Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Two Mal'akiym-Messengers of Zechariah Chapter Two ~

Zechariah 2:1-13 KJV
1. I Lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.
2. Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof.
3. And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him,
4. And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:
5. For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.
6. Ho, Ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the Lord: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the Lord.
7. Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.
8. For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
9. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.
10. Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord.
11. And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.
12. And the Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.
13. Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.

The first mal'ak-messenger of Zechariah 2 is most likely the ''certain-'iysh-man'' Gabriy'el who was speaking with Zechariah. Scripture itself highly supports this probability because we find in Daniel 9:21 that Gabriy'el is there called ''the 'iysh-man'' Gabriy'el. It is he which has the measuring line in his hand in Zechariah 2:1. Then he goes forth to measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth, and what is the length thereof. As the man Gabriy'el goes forth from Zechariah suddenly another different Mal'ak commands Gabriy'el to ''Run!'' (back) and go ''speak to that young man'' all of the things which then follow in the passage. The ''young man'' which Gabriy'el is commanded to run back and speak with is the same Zechariah from whom he had just gone forth. This is not easy to understand from the English translations but is indeed the only way the passage makes any sense at all. Zechariah does not record the words as if Gabriy'el delivered them back to himself but rather he records the passage as if he overheard everything that the other Mal'ak had commanded Gabriy'el to tell him. Thus the remainder of the passage, (Zechariah 2:4-13) are the very words of the Commander of the Mal'akiym who is commanding Gabriy'el what to tell Zechariah:

Daniel 9:21 KJV
21. Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man [HSN#376 'iysh] Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

Gabriy'el goes forth from Zechariah ~

Zechariah 2:1-3
1. And I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold; an certain-'iysh-man [Gabriy'el] with a measuring line in his hand.
2. Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me; To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof.
3. And, behold, the mal'ak that spoke by me went forth, [Gabriy'el] and a different mal'ak [the Commander] went out to meet him:

From this point on the Commander of the holy Mal'akiym is the one speaking ~

Zechariah 2:4
4. And [the Commander] said unto him, [to Gabriy'el] Run! Speak to that young man, [Zechariah] saying; Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

And this Commander of the holy mal'akiym-messengers is the Mal'ak of YHWH ~

Zechariah 2:5-7
5. For I, saith YHWH, shall be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.
6. Alas, Alas, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith YHWH: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heavens, saith YHWH.
7. Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

Then the Mal'ak of YHWH says; ''AFTER THE GLORY HATH HE SENT ME''
And who is the Glory of YHWH except but the Son who is his express image?

Hebrews 1:1-3 KJV
1. God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2. Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

This Mal'ak-Messenger then is sent to the nations after the GLORY ~

Zechariah 2:8
8. For thus saith YHWH Tsabaoth; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Then the Mal'ak himself states that he will shake his hand over the heathen spoilers;
And then shall it be known that YHWH did send this Mal'ak-Messenger ~

Zechariah2:9
9. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that YHWH Tsabaoth hath sent me.

Then the Mal'ak says that YHWH shall dwell in the midst of the daughter of Zion ~

Zechariah 2:10
10. Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith YHWH.

Matthew 21:1-5
1. And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Yeshua two disciples,
2. Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find a donkey tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.
3. And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.
4. All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
5. Tell ye the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon a donkey, and a colt the foal of a donkey.

This too is a quote from the prophet Zechariah ~

Zechariah 9:9
9. Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon a donkey, and upon a colt the foal of a donkey.

Then shall many nations shall be joined to YHWH in that day. However, the Commander of the holy mal'akiym-messengers does not stop there but continues by stating that the nations joined unto YHWH in that day shall be to HIMSELF also a people; and that HE ALSO shall dwell in their midst:

AND THEY SHALL KNOW THAT YHWH DID SEND THIS MAL'AK ~

Zechariah 2:11-13
11. And many nations shall be joined to YHWH in that day, and they shall be to me for a people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that YHWH Tsabaoth hath sent me unto thee.

Then shall YHWH inherit Judah his portion in the holy 'adamah-soil-of-the-heart-land!
For the Mal'ak of YHWH is the Lion of Judah and Commander of the holy mal'akiym ~

Zechariah 2:12-13
12. And YHWH shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy 'adamah-land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.
13. Silence all flesh, from the face of YHWH; for he is stirred up out of his holy habitation.

