Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lord Jesus, please bless this family most abundantly, may healing and restoration fully come, Holy Spirit provide them with peace and comfort, shelter them under the shadow of Your wings, draw them closer to Yourself, minister to them there. May they feel Your love and protection ever daily, in Your mighty name, we pray and give thanksgiving, Amen.

Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

I can't thank you all enough:hug: These prayers are so meaningful to us. I pray also for each of you.

My uncle is able to rest tonight. Lastnight, his temp was normal! And for part of the day today it was normal, so they removed the blanket out from under him that they could fill with ice. But then his temp went up to 102. Now tonight it is 101, he is resting and the numbers are looking good tonight so I praise God for that! God is so Good. My aunt had a rough time this morning; I can't imagine all she's feeling and going through, but I know God is helping her through it. He's been with Dave (my uncle) through all this and He never abandons His children! God is Awesome!!

And you guys have been great. :hug:

Love in Christ,
Amy

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Abba Father, provide Amy's aunt with an extra measure of strength, comfort and peace...Release Your healing power, let it flow through Dave's body, heal him from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet. I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen

Grant Amy's great aunt and cousin an extra measure of strength, comfort and peace, in Jesus name I pray. Amen

God Bless and keep Amy's family in Your Loving Care! Amen

Upvote 0

HisGrace58

† Washed White as Snow by the Blood of Jesus †
Jul 3, 2007
Visit site
✟23,921.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am still praying for your uncle AmyBeth. I pray for God to comfort you and your family and to perform a miracle - that your uncle will get through this and be healthy again and that his quality of life will be amazingly good for the rest of his days.

God Bless You Sis!!

Upvote 0