Violence in the Jewelry Store

john_witte

Mar 14, 2011
✟7,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Some weeks back I saw a vision just as I was coming awake in the morning. I was standing at the back of a jewelry store. There was a stranger standing to my left in front of the jewelry case that extended from the back wall almost to the front of the store and around over to the left wall. The Jeweler / Salesperson was standing about mid-way along and behind the case with his hands planted down on the case and looking down into the case. He was older and had longish hair hanging down all around. (Later I realized he kind of looked like "Uncle Sam") Then my eyes were drawn to a figure of another man standing directly in front of the Jeweler on the opposite side of the case. He was in a long coat, his features were hard, and he was also looking down into the case. I did not see him enter the store, he just was kind of suddenly there in view. The Jeweler's mannerisms depicted a relaxed attitude like he had a sale "in the bag". My eyes then zoomed into the front glass panel at the front of the case where they were both looking. It began to crack in multiple places and the shards fall to the ground. I did not see what caused it to crack. The man in front of the case suddenly reached down with his right hand and grabbed the biggest shard of falling glass and brought it up in a very quick and fluid motion right through the Jeweler's throat and left him dead standing before he even had a chance to register that he was dead. Then, in a still fluid and continuing motion he brought the shard around and up over his head and violently down into the forehead of the Jeweler. As the shard was more deeply embedding itself, my eyes zoomed in up close and saw that other mini-shards were breaking off the main shard and also embedding themselves out to the sides of the main wound creating a rippled effect of skin and wounds. Not sure how this is possible, but while this was happening, I could also see the expression on the violent man's face. He executed this extreme act of violence without the slightest hint of emotion on his face. A total blank expression devoid of feeling in the act. I was then curious to see the blood coming from the wounds of the dead Jeweler, but to my surprise, I could not see any blood coming from the neck or head wounds. Then the vision faded away.

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Right now I am watching History channel's story on Fort Knox. They use various modes of surveillance, including stereo biometrics, satellite-based imaging, etc.

He executed this extreme act of violence without the slightest hint of emotion on his face.
The world has some emotional international politics, but right now most countries are simply seeking economic stability. Just like human individuals, certain countries might commit unpredictable offense using a different set of ethics than we can understand.

The rippled effect -- you might remember how the 9-11 attack sent out ripples of layoffs and economic loss and adjacent states. An attack on buildings sparked later splinters of damage. A similar process can happen in the stock market/commodities.

A jewelry store sells valuable commodities. People approach these stores to consider making investments and more emotional purchases. In your dream, you approached with intent to make a fair trade agreement, while the other person approached with intent to pillage, disable, and destroy.

Upvote 0

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
There's some interesting reading on Uncle Sam here- Uncle Sam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
"Uncle Sam is a common national personification of the American government originally used during the War of 1812"

"The first use of Uncle Sam in literature was in the 1816 allegorical book The Adventures of Uncle Sam in Search After His Lost Honor by Frederick Augustus Fidfaddy, Esq."

"The image of Uncle Sam was shown publicly for the first time, according to some, in a picture by Flagg on the cover of the magazine Leslie's Weekly, on July 6, 1916, with the caption "What Are You Doing for Preparedness?""

"The most famous image of the Uncle Sam persona was a World War I recruiting image that depicted a stern Sam pointing his finger at the viewer and declaring, "I want you." "

If organizations aren't fussy about who they recruit, they can end up with some unsavoury characters in their midst. People & power are not a commodity to buy & sell like jewelry. If governments don't seek the good of the people, they will reap the bad of the people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
If organizations aren't fussy about who they recruit, they can end up with some unsavoury characters in their midst. People & power are not a commodity to buy & sell like jewelry. If governments don't seek the good of the people, they will reap the bad of the people.
Isn't that the truth.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seems Uncle Sam is busy violently plundering the country in many ways. First are young people are shipped all over the world and involved in the constant ongoing battle with terrorism to which many ask "who is actually our enemy then and can we win this war?". And secondly our representatives spend hard earned tax dollars like fake money in a Monoply game while many citizens are struggling to maintain a reasonable existence for them and their families.

But as was said the jeweler seemed to anticipate a sale almost which could symbolize that the US has become a nation of greedy and materialistic people. I it appears almost as if while we are busy living the high life evil is busy planning our demise and to extend the NWO.

What are your thoughts John?

Upvote 0

john_witte

Mar 14, 2011
✟7,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I agree with your comments about the lunacy of our policies as far as continued wars, etc. I believe there are forces, ie Iluminati/NWO, purposely leading us down the path to continued warmongering so that we will go over the precipice in debt and have no way back. I believe we have already crossed that point of no return. According to something I just watched, Bob Jones prophesied the big Japan quake 22 years ago and said that America's economic collapse would follow that quake. We are there. How soon? Who knows? But the mark has been set. Many others have also seen it coming. John (Jack) Johnston saw the economic collapse coming after Castro dies. I have been feeling a heavy spirit lately of woe like something catastrophic for this land is just on the horizon. I know a lot of us feel that.

This is the time when our real union in spirit with the Lord will be tried to the uttermost. There are so many distractions in the midst of growing confusions that attempt to turn our eyes away from the Lord's eyes and our ears away from the Lord's voice. Every time I begin to spend too much time focused on world events or the madness of our own nation's situation, I begin to feel dry in my spirit and troubled as well. That is when I begin to call with a soft and tender voice "Father, help us, keep us in the reality of You and Your embracing arms" "Lord, with Your Royal might and majesty You rule over all things, angels and all human powers - I trust in You Lord whether I live or die" "Spirit, keep me in the compassions of God and lead my heart to abide in the deeper truths of His sweet Person"

Upvote 0