Upvote 0

strangertoo

sin is diabolical abuse of fellow humans-1John 3:8
Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people:
we know that the many are destroyed in this world , few survive who find the narrow way of Love now -Matt 7:13-14

BUT countless many who are thus destroyed with this earth and heavens are saved LATER , OF ALL NATIONS - Rev 7:9-10

but we know this is in the kingdom of Jesus the Messiah of Israel where Israel are a holy nation of priests ministering to the gentiles and ruling as kings under the king of kings [1Peter 2:9-10, Exodus 19:6]

but it is NOT in this earth, but in the new earth :-

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Isaiah 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

So the prophecy is about New Jerusalem :-
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

so much for the 'neo-Zionism' of the NWO that will consume and kill this earth opposed only by a couple of thousand saints [about only three hundred of the 'Jews'] - Rev 13:3-4, Rev 7:3-8

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The women are the cities are the COVENANTS ~

Galatians 4:24-26 KJV
24. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The Ekklesia-Church is not the Covenant, neither my mother, neither my bride:
The true Ekklesia are my Philadelphia BRETHREN and fellow warriors of the King.

Jeremiah 31:22
22. How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the Lord hath created a new thing in the earth, A nqebah-female shall compass a geber-warrior-man!

My mother is clothed in blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine shesh-bleached-white linens, and goats' hair, and rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins; and my bride is of the daughters of Jerusalem, and she is adorned with the same, which are the curtains from on high … :)

And the messenger that had spoken once to me came again; and struck me in the side, and wakened me as a man is awakened from his slumbering in the dust of the earth. And I heard a loud voice, like rolling thunder, saying; Behold, YHWH hath created a new thing in the 'erets: A nqebah-female shall compass a geber-man! For the sake of Zion I will not hold my peace, and for the sake of Jerusalem I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp of bright shining! And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of YHWH shall name. And thou shalt be a crown of glory in the hand of YHWH, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy 'Elohay; and shall no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called; My Delight is in her! and thy land; Married! for YHWH delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married: For as a young man marries a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall thy 'Elohay rejoice over thee! I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: you that make mention of YHWH, keep not silence! And there were voices, and a rolling thunder, and another seismos of the heart, and I heard myriads of myriads who spoke as one, and said; The earthly house of this tabernacle hath been dissolved! But we have the tabernacle of the curtains of YHWH, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we did groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: that mortality might be swallowed up through life! And again they gave a shout, saying; Though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more: And if any man be in Christ, behold; he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new! And I saw the holy city tabernacle of the New Covenant with all of her fine curtains and linens of the clothing of the righteousnesses of the saints; and the tabernacle of light was descending out of the heavens from the Theou Father, having been prepared like as a bride is prepared to become the adornment of her andres-man, (behold, a woman shall compass a geber-andres-man).

wilderness-tabernacle.jpg

Tabernacle of Moses Poster: God's Prophetic Pattern

Revelation 21:3-6 KJV
3. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. For thus saith the Lord God; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little miqdash-sanctuary in the countries where they shall come! (Ezekiel 11:16). And the city hath no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God doth lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved do walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: BECAUSE THERE IS NO NIGHT THERE!

And so I went, and I looked, and behold; THERE IS NO NIGHT THERE!

Genesis 1:1-4
1. In the beginning bara'-created-cut-down 'Elohiym the heavens and the earth.
2. And the earth was tohuw, and bohuw; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Ruwach-Spirit of 'Elohiym brooded upon the face of the waters.
3. And 'Elohiym said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4. And 'Elohiym saw the light, that it was good: and 'Elohiym divided the light from the darkness.

And the darkness of night is rolled away to the outside ~

Genesis 1:5
5. And 'Elohiym called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first yowm.

FIRST YOWM ~ NO NIGHT!

Genesis 1:6-8
6. And 'Elohiym said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7. And 'Elohiym made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8. And 'Elohiym called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second yowm.

SECOND YOWM ~ NO NIGHT!

Genesis 1:9-13
9. And 'Elohiym said, Let the waters under the Heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10. And 'Elohiym called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and 'Elohiym saw that it was good.
11. And 'Elohiym said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and 'Elohiym saw that it was good.
13. And the evening and the morning were the third yowm.

