Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm currently writing a story about me and my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband). :hug::hug::):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone: And I am also currently writing a Christian Romance story with a Man and a Woman I made up. :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am 490 pages into my family ancestry. It is almost complete... as I don't want to go over 500 pages.
Been studying my family tree for over 15 years. I am basically doing this for my kids and the rest of my family.

Upvote 0

RageOfAngels

Sep 1, 2017
Sussex
✟43,564.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'm slowly writing my 16th novel (all previous 15 are rather poor).

The new one is about life in a sort of utopia, but things start going wrong. I've done about 4 chapters, but life has gotten in the way, so I've had to put it on the back burner for a while.

Upvote 0

RageOfAngels

Sep 1, 2017
Sussex
✟43,564.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am 490 pages into my family ancestry. It is almost complete... as I don't want to go over 500 pages.
Been studying my family tree for over 15 years. I am basically doing this for my kids and the rest of my family.
I spent a number of years doing my family tree. It was really interesting. Also, my mums cousin wrote a book about his family which was really interesting. Your kids will be in for a treat, so well done for doing that. Things that helped me when reading his book... lots of pictures. Put as many pictures in as you can, as putting a face to a name was really useful (to me at least).

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I spent a number of years doing my family tree. It was really interesting. Also, my mums cousin wrote a book about his family which was really interesting. Your kids will be in for a treat, so well done for doing that. Things that helped me when reading his book... lots of pictures. Put as many pictures in as you can, as putting a face to a name was really useful (to me at least).
Thanks.
Yes, I am doing my best to find pictures. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I like this thread idea! :)

I'm currently writing chapter 8 of my Kirby fanfiction. I took a break for a little bit because I didn't know what was going to happen next and I wanted to do a few other things. But now I'm writing again!

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have completed the writing and have ordered and received a proof copy. I am currently editing the final manuscript. It should be done this weekend if this pesky hurricane will move on. We live in SC, and the rain is just starting.
Prayers for us if you will!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I have several ongoing Bible study, Christian fiction (fluff), Christian sci-fi, historical novels etc. Several are complete. My next sci-fi is going to be about the "Roswell incident". I just haven't gotten to "putting it to paper" yet because I'm not sure which direction I'm going to go with the story.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am writing a book on Free Will, and how God gives everyone a chance at salvation. It presents the arguments often used to disagree with Free Will and shows their counterargument from scripture and the writings of the Early Church Fathers.

My writing style is quite raw, I only got a C (pass) in English at school. It is still being worked on, you can view the draft at The Way and Free Will

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums