soul flayer

Nov 22, 2003
✟121.00
Faith
Non-Denom
.hopesfallen. said:
post-hardcore/emocore

Thanks for reading, please reply if your interested

???!!!!!!!!! that is blasphomy to HARDCORE!!!!!!!!! emocore is **** and should not in anyway be associated with hardcore. hardcore is groups like hatebreed and madball. thier genre should not be associated with "emocore", that soft stuff needs to die and go to hell

Upvote 0

.hopesfallen.

Nov 23, 2003
England
✟7,618.00
Faith
Christian
er... ok...

1stly, i said POST-hardcore, not hardcore (and yes, there is a difference)

2ndly, some people are eclectic and like lots of different types of music. Now, i cant be too picky about what exact band i want to start, as that limits the chances of actually finding some1 locally who is Xian and wants to start a band.

3rdly, theres a cross over between post-hardcore and emocore, and i happen to like both styles (as well as many others)

4thly, its all for the glory of God. its all good to him

maybe you should listen to other styles, even if u dont like them. but you dont have to delve into pop, etc.

but anyone else who doesnt want to post abuse or the 1st post applies to them, please get in touch.

Upvote 0
F

Fungal Growth

i hate the people that condemn others for the music they like, if you dont like it dont listen to it but dont put down other people for listening to it, youre entitled to your opinion but everyone has one and you can share it but come on, dont insult others cause they dont have your view, its just not nice

btw, love all the bands you listed and hope God blesses you in the band youre trying to make, nad remember to keep Him first in it :)

Upvote 0