THIRD YOWM ~ NO NIGHT!

Genesis 1:14-19
14. And 'Elohiym said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15. And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16. And 'Elohiym made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17. And 'Elohiym set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18. And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and 'Elohiym saw that it was good.
19. And the evening and the morning were the fourth yowm.

FOURTH YOWM ~ NO NIGHT!

Genesis 1:20-23
20. And 'Elohiym said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
21. And 'Elohiym created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and 'Elohiym saw that it was good.
22. And 'Elohiym blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
23. And the evening and the morning were the fifth yowm.

FIFTH YOWM ~ NO NIGHT!

Genesis 1:31
31. And 'Elohiym saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth yowm.

SIX YOWMIYM-DAYS ~ NO NIGHT!

Genesis 2:1-4
1. Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2. And in the seventh yowm finished-ended 'Elohiym his work which he had made; and he rested in the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3. And 'Elohiym blessed the seventh yowm, and qadash-sanctified-hallowed it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which 'Elohiym created and made.
4. These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that YHWH 'Elohiym made the earth and the heavens.

SEVENTH YOWM ETERNAL ~ NO EVENING-MORNING!

Exodus 25:1-9
1. And spake YHWH unto Moses, saying;
2. Speak unto the sons of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take My offering.
3. And this is the offering which ye shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass,
4. And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair,
5. And rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins, and [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]tim wood,
6. Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense,
7. Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.
8. And let them make me a miqdash-sanctuary; that I may shakan-dwell in the midst of them.
9. According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the mishkan-tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

Wherefore build you a little miqdash-sanctuary-chapel unto YHWH and pattern it after the mishkan-tabernacle with all of the holy and sanctified vessels thereof, (which are all supernal in meaning) and do so according to the freewill offering of a pure heart as requested in the commandment from above: and the Most High will surely come. And the old heavens and the old earth shall be dissolved in the consuming fire of his presence in that great and terrible day; and the mind of the flesh shall consume away as you stand upon your feet; even the eyes of the flesh seeing all things according to the eyes of the flesh shall consume away in their sockets, and the tongue speaking the carnal things of the flesh shall consume away in its mouth.

''Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence.''

I and my brethren are an hundred forty and four thousand with twelve thrones in the congregation of my house. Some of my brethren were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection: others had trials of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: they were stoned, they were sawn asunder, tempted, slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; of whom the world was not worthy: they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. And my brethren, every one of them sealed, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: God having foreseen and provided something better to come through us, that they without us should not be made perfect. Yea, some of my brethren never made it out of the wombs of their own murderous mothers and never felt the light of day shine upon their skin. These are an innumerable company though an hundred forty and four thousand of mine own house do learn only my version of the new song; for I sing the song of the Wisdom of the Lamb to them and give them their meat in due season because I love them. O Lord open our eyes that we may look to thy holy mountain and see the chariots of fire; even as your servant Elisha, for greater are they that be with us then they that be against us. :)

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Yes that was in response to your statements concerning Jerusalem of above. However, unfortunately, there was not room enough in the reply above to include a quote with your comments.

