VOTE HOW MANY BELIEVE IN A PRE TRIBULATION HOPE/RAPTURE ?

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟295,280.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Paradise is to Heaven what Hades is to Hell. Each is a temporary holding location for their assigned guests.
While you hold to such unbiblical nonsense. you will never get to the truth. Only as Judgment and testing falls upon you, will understanding come. Isaiah 35:5

Upvote 0

Jeffrey Bowden

Dec 25, 2023
RICHMOND
✟20,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While you hold to such unbiblical nonsense. you will never get to the truth. Only as Judgment and testing falls upon you, will understanding come. Isaiah 35:5

What is “paradise” in the verse below?

Luke 23:43 (NIV):
Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

Where is the post-death Lazarus in the verse below?

Luke 16:22-23 (NIV): … The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.

Lazarus died yet he’s beside Abraham in Luke 16:23. He will be pre-Trib raptured as one of the “dead in Christ.”

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟295,280.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What is “paradise” in the verse below?

Luke 23:43 (NIV):
Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”
Jesus forgave his sins and said; that as from today, you place is assured in the glorious Kingdom, as your name is now inscribed into the Book of Life. That man will rise along with everyone who has ever lived to stand before God in Judgment. Rev 20:11-15
Lazarus died yet he’s beside Abraham in Luke 16:23. He will be pre-Trib raptured as one of the “dead in Christ.”
I repeat: the story of the rich man and Lazarus, is just a homily, told to show how we have only this life to gain our place in the Kingdom.

Your belief of a pre-trib rapture is wrong and you fail to prove it with any definitive scripture. The is ample scripture to prove the rapture to heaven wrong and how we will be on earth when Jesus Returns.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟115,920.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
At midnight (from the sixth to the seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last GOD's Day) there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. Matthew 25:6-7.

Upvote 0

Jeffrey Bowden

Dec 25, 2023
RICHMOND
✟20,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus forgave his sins and said; that as from today, you place is assured in the glorious Kingdom, as your name is now inscribed into the Book of Life. That man will rise along with everyone who has ever lived to stand before God in Judgment. Rev 20:11-15

I repeat: the story of the rich man and Lazarus, is just a homily, told to show how we have only this life to gain our place in the Kingdom.

Your belief of a pre-trib rapture is wrong and you fail to prove it with any definitive scripture. The is ample scripture to prove the rapture to heaven, wrong and how we will be on earth when Jesus Returns.
Nothing on those verses even suggest an homily. An homily is mainly what explains a sermon; no sermon precedes these verses. Do you say these verses are false?

Luke 16:19-31 (NIV):
19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Upvote 0

Jeffrey Bowden

Dec 25, 2023
RICHMOND
✟20,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Your belief of a pre-trib rapture is wrong and you fail to prove it with any definitive scripture. The is ample scripture to prove the rapture to heaven, wrong and how we will be on earth when Jesus Returns.
The rich man, in Hades, was only said to be in Hades. The rich man also made no mention of the lake of fire. Hell is where the lake of fire is. Rev 20:10 (NIV): ... And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, ...

Rev 20:13 (NIV): The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, ----- Why doesn't it say "Hell?" Hell is where unbelievers go AFTER their judgement. Hades is where they are held before their judgment.

Rev 20:14 (NIV): Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. ----- Hell is where Hades goes, at the GWTJ.

Hades is no less than next door to Hell or in Hell, but it's not the lake of fire.

2 Cor 12:3 (ESV): And I know that this man was caught up into paradise—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows—

Rev 2:7 (ESV): He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.’

Paradise in Heaven but not all of Heaven.

Upvote 0

Jeffrey Bowden

Dec 25, 2023
RICHMOND
✟20,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Your belief of a pre-trib rapture is wrong and you fail to prove it with any definitive scripture. The is ample scripture to prove the rapture to heaven wrong and how we will be on earth when Jesus Returns.
Your dodge is to claim Luke 16:19-31 is an homily. It is NOT an homily.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟295,280.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Do you say these verses are false?
That story is not depicting an actual event. That is plain from all the rest of scripture, which does not support the idea of communication between Hades and Paradise. Hell and Heaven.
Paradise in Heaven but not all of Heaven.
Paradise, the Garden of Eden was on earth and we are told that the earth will again be a paradise; in the Millennium.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟295,280.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes. John 14:3 and 1 Th 1:10 fully support it. Let’s discuss those verses.
Fully supported? If they did, there would be - the Lord will take His people to heaven, but that is never said anywhere in the Bible.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
At midnight (from the sixth to the seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last GOD's Day) there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. Matthew 25:6-7.
Get ready"

Upvote 0

Jeffrey Bowden

Dec 25, 2023
RICHMOND
✟20,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That story is not depicting an actual event. That is plain from all the rest of scripture, which does not support the idea of communication between Hades and Paradise. Hell and Heaven.

