Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Notice that they have no mother ship or base. Where do they sleep or get repairs? Not necessary if interdimensional. That suggests a demonic origin. And we know or should know that demons do a full planetary takeover before the return of Jesus.
Demons are not masquerading as aliens, that would be self defeating.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,450.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I said I’d start a thread about UFOs so here it is. The news reported recently that there definitely are UFOs which can’t be explained. Not saying they’re aliens, but they don’t know what they are. What do you all think of UFOs?

They do exist!!!!
I seen my mates in laws arrive in one at his wedding!!

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,700.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here's the latest. It's another Jellyfish object.

Chuck Callesto on X: "SHOCK VIDEO: ⚠️ Unidentified Object with humanoid characteristics caught on camera slowly descending in the skies of Sequoia Park, California.. VIDEO: @528vibes https://t.co/zTvfc6oAov" / X

Here are some clearer pictures of it:

Tier2PowerGod on X: "@ChuckCallesto @528vibes It looks a person with an astronaut suit on, big helmet, and some sort of propulsion system on their back. The head and core of the body remain pretty still while the legs and arms move. Very interesting. Some screenshots where what i was seeing was clearest: https://t.co/8EeMpC7KoQ" / X

Here's the Jellyfish object from 10-Jan-2024:

The Jellyfish UAP footage - YouTube

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The news reported recently that there definitely are UFOs
Of course there are. If it's flying, and you can see it, and you can't tell what it is, it's a UFO. Most UFOs end up being airplanes.
Not saying they’re aliens, but they don’t know what they are.
"UFO" simply means "we don't know what it is". Generally they're perfectly normal stuff that simply wasn'd itdentifiable at the time and under the conditions when it was obserbed. No aliens necessary.
What do you all think of UFOs?
I've seen some, but being more analytical than imaginative, I reckon they were all mundane stuff.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
a lot of Christians think ufos are demons
So if it's flying, and you can't tell what it is, it's a demon. Yeaaaaah, no.
as if to say anything unknown is only spiritual and couldn't possibly be that God created other beings besides ourselves.
Or that the unidentifiable strange critter you saw scurry across the road can't have been a blown leaf, but must have been an evil crab demon. Uh huh.
I believe based on a Christians testimony where someone died and asked Jesus questions before he was revived, by Jesus, about UFO's.

If I find myself talking to our Lord, I don't think I'll waste my time asking about UFOs.

Where Jesus said He created other beings and to not concern yourself with aliens as just like humans there are good and bad aliens as there are good and bad humans.
Works for me.
No big deal in any case. UFOs have had no significant effect on anything, anywhere, at any time, so why worry about them?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Its a huge problem.
Reckon? In the list of problems like war, disease, natural disaters of various kinds, political upheaval, financial crises, cul;ural breakdown, ad infinitum, I reckon flying thinsg we can immediately identify stand pretty low on the list.
In Exodus the "magicians" throw down their sticks and those sticks become serpents.
That's nothing, I've seen magicians levitate beautiful women, saw them in half, and then stick them back together before the eyes of hundreds of spectators. They can pull rabbits out of empty hats, why not snakes?
But we know that had to be an illusion
Because that's what magicians do.
So this is a false flag done in the worst case by demons
Who are apparently pretty much like stage conjurors, then.
Demons are master magicians, master illusionists with far more capability to deceive than a magician on a stage.''
Dunno about that. All we se them do in the New Testament is tormenting unfortunately victims and being orderded around by our Lord.
In Hebrews chapter 1 and chapter 11 we are told that Jesus "made the WORLDS"
Yep
- but we are also told that this is the only world that has sin
Citation, please?

, and is the only place where Jesus came to die to redeem this lost world.
So the efficacy of His sacrifice was limited to this particular part of His creation. Why is that? God grace extends to everyone on earth, but not to everyone in God's universe. That seems passing strange, doesn't it? Yep, our Lord died to save His people on earth, but not for His people on other planets (if any). That sounds made up to me.
The other worlds are sinless
Chapter and verse?

and certainly are NOT coming here and crashing and dying on our planet!
Even though we may one day be crashing and dying on theirs?
Whole lot of conjecture based on wholesale quantitles of nothing. The one thing we know is that of UFO reports investigated, >90% of them turn out to be ordinary mundane, earthly stuff. Of the other 10% there's just not enough info to say what they were, but the likelihood is that they're just as boring as the ones we finally identifed, But spooky stuff is a lot more fun, innit?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Earth is the center of the universe
From a purely human perspective, of course it is. From my personal perspective, Williamson County Tennessee is the center of the earth, followed closely by Lisbjerg, Denmark, and then London. (OK, too many centers...)

Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums