URGENT/EMERGENCY.. please..

S

StarryEyes

Please pray for the following urgent requests..

My distant cousin just went into the hospital a couple days ago and is dying from pancreatic cancer. He has been in a lot of pain, and his organs are shutting down. My great-aunt (his mom) just lost her husband a few months ago.

And.. My uncle is doing poorly. He had a temperature of 104.8!! They have been putting ice around him and will put a blanket on him that is filled with water/ice. Last I heard the temp. was down to 104.2. This is dangerously high! No tracheotomy will be done for atleast a few days. He has another infection in the central line they put in, so now they will put a different central line in in a different place. He has some kind of skin bacteria that makes him get infected everytime they put a needle in him. He is having trouble breathing with the ventilator in and really needs this tracheotomy done!

Please pray, and thanks to all who pray.

S

StarryEyes

Father God, thank You for being with each of us during this difficult time. Father, thank You for comforting my aunt and great-aunt. Please be with my cousin as he goes through all this. Please have mercy on him. Lord, I pray that he is saved. I pray for his mom and sibblings, Father. Please help them through the grieving process and I pray that they get closer to You.

Gracious Father, please be with my dear aunt. Lord, You know how she's so scared right now, not knowing what's going on with my uncle. Father, she loves You dearly and I know my uncle does too. Thank You, Lord, for the gift of salvation, and for seeing them through. I pray for Your will to be done above all. I know You dont' like to see Your children hurting or suffering. Lord, I pray for complete healing for my uncle, if it is Your will. Please bring this temperature down and I pray he can have this surgery very soon. Please wrap Your loving arms around him and just hold him. Help him to feel Your peace. How they need You, Lord! Thank You for hearing and answering prayers, and for providing for our every need! In Jesus' Loving name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Father God, thank You for being with each of us during this difficult time. Father, thank You for comforting my aunt and great-aunt. Please be with my cousin as he goes through all this. Please have mercy on him. Lord, I pray that he is saved. I pray for his mom and sibblings, Father. Please help them through the grieving process and I pray that they get closer to You.

Gracious Father, please be with my dear aunt. Lord, You know how she's so scared right now, not knowing what's going on with my uncle. Father, she loves You dearly and I know my uncle does too. Thank You, Lord, for the gift of salvation, and for seeing them through. I pray for Your will to be done above all. I know You dont' like to see Your children hurting or suffering. Lord, I pray for complete healing for my uncle, if it is Your will. Please bring this temperature down and I pray he can have this surgery very soon. Please wrap Your loving arms around him and just hold him. Help him to feel Your peace. How they need You, Lord! Thank You for hearing and answering prayers, and for providing for our every need! In Jesus' Loving name I pray, Amen.

Abba Father, in the name of Jesus I come humbly before praying in agreement with our sister Amybeth...

Surround Amybeth and her relatives with your heavenly angels. I beseech thee Almighty God, let your love, mercy, goodness and compassion be known.

Restore Amybeth's cousins salvation. Grant comfort and peace...Let him know the joy you have awaiting for him.

Almighty God, let Dave receive victory over his battle with infections and fever. Just say the word Lord and he shall be healed.

Grant comfort and peace to all the family members!

In the Holy and Mighty name of Jesus I pray, giving praise and thanks for your miraculous works. Amen and Amen!

God Bless and keep Amybeth, Dave, her cousin and beloved family of Dave and her cousin in your Loving Care! Amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, be with this distance cousin of amybeth105, help him during this painful time, dying with pancreatic cancer, place your angels around him and his mom who has recently suffered loss of her husband.Help this woman cope and give her comfort and strength Lord.

I lift up amybeth105's uncle to You. Please watch over him Lord, you see the troubles and please help him to get the tracheotomy so he may stay alive and keep breathing. Help these infections to go away and help him to survive through this fiery trial. Amen. Help amybeth105 and refresh her spirit as she keeps her family in prayer. Amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, surround this dear man as he lays in the hospital. Let the ailments upon his body flee before Your Presence my God. Lord, You are our Healer, our Physician. Through You and by Your Grace, this man is healed. Thank You my Lord, for hearing us, for listening to the prayers of Your Children. Bless this family as they wait on You. Give them an added measure of strength and peace, for Your Will shall be done.

Lord God, let Your Hand also be upon our sister's cousin. You know the trouble upon him, the illness that threatens him. Restore him my Lord in complete health. Let him walk away from this hospital healed from all sickness and disease. Father, You and You alone are able to overcome this infection. Let Your Grace and Your Mercy be seen this day. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟108,620.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
in the name of Father God and His son, Jesus Christ, i am most definitely praying for you, your family, and for anything and everything else! may the Lord bless you and your loved ones always with good health, strength, happiness and love always, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Trying2BaFaithfulServant

CF Pet Rescuer ~ Team Faith
Jul 18, 2007
Michigan
Visit site
✟8,314.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lord God in Heaven, I humbly request that you send your Holy Spirit to AmyBeth and her family. Strengthen them in Your Spirit. Lord, You know all, see all. In You we place our trust. We lift up in prayer AmyBeth's uncle, cousin, and all her family members who are frightened and worried. Nurture and protect them, Lord, and if it be Your will, we humbly ask in Jesus' name that You heal them.

Yours is the kingdom, the power, and the glory, forever. Amen

Upvote 0