Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟537,494.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Seriously though... anyone find anything new about Chrisbot? :confused:

He failed in his attempt to take over CF...

....it says somewhere that he was incompatible with the new CF... so... :wave:

I heard he is enjoying his retirement :)

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well... I was drifting away from CF already... and I think this change finishes me off. Besides being harder to find anything, getting logged off every 5 minutes and all the fun stuff missing... this design is absolutely killing my eyes- it's triggering a migraine :(

honestly, i got a migraine last night from this board as well, and i only get migraines once a year if that! i really realy hope they will change the color scheme as well as making the lettering black instead of grey because i think its gonna cause migraines for many unfortunately:sorry:

Upvote 0

wanderingone

I'm not lost I'm just wandering
Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
as for the staying logged in issue...

If you'll notice the "Remember Me" box is back, it must be checked to remain logged in....
It's both for member *and* site security that this feature has returned.

It's unreasonable to have to log in over and over when you haven't closed a window at all. It's fine to be auto logged out when you leave the site - but after each post? Or just arbitrarily while you're reading posts? That was my experience yesterday.

as for the " please please read answers" and rather rude tone towards people who have the nerve to ask a question that may have been asked already..... the thread is dozens of pages long- the painfully hard to read type and eye numbing design makes it even harder for me to peruse more than a few posts at a time before a migraine sets in.

Upvote 0

wanderingone

I'm not lost I'm just wandering
Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
honestly, i got a migraine last night from this board as well, and i only get migraines once a year if that! i really realy hope they will change the color scheme as well as making the lettering black instead of grey because i think its gonna cause migraines for many unfortunately:sorry:

This sounds terrible, but I'm glad I'm not the only one :( I thought maybe it was just me - I get migraines rarely, and fortunately I have some clues that I am heading for pain with a dull ache behind my eyes.. and since I've been here about 10 minutes now it's setting in again - I figured I'd give it a shot since I was tired when I posted and thought maybe that was the reason for head ache..

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
For me, the gray is better because the contrast between the black and white on other boards just drives me crazy. I'm hoping that if the color scheme is not changed that they will give us back the option to change the color of our backgrounds. I had mine set to red/pink before the upgrade to get rid of that contrast.

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Its not fair that i have to spend most of my points though to get my items back - are we not going to have blessings anymore?
are you saying you had over 20,000 items? because the points with the living avatars are connected to your post count. Right now the armory is charging 0 pts or 1 pt for each item. That means you can get over 20,000 items. i had LOTS of armor and even i had only around 600 items, not even close to 1,000 let alone 20,000 items. i doubt there is even 20,000 items IN the armory:p

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Minimum savings of 500 Blessings required for 3.5% interest every 30 days. Deposits require pending time of 1 days before interest accrues, or a 5.0% early withdrawal fee applies. Deposits may be moderated. Maximum savings of 10,000 Blessings allowed. Transaction fee of 2.0% applies on all transfers.
Can someone explain this part. We can only have 10,000 blessings in the bank at one time? I just don't get this part. Thanks...

Sun

Upvote 0

Gregged

Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟537,494.00
Faith
Pentecostal
If the colours are giving you headaches and this is the main site you visit, then you can disable the CF colour schemes...

Firefox :
1) Tools > Options
2) Click for the Content tab
3) Click "Colours"
4) Deselect the "Allow pages to choose their own colours" option.

IE :

1) Tools > Internet Options
2) Click "Accessibility" (near the bottom right of the Options window / general page)
3) Select "Ignore colours specified on webpages" - and you can also ignore font sizes etc.

Change things back by doing the reverse! Do at your own risk ;) No support given!!!

Upvote 0

jelvenko

Veteran
Oct 4, 2005
Florida
✟11,559.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
are you saying you had over 20,000 items? because the points with the living avatars are connected to your post count. Right now the armory is charging 0 pts or 1 pt for each item. That means you can get over 20,000 items. i had LOTS of armor and even i had only around 600 items, not even close to 1,000 let alone 20,000 items. i doubt there is even 20,000 items IN the armory:p
The points are now connected to the Blessings. Last night when they first got it up, it was connected to the post counts. But that has been fixed and is now connected to the blessings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jelvenko

Veteran
Oct 4, 2005
Florida
✟11,559.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Can someone explain this part. We can only have 10,000 blessings in the bank at one time? I just don't get this part. Thanks...

Sun
I have no clue, but it looks like thats the limit for the Savings. At least from what I can tell by looking at it. Not 100% sure. There's probably someone else on here who can answer this better than I can. I didn't really use the bank on the old CF, and I doubt that I'm going to start using it now...

But do keep in mind that bugs are still being worked out.

Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have no clue, but it looks like thats the limit for the Savings. At least from what I can tell by looking at it. Not 100% sure. There's probably someone else on here who can answer this better than I can. I didn't really use the bank on the old CF, and I doubt that I'm going to start using it now...

I have more than that in my savings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I am sure but I use to give out all the interest with a soc account at Christmas that's why I need to know. Plus there are more than ten thousand there now because they were making that interest for gifts. Not an earthshattering problem but one I hope someone can answer. Thank You so much. God bless you...

Sun

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Sun
one of the admins last night said that any blessings you have in the bank right now, even if it is over 10,000 can stay in there:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The points are now connected to the Blessings. Last night when they first got it up, it was connected to the post counts. But that has been fixed and is now connected to the blessings.

ok well now to get 1,000 items it cost 1,000 blessings..big deal .. he he

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.