US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Today I am in the mountains with Caleb, my mom and his parents. It is raining and it is very soothing. Me and Caleb have a beautiful room we stay in. His home is beautiful and comforting. Caleb is such a beautiful soul. His parents are very beautiful souls too. His mom is blond and his father has brown hair like Caleb. We are listening to music.
I have been suffering some with remembering how my torturer Kevin treated me. He told me some horrific things about what he could do to me and he said that it would be sexually enjoyable for him to see me suffer very badly. When I told Caleb these things it hurt his heart that Kevin talked to me that way. Caleb has been reading books about sexual abuse and about women healing to soothe me and by being gentle with me sexually. He is very loving towards me and like an angel.
His father and mother know about my torture and they pray for me everyday. They are like angels too. Caleb's mother showed me pictures of Caleb when he was little. Caleb was very adorable as a child. He had such a soft soul as a child too and was a loner and had one best friend. He road his bike a kid and liked to be in nature. Caleb is very beautiful to me and heals my soul.