Paradise, the Garden of Eden was on earth and we are told that the earth will again be a paradise; in the Millennium.
You are calling Luke 16:19-31 false,

Verse 19 starts out with, “There was a rich man ...

Does it say "parable?" No. It's stating FACTS. You're trying to falsify the facts below to keep your false claims real. I believe the Bible; not you.

19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

• Haha
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Jeffrey Bowden

Dec 25, 2023
RICHMOND
✟20,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Does it say "parable?" No. It's stating FACTS. You're trying to falsify the facts below to keep your false claims real. I believe the Bible; not you.

You say something like "No one goes to Heaven before the GWTJ." That's falsified by at least these verses: Rev 7:9-17. The GM are in Heaven. The GM is millions of new converts from the Trib.

Where does it say that the earth will again be a paradise; in the Millennium?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟295,280.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟115,920.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Get ready"
Yes, get ready. The bridegroom came to the marriage, he is closing the door. Thinking well, to be or not ready what matters now? The command is to go to meet Him, once the door is closed whoever is left outside, there will be no point in crying : Lord, Lord, open to us, the sentence of the punishment is already writing, that is: Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Matthew 25:6-12

Upvote 0

Jeffrey Bowden

Dec 25, 2023
RICHMOND
✟20,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually Jesus said it; John 3:13
A clear simple statement that cannot be denied.

Isaiah 2:2-4, Amos 9:13-15

I know your dodges: claim the verses are an homily; laugh at them; criticize me for even believing in them; pretend to refute them by citing other verses that have no contextual relationship to the verses I cited; ignore the verses aIl together in the hope that I will not bring them up, again.

Rev 6:10 (ESV): They cried out with a loud voice, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you will judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”

That verse proves that “those who dwell on the earth” are unbelievers. In this case, they are murderous unbelievers who specifically target new converts in the Trib.

Rev 3:10 (ESV): Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.

It’s a simple deduction from there. If Jesus speaks of “those who dwell the earth,” and we are kept from the “hour of trial” to “try those who dwell on the earth,” we are not on the earth during the “hour of trial.”

We are kept from the Trib that is “coming on the whole world.” We are removed from Earth / raptured to Heaven. The supernatural protection God offers in the Trib is specifically stated only for the 144k (sealed servants of God) and the 2W (who are given powers of self-protection).

John 14:3 (KJV): And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

There is specific stress on “there” to accentuate the meaning of “where I am.”

Where is Jesus now? That “where” is where Jesus will “receive you unto myself.”

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟295,280.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
John 14:3 (KJV): And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

There is specific stress on “there” to accentuate the meaning of “where I am.”

Where is Jesus now? That “where” is where Jesus will “receive you unto myself.
Do you have a cognisance issue?
John 14:3 says; I will come again......So; where Jesus is now, is in heaven, but He will depart from heaven in order to Return to the earth.
THEN; He will receive His people to Himself and where He will be, there we may be also. In Jerusalem - on the earth.

Trying to make that verse into a rapture removal, is a total failure and just shows the Bible does not support the rapture.
Become a real man of the Word and renounce all false teachings, the Lord will reward those who have the courage to overcome the lies they have been taught.

Upvote 0

Jeffrey Bowden

Dec 25, 2023
RICHMOND
✟20,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John 14:3 says; I will come again......So; where Jesus is now, is in heaven, but He will depart from heaven in order to Return to the earth.
THEN; He will receive His people to Himself and where He will be, there we may be also. In Jerusalem - on the earth.

Trying to make that verse into a rapture removal, is a total failure and just shows the Bible does not support the rapture.
Become a real man of the Word and renounce all false teachings, the Lord will reward those who have the courage to overcome the lies they have been taught.

You are missing the fact that Acts 1:11 precludes Jesus from being seen by any unbelievers in His next return.

You are also ignoring 1 Th 4:17, wherein Jesus does NOT come down to earth. He raptures us up to Him. That is in complete alignment with John 14:3 (NIV): ... I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

That is the rapture. We are raptured to where Jesus is RIGHT NOW: in Heaven. We are raptured to BE WITH Jesus ... "where I am."

Where is Jesus now?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟295,280.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You are missing the fact that Acts 1:11 precludes Jesus from being seen by any unbelievers in His next return.
Your wrong belief.
Jesus will be seen by every eye when He Returns.
You are also ignoring 1 Th 4:17, wherein Jesus does NOT come down to earth
More wrong belief.
Verse 16 says; Jesus comes down from heaven.......
That is the rapture. We are raptured to where Jesus is RIGHT NOW: in Heaven. We are raptured to BE WITH Jesus ... "where I am."
You are like a child who wants something so much, they just keep repeating their demands which have no substance or likelihood of being fulfilled.
The truth is: We must endure until the end. Matthew 24:13, Hebrews 10:36, Revelation 13:10 & 14:12

Upvote 0