Want to know me, ask me? (will respond to all posts)

TheOrthodoxOne

Sep 5, 2007
✟15,255.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well different times different things.... my mind is more open to other cultures since I've started reading so ya, I guess in a way they have helped me not to judge people. What do I do to grow in knowledge? ...Pray, in time God sends His message

Thank you for the honest answer.:)

Upvote 0

Love233

Aug 15, 2007
✟12,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
what are red flags to you that ur girlfriend /boyfriend is cheating on you....... name all of them
interesting question... well I guess one would be lying, telling you they're somewere with someone else, that and people who are not serious about the relationship, and if you find thier eyes 'wandering' constantly (just looking is cool and human but, to a certain extent). Extensive flirting right in front of you would be a sign that the person isn't serious (about you), joke flirting is different. One thing I don't respect is a cheater... :ebil: for right now, im solo. That's about all I can think of right now....

Upvote 0

heavensangelwv

• Who am I, O Lord God? •
Jul 1, 2007
West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1167710605_4.gif

◘ In your opinion, what is the most controversial issue in the Bible?
○ Do you believe that water baptism is necessary for salvation? Why or why not?
◘ Which version of the Bible do you prefer to read? Why?
○ Do you believe in once saved, always saved? Why or why not?
◘ Is it correct to say that once we accept Christ into our life we are saved? Answer and then read Matthew 10:22 and give your opinion of the scripture.

Upvote 0

Love233

Aug 15, 2007
✟12,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
1167710605_4.gif

◘ In your opinion, what is the most controversial issue in the Bible?
the most controversial is in the Bible is probably sexuality
○ Do you believe that water baptism is necessary for salvation? Why or why not?
Yes because Baptism washes away Original Sin

◘
Which version of the Bible do you prefer to read? Why?
the Catholic Bible because I'm Catholic

○
Do you believe in once saved, always saved? Why or why not?
Well I believe God sees what is in our hearts and judges us accordingly.

◘
Is it correct to say that once we accept Christ into our life we are saved? Answer and then read Matthew 10:22 and give your opinion of the scripture.
Yes it can be possible if our hearts are pure

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heavensangelwv

Jul 1, 2007
West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
heroes.jpg

Series and Sitcoms

◘ What series or sitcom have you most anticipated the return of?
○ If you could play a role on any series or sitcom, which one would it be and what role would you play?
◘ The cacellation of which series or sitcom upset you the most? Did it leave you hanging or did it end the way you had hoped?
○ What is your favorite series or sitcom from past or present? What makes or made it so special?
◘ What series or sitcom can you identify with the most? Why?

Where in the Bible does it say that water baptism washes away original sin?

Upvote 0

Love233

Aug 15, 2007
✟12,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
heroes.jpg

Series and Sitcoms

◘ What series or sitcom have you most anticipated the return of?
House
○ If you could play a role on any series or sitcom, which one would it be and what role would you play?
gee, i don't know... never gave it much thought. Maybe I could be a patient on House:scratch:
◘ The cacellation of which series or sitcom upset you the most? Did it leave you hanging or did it end the way you had hoped?
maybe Mash...(I have all the dvds) I guess it had a good ending. I wish I was alive to actually see it before it was re-runs ^_^
○ What is your favorite series or sitcom from past or present? What makes or made it so special?
..well I like to watch Maury and Jerry Springer when I'm off work... they certainly ain't special, but Jerry makes me laugh because poeple on that show are so Stupid lol
◘ What series or sitcom can you identify with the most? Why?
Identify with now there's a good question... I don't know ...24:confused:... because there's terrorism in the world and Jack Bauer has the strength I wish I had to stand up to stuff. Not to mention he is capable of tenderness too with people he loves
Where in the Bible does it say that water baptism washes away original sin?
Baptism washes away sins, right? So we can be born again, cleansed of sin, renewed

Upvote 0

Love233

Aug 15, 2007
✟12,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
do you think women should be the head of a church or head of a house? and why
...well I don't know, some women do good as head of the house like my mom... as for head of a church, I don't know; I don't think women should be preists if that's what you mean. Holy Sisters ya, but, not priests... that just goes again't the grain. But, pastors I don't know ...:scratch: I am Catholic

Upvote 0

heavensangelwv

Jul 1, 2007
West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
mchelloglitter52.gif

◘ What comes to mind when you think of peace and tranquility?
○ If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
◘ How easily do you cry? Have you ever felt like crying for no apparent reason?
○ Have you ever doubted your capabilities? If so, what did you do to overcome your doubt?
◘ Do you ever find it difficult to truly love your neighbor as yourself? Is it really impossible to love others when you do not love yourself?

No; the Bible does not say that water baptism washes away our sins. The blood of Christ washes away our sins and we are to be baptised with the Holy Spirit. We are also to be baptised in water, but it has nothing to do with salvation. Baptism of water is more of a way to outwardly show you are giving your life to Christ.

John did baptise for the remission of sin before Christ came and even eight years after Christ left. But, that baptism was for the Jewish people and not the Gentiles.

Mark 1
4John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
5And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.
6And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey;
7And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.
8I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jesuspickedmeup

× Ị ¦ỡύε åsh¦éÿ ×
Jul 3, 2007
Indiana
✟19,733.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
do you think animals go to heaven if so do they have to give there life to Jesus to the bible says this Jhn 3:17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. are they part of the world too?what do you think?

Upvote 0

Love233

Aug 15, 2007
✟12,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
◘ What comes to mind when you think of peace and tranquility?
..heaven;)
○ If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Make world peace
◘ How easily do you cry? Have you ever felt like crying for no apparent reason?
Ya...! PMS ^_^ (actually PMDD)[/quote]
○ Have you ever doubted your capabilities? If so, what did you do to overcome your doubt?
I think everyone has at some point in thier lives but, with prayer anything is possible.
◘ Do you ever find it difficult to truly love your neighbor as yourself? Is it really impossible to love others when you do not love yourself?
That's an interesting question...:sorry: . In a way... it depends. I think you need to care about yourself at least a little for the words "Love your neighboor as yourself" to take hold.
No; the Bible does not say that water baptism washes away our sins. The blood of Christ washes away our sins and we are to be baptised with the Holy Spirit. We are also to be baptised in water, but it has nothing to do with salvation. Baptism of water is more of a way to outwardly show you are giving your life to Christ.
Thank you for clarifying that:) .
John did baptise for the remission of sin before Christ came and even eight years after Christ left. But, that baptism was for the Jewish people and not the Gentiles.

Mark 1
4John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
5And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.
6And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey;
7And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.
8I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.
Now I remember that passage!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Love233

Aug 15, 2007
✟12,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
do you think animals go to heaven if so do they have to give there life to Jesus to the bible says this Jhn 3:17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. are they part of the world too?what do you think?
I beleive if they knew of God they would certainly but, being animals they don't have our advanced minds. I like to think they go to heaven but, we don't know. We'll find out "One Day" I'm sure.:holy:

Upvote 0

heavensangelwv

Jul 1, 2007
West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reading.jpg

All About Books

◘ How many books have you read?
○ What is the last book that you read?
◘ What is your favorite book?
○ Who is your favorite character in a book?
◘ What was the first book you can remember reading?
○ What is the most times you have ever read a single book? What book was it?
◘ Who is your favorite author?
○ How many of his/her books have you read?
◘ What is your favorite book by that author?
○ What do you use to keep your place in a book?
◘ Do you prefer hard cover or paperback?
○ What is your favorite bookstore?
◘ Do you believe it is important for children to be interested in reading? Why or why not?

Upvote 0