Blueberrymuffin09

In Him I live and move.
Jul 23, 2011
✟1,395.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
we drove to Florida, stopped in Tenn. to see a school mate of mine, spent time with her, friends in Florida, then we went on a 1 week cruise. It was nice, but the temps were cold and it was really windy...and rained a fair bit. Then we drove home stopping in Ga to visit more friends. A good time all around. We came home to snow...sigh. oh well.
*makes more coffee*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

Bridgit

After working 18 years at this institution we have been told that there will be a reorganization/restructuring and that all the admin. assistants will have to re-apply with no guarantee of getting chosen. On top of it, the boss has his favorites and it is obvious who will get the jobs and who won't.

I have felt for a while that I was not going to stay much longer at this place. Now it's real.

When the news were announced, for some unknown reason, I felt some excitment, even happiness. After thinking about this new development in my life I feel like God is telling me that He is closing this door but already has another one open for me to go through.

I have already sent three job applications and am going to send more.

Could you please keep me in your prayers. I know that God is in control of this situation and I want to keep my focus on Him in this time of not knowing how it will all turn out. The enemy is trying to scare me, giving me thoughts of me loosing my home, my car, being unemployed, having my kids going to live with their father, having to live in a shelter, .....

I keep repeating to myself Jeremiah 29:11: "I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I am a child of God, He is my provider. His love for me cannot be measured. May I keep a strong faith, hear His voice, let Him lead me on the path He has chosen for me, not fear, not worry, just trust Him and get going!

Greater is He who is in me than the one who is in this world. In Him I have the victory.

Thank you for your much needed prayers!

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
*hugs* will be praying for you, bridgit! this verse has become my favorite one after i had, and continue to have, a rough patch of life myself and soomeone had the grace to give to me after they told me how they have used it for their own rough patches!: Isaiah 41:10 (NIV): So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.