University of Pittsburgh’s human tissue supplier seen taking bags away from Planned Parenthood

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The University of Pittsburgh has claimed under oath not to obtain baby parts from Planned Parenthood.

PITTSBURGH (LifeSiteNews) – A tissue procurement company linked to the University of Pittsburgh (UP) was recently caught on video at a Planned Parenthood facility in western Pennsylvania, calling into question the university’s insistence that it does not procure fetal remains from the abortion giant.

The pro-life Center for Medical Progress (CMP) reports that the Pittsburgh chapter of 40 Days for Life obtained video and photos of a car for the company Center for Organ Recovery and Education (CORE), which is a supplier for the university’s Health Sciences Tissue Bank, parked in the Planned Parenthood location’s driveway, with a man carrying what appeared to be specimen bags from the building and placing them in a cooler inside the vehicle.

“Something disturbing happened after my shift, a man in a CORE car (Center for Organ Recovery and Education) picked up several small plastic bags (of children, or their body parts, I’m assuming) and dropped one on the ground, but I couldn’t see what was in it,” says the 40 Days volunteer who witnessed and recorded the incident. “He then put them in a cooler in his car and drove away.”

A university representative told the Pennsylvania House of Representatives under oath last year that it “does not obtain fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood.”

Continued below.
University of Pittsburgh’s human tissue supplier seen taking bags away from Planned Parenthood - LifeSite