no wacky tabacky this time. Thanks for listening. Took another 2 extra strength tylenol 20 minutes ago and feels like my head is going to explode and like someone punched me in the face.

Any prayers would be welcome. Have a big thing to deal with this week too so ...
277833-albums3697-37405t.gif

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.