two new ministeries, one for mental health issues, the other for drug and alcohol.

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:hug: greetings lovely prayer warriors!!

i'm introducing two new support groups to our pastorial staff for consideration. my excitement is soaring that the Lord put this upon my heart. i'm positive this is of the Lord and will come together in time. the goal is to bring those who are qualified for leadership together; then examine the structure and buy supplies. then begin putting it all together and producing the groups to provide a safe and free invironment for those in need.

my prayer request is for blessings and a calling for dedicated members to organize and facilitate this project in dedication to Jesus Christ and His children in need. :hug: i appreciate your prayers and blessings as we prayerfully bring these mission fields to the congergation and community to bear fruit. thank you! ~ love dee

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
:
my prayer request is for blessings and a calling for dedicated members to organize and facilitate this project in dedication to Jesus Christ and His children in need. i appreciate your prayers and blessings as we prayerfully bring these mission fields to the congergation and community to bear fruit. thank you! ~ love dee

Abba Father, in the name of Jesus, I come humbly before You praying in agreement with our Sister Dee.

Provide her with the help she needs to make these two new support groups to our pastorial staff become a reality. I ask this prayer in Jesus name. Amen and Amen!

God Bless Dee and keep her in Your Loving Care!

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Lord Jesus, bless dee with these ideas and help these ideas become avenues of help and healing to those suffering. Amen.

Lord Jesus, in Your own Holy and Mighty name I pray in agreement with our Sister Gloryseven. Amen

God Bless Gloryseven and her Family, keep them in Your Loving Care!

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:hug: greetings lovely prayer warriors!!

i'm introducing two new support groups to our pastorial staff for consideration. my excitement is soaring that the Lord put this upon my heart. i'm positive this is of the Lord and will come together in time. the goal is to bring those who are qualified for leadership together; then examine the structure and buy supplies. then begin putting it all together and producing the groups to provide a safe and free invironment for those in need.

my prayer request is for blessings and a calling for dedicated members to organize and facilitate this project in dedication to Jesus Christ and His children in need. :hug: i appreciate your prayers and blessings as we prayerfully bring these mission fields to the congergation and community to bear fruit. thank you! ~ love dee
:pray: Praying ya!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums