Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Remember when Senator Nancy Pelosi said they need to pass the health care bill to see what's in it? How stupid! The blind leading the blind. Then like good little pawns, they did and now it's the law of the land. Our rights and freedom of choice are being stripped away. And even though the majority of Americans don't want it, they are still cramming it down our throats anyway, against our will. But we don't have to just take obamacare lying down. No, there's more than one way to skin a cat.
-
It's time for American's everywhere, the ones who aren't still sound asleep, to rise up and take a stand. It doesn't have to be ugly or messy, and we don't even have to march in the streets. We can still peacefully force these morons to hear us loud and clear. It's very simple and easy to do, but we must all ban together to accomplish this task. All we have to do is boycott this train-wreck. Simply refuse to participate in this insanity and eventually it will fail. And when it does, they will probably try to move to change it to a single payer system, which we should reject as well.
-
Our government has no business taking control of our health care system, period. And we don't need a dictator to force it down our throats. And now they are foolishly trying to delay the implementation of this nonsense, so we need to take matters back into our own hands. We don't need our politicians to repeal it or delay it. What we, the people, need to do is BOYCOTT it! That's all we have to do. Just simply ban together and say "NO." It kind of reminds me of an old 1980's song.
-
We're not gonna take it.
We're not gonna take it.
No, we're not gonna take it anymore.
-
Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you like this idea, I hope you will pass it on and share it with everyone you know. Copy and paste it and email it to everyone on your contact list. Our freedom depends on it!
-
Sincerely,
Rob Hunt

T

Time Watcher

"Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you like this idea, I hope you will pass it on and share it with everyone you know. Copy and paste it and email it to everyone on your contact list. Our freedom depends on it!"

I agree rob

And I see a very definite weakening in the stance of the USA today

The Lord blessed this nation early on, but the further the US moves away from His providence and direction the nearer His judgment will come .... we can see this happening in many ways today

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't be surprised if Obamacare spreads into Mexico. Then the whole world, 1 religion 1 government, 1 currency...why not throw one world health care in too

There's no escaping obamacare

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Remember when Senator Nancy Pelosi said they need to pass the health care bill to see what's in it? How stupid! The blind leading the blind. Then like good little pawns, they did and now it's the law of the land. Our rights and freedom of choice are being stripped away. And even though the majority of Americans don't want it, they are still cramming it down our throats anyway, against our will. But we don't have to just take obamacare lying down. No, there's more than one way to skin a cat.
-
It's time for American's everywhere, the ones who aren't still sound asleep, to rise up and take a stand. It doesn't have to be ugly or messy, and we don't even have to march in the streets. We can still peacefully force these morons to hear us loud and clear. It's very simple and easy to do, but we must all ban together to accomplish this task. All we have to do is boycott this train-wreck. Simply refuse to participate in this insanity and eventually it will fail. And when it does, they will probably try to move to change it to a single payer system, which we should reject as well.
-
Our government has no business taking control of our health care system, period. And we don't need a dictator to force it down our throats. And now they are foolishly trying to delay the implementation of this nonsense, so we need to take matters back into our own hands. We don't need our politicians to repeal it or delay it. What we, the people, need to do is BOYCOTT it! That's all we have to do. Just simply ban together and say "NO." It kind of reminds me of an old 1980's song.
-
We're not gonna take it.
We're not gonna take it.
-
Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you like this idea, I hope you will pass it on and share it with everyone you know. Copy and paste it and email it to everyone on your contact list. Our freedom depends on it!
-
Sincerely,
Rob Hunt

This is balderdash and lunacy all rolled into one.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
-
-
-
We're not gonna take it.
We're not gonna take it.
-
-
Sincerely,
Rob Hunt

Good luck with your boycott.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There's no escaping obamacare
Well there always has been and always will be the option of refusing treatment when you turn 18.

Upvote 0
Oct 19, 2013
United States of America
✟15,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Has anyone actually read The Affordable Care Act? I mean while some things I read sounds good since they will provide health care to millions who cannot afford it, however I came to the conclusion that the Act will further aid in destroying the Economy.

By Janurary 2014 we are required to have health care. If we do not sign up for one we will be fined unless you submit a letter for exemption.

By 2015 any Employers with over 50 full-time employees must purchase health care for all employees including part-time. In anticipation of this some Employers have been cutting hours reducing full-time workers to part time.

The Affordable Care Act focused more on getting people covered rather than evaluating the costs.

As you all know about the RFID Chip which many ignorant people said...It's the mark of the beast! Firstly it's not. Not until there's a One World Government and One World Currency. The RFID Chip is not Currency. However I believe this is the testing phase. Here below is a section about RFID implants. However It is not clear whether it will be mandatory or optional to receive the RFID for medical purposes.

H.R. 3590 amends Section 519 of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C .360i). Here is the applicable language from H.R. 3590 (page 1,014):
(g)(1)The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the 'registry') to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that--
(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and
(B) is--
(i) a class III device; or
(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.

(2) In developing the registry, the Secretary shall, in consultation with the Commissioner of Food and Drugs, the Administrator of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, determine the best methods for--

(A) including in the registry, in a manner consistent with subsection (f), appropriate information to identify each device described in paragraph (1) by type, model, and serial number or other unique identifier;

(B) validating methods for analyzing patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources and for linking such data with the information included in the registry as described in subparagraph (A), including, to the extent feasible, use of--
(i) data provided to the Secretary under other provisions of this chapter; and
(ii) information from public and private sources identified under paragraph (3);

(C) integrating the activities described in this subsection with--
(i) activities under paragraph (3) of section 505(k) (relating to active postmarket risk identification);
(ii) activities under paragraph (4) of section 505(k) (relating to advanced analysis of drug safety data); and
(iii) other postmarket device surveillance activities of the Secretary authorized by this chapter; and...

3(B) In this paragraph, the term 'data' refers to information respecting a device described in paragraph (1), including claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The best definition I have heard about Pelosi's famous 'we have to pass it to find out what is in it' - that is the definition of a stool sample.

It will implode on itself - people will not participate - maybe not out of boycott - but they just don't have the money. But until it does - we are just out of luck - those whose plans have been cancelled will just be going without insurance and pay the fine.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To Avoid Obamacare I'm moving to Canada!... oh wait....they have universal health care there... I'm moving to Mexico... oh wait... they have universal health care there too.... I'm moving to Australia... oh wait... they have universal health care there too...England?...Netherlands?....Japan?...Doh! :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well there always has been and always will be the option of refusing treatment when you turn 18.

When I turn 18...Imma gonna take my BB gun and find a remote island and live off tha land...

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
To Avoid Obamacare I'm moving to Canada!... oh wait....they have universal health care there... I'm moving to Mexico... oh wait... they have universal health care there too.... I'm moving to Australia... oh wait... they have universal health care there too...England?...Netherlands?....Japan?...Doh! :doh:

Ha, it's true, and they have been better for having it too. :p

People were fretting just as much when Social Security and Medicare were established, yet look at it: it's not some kind of nefarious system that brought about the destruction of America and tens of millions utilize those benefits today.

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2010
✟8,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don’t see how we foreigners get to interfere, with the politics and the affairs of another nation?

Christians are ‘in’ the world, not ‘of’ the world.
We belong a Holy Nation belonging to God, and that is not the USA, nor the UK, Russia, China, nor any other worldly nation.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Israel has Compulsory Universal Healthcare (and it does) do Americans Risk upsetting God when they oppose Compulsory Universal Healthcare in the U.S.?

I mean, if you are against Universal Healthcare in the US, you must also be against Universal healthcare in Israel, and we know that if you are against Israel, you have aligned yourself against God Himself, Right?

Upvote 0