Apr 12, 2004
UK Northampton
Visit site
✟79,726.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
You promote a works salvation. It is subtle and deceptive but it is works. You believe and promote that salvation is a result of faith or belief. You say the reason why a muslim is not saved is because they have not accepted christ, that is a works philosophy.. All of Gods elect are saved by virtue of the sovereign divine purpose and the DBR of Christ, it has nothing to do with accepting christ at all. However when Gods elect are converted in time via the preaching of the true gospel, they are given to believe the true doctrines of the gospel, such as the truthes of tulip. A person who is ignorant to or rejects the truthes of tulip has not been converted to christianity at all. And if they persist there life time and die in that condition or christ returns while they reject tulip gospel truth, they are confirmed in there unbelief and will face the eternal wrath of God. That goes for you too cyg..

this is a false charge , i have not said nor have i implied that a muslim is "not saved because they have not accepted Christ" ............

all i said is "muslims are not saved , they haven't accepted Christ" notice the word "because" is not in my statement for a reason ! but you wish to charge me with heresy so you insert "because" into my statement , anyone who could ever doubt where i stand on salvation by works has merely to read this post ;

http://foru.ms/showpost.php?p=38538875&postcount=158

does this look like a post of one who holds to salvation by any works whatsoever , even subtely ?

Upvote 0

beloved57

Jun 16, 2006
✟4,663.00
Faith
Calvinist
cyg says this

this is a false charge , i have not said nor have i implied that a muslim is "not saved because they have not accepted Christ" ............

However cyg also said this:

no muslims are not saved , they haven't accepted Christ .

The truth of the matter is this, all of Gods elect are saved by virtue of Gods grace, before they ever believe anything. An elect muslim who is presently practising hinduism is saved at this very moment..years maybe before they believe..

Upvote 0

beloved57

Jun 16, 2006
✟4,663.00
Faith
Calvinist
cyg says this in his article that he uses for proof that he does not believe in works, but in reality he does.

Christ has done it all , men are commanded to believe on Christ and repent and get baptised and a dozen other things ..... none of which are done in order to bring about salvation but to receive it , and to work it out , , let me illustrate ;

First of all God does not call the non elect to repent, to change their mind, simply because Gods purpose is to damn them anyway..Only the elect are called to repent and believe the gospel. The Gospel is a call to the elect to come into the realization of their salvation. Cyg believes in an general offer of grace to all men , but only the elect believe. In a very subtle way he is advocating that the elect did something [ recieve christ] that the non elect did not do but had opportunity to do. This is WORKS...

Upvote 0

cygnusx1

Jacob the twister.....
Apr 12, 2004
UK Northampton
Visit site
✟79,726.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
cyg says this

[/color]

However cyg also said this:

[/color]

The truth of the matter is this, all of Gods elect are saved by virtue of Gods grace, before they ever believe anything. An elect muslim who is presently practising hinduism is saved at this very moment..years maybe before they believe..

where's the apology ?

Upvote 0

beloved57

Jun 16, 2006
✟4,663.00
Faith
Calvinist
epip says

For someone who seems to value tulip so highly, this isn't tulip at all.

Explain, what is not tulip at all ?

To deny Justification by faith is to deny the scriptures on dozens of different occasions

where have I denied justification by faith ? I do not believe you understand justification by faith..

Upvote 0

cygnusx1

Jacob the twister.....
Apr 12, 2004
UK Northampton
Visit site
✟79,726.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
cyg says this in his article that he uses for proof that he does not believe in works, but in reality he does.

in reality i don't , i couldn't have made it plainer in that article that i stand against all works , not just works of the law , but all works causing salvation are false , just like your allegations!

First of all God does not call the non elect to repent, to change their mind, simply because Gods purpose is to damn them anyway..

God commands all men to repent , the preaching of the Gospel is to whosoever , many are called but few are chosen , even the good things the none elect have are in order to lead them to repentance , Rom 2.

only a hyper would say the comand to repent is only for the elect , were the men in Noah's day elect , then God drowned all the elect !

Only the elect are called to repent and believe the gospel. The Gospel is a call to the elect to come into the realization of their salvation. Cyg believes in an general offer of grace to all men , but only the elect believe. In a very subtle way he is advocating that the elect did something [ recieve christ] that the non elect did not do but had opportunity to do. This is WORKS...

you haven't got a clue , salvation is all God's work , there is no subtlety about it , what you charge me with is false , the Gospel offer has nothing to do with works ...... that is just your anti-offer hyper limited unbiblical illogical mind working !

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.