Married
Politics
US-Republican
wow...what a variety of labor times!
Mine were 2.5hrs, 4 hrs, & 6hrs.
I don't want anymore...the length of labor keeps
getting longer with each one!! LOL!
Don't know why?
It was the opposite with me for some reason it was faster.
1. 4 hours
2. 2 hours
3. 35 mins.
4. 18 mins.

We are not having anymore. And it'll be awhile 'til grandkids.
In the meantime, I'll borrow babies.:D:clap:

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
*falls on floor, laughing too hard to bother to get up* Ok, I did manage to get up enough off the floor to type, but good thing I'm short!! 18 minutes?? I think my mother would have loved that!! She took nearly 24 hours to have me, and around 16 or so for my brother - after he waited 'til she was nearly 10 months pregnant! lol She was scheduled to be induced the day after she went into labor with him!! Of course, there's stories still going around about just how long it took for whomever to get pregnant, where they were when labor hit, etc. My first cousin still has the trophy for bad places to go into labor. They were out in the middle of "nowhere", taking a weekend "off"....the town was too small for a hospital, and she ended up being airlifted to Indianapolis 'cause she was having a bad time of it! *shakes head* And, the funny thing was she was "surprised" by the fact she even got pregnant! Not even her doctor believed the first positive test, and asked for a second one! lol I found out later that after her second son, she wasn't suppose to be able to get pregnant anymore. Something about her having too much damage from several medicial issues. Her third son, by the way, is fine. Just as much as boy as his big brothers! lol I hear they often run her into exhaustion.....

Upvote 0

hope4today

Veteran
May 6, 2005
Perth
✟11,928.00
Faith
Christian
Hi there Verandah buddies :wave:.....I can't believe what has happened while I was away!! I haven't got time to work all this out now. I just got home from hols and it's 2.00am. Checking email etc and thought I'd pop in and say Hi

The holiday was great but I'll catch up with you all later.

Bless you all heaps :kiss:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fairy Fay

May 11, 2008
UK - in the middle
✟7,669.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hello Ladies, and I gather a happy Mother's Day to you-all in YankLand.
:)
Over here in BritLand we have Mothering Sunday a (nominal) 9 months before Christmas so the glitter on the hand-made cards has already fallen off all over the floor and been trodden throughout the house.

I'm new (as you may have niced) Who else is here?

Upvote 0

virtualgirl

Jul 27, 2007
✟39,001.00
Over here in BritLand we have Mothering Sunday a (nominal) 9 months before Christmas so the glitter on the hand-made cards has already fallen off all over the floor and been trodden throughout the house.

Hello there. Welcome.

It is always nice to see a new friend in the Fabulous Forties. :wave:

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Hello, welcome, and God bless!!!

Upvote 0