The two woman are two cities which also represent the covenants; yet they are not actually two separate covenants but rather two different ways of perceiving and understanding the one covenant, (there are closer to seven covenants including the covenant of salt to David and they are all folded into Christ Yeshua at the Cross). Those who view the ''old covenant'' according to the flesh and the ''letter of the law'' are symbolized by Hagar the Egyptian and spiritual Sodom. The same walk according to the flesh and the eyes of the flesh with all of the interpretations thereof. And this is the case whether they accept the ''old covenant'' and attempt to live by it under the old teachings of their masters or whether, (like most modern believers) they prefer to simply believe the ''old covenant'' was ''abolished'' at the Cross. The same spiritual Hagarite Egyptians, (great of flesh) and spiritual Sodomites are then symbolized as ''Jerusalem of below'' which is in bondage with her children. This is not to say the beloved city itself is intended but rather that the physical nature of it is used to symbolize those who are purely physical and carnal in their own natures; with everything they think, perceive, and do, just as the city itself is purely physical. Those willing to accept the new interpretations of the very same ''old covenant'' (which interpretations are provided by the Master in the Gospel accounts) the same will soon begin to see and perceive the covenant according to the Spirit and likewise begin walking in the same Spirit and according to that same Spirit of Torah. Yeshua did not ''abolish the old covenant'' but rather gave his life and ''poured out his soul unto death'' to confirm the covenant as foretold by the mouths of the prophets and Moses. However, that confirmation of the covenant is effective only under his own interpretations as the Master-Rabbi-Teacher who delivered unto us the interpretations of Torah which the Father gave unto him to deliver. This is the only way one will begin to understand what is posted above. Every man or woman who comes into the fold comes in with an old nature flesh perspective, (but hopefully a truly repentant heart). Whether the veil which hides the true meanings of the old covenant is ever truly done away with depends upon the heart of the disciple because the veil over the heart and mind is only done away IN CHRIST. Thus to be IN CHRIST is to be in his Doctrine and Teachings which are all about Torah. The two women of the book of the Revelation of Yeshua are the same two women which are the cities which are the covenants in allegorical typology. The majority seem not to know or even care that there is found not only the holy Mount Sinai in Torah but also the supernal and holy Mount Horeb and these also are the two ways of perceiving the same holy Mountain of YHWH. The one is natural, physical, and of the flesh; and the other is supernal and of the Spirit.

Again ~

Galatians 4:21-26 KJV
21. Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22. For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

If one is ever to fully perceive these things ''the flesh'' must first be destroyed:

Revelation 11:8-12
8. And the ptoma-carcasses of them are strewn about the broad place of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.
9. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see the ptoma-carcasses of them three days and an half, and shall not suffer the ptoma-carcasses of them to be put into tombs.
10. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send doron-offerings one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11. And after three days and an half the Spirit of Life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Anabatehode! And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

If you will truly overcome in your appointed time, (and in that great day of your atonement become a son) then indeed your carcass too, and your mind of the flesh also, shall be left to the eagles in the high places of the field; for wheresoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together. At that time you will must needs be clothed from on high; for your flesh will be burned to the ground and smolder forever as a reminder of its transgressions, and your bride shall descend from the heavenly Father, and a nqebah-female shall encompass a geber-warrior-man, and you shall be tabernacled in the fine linens of the Tabernacle of YHWH. He that has an supernal ear let him spiritually hear. :)

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
The two woman are two cities which also represent the covenants; yet they are not actually two separate covenants but rather two different ways of perceiving and understanding the one covenant,

yes indeed ... and few people perceive that ... the new covenant is a direct and foreseen consequence of even Exodus 19:6 ... unsurprsingly it is mankind that changes down the ages , not God , but few folks appreciate the significance and implications of that for scripture ...

(there are closer to seven covenants including the covenant of salt to David and they are all folded into Christ Yeshua at the Cross). Those who view the ''old covenant'' according to the flesh and the ''letter of the law'' are symbolized by Hagar the Egyptian and spiritual Sodom. The same walk according to the flesh and the eyes of the flesh with all of the interpretations thereof. And this is the case whether they accept the ''old covenant'' and attempt to live by it under the old teachings of their masters or whether, (like most modern believers) they prefer to simply believe the ''old covenant'' was ''abolished'' at the Cross. The same spiritual Hagarite Egyptians, (great of flesh) and spiritual Sodomites are then symbolized as ''Jerusalem of below'' which is in bondage with her children.

indeed it is sad indeed that almost all folks fail to see the symbology in what they like to dismiss as OT ritual... but it all has meaning today as ever , not as ritual [which served its purpose in its time and partly still is not fulfilled] but is actually major confirmation of much in the NT and MORE, but expressed symbolically [sadly much of the meaning is not even possible to translate from the ancient Hebrew though and some is lost in time as language has changed and idioms come and go... Hebrew an especially poetic idiomatic language because it has so few word-roots , but what exquisite untranslatable wordplay poetry that makes ! ]

This is not to say the beloved city itself is intended but rather that the physical nature of it is used to symbolize those who are purely physical and carnal in their own natures; with everything they think, perceive, and do, just as the city itself is purely physical. Those willing to accept the new interpretations of the very same ''old covenant'' (which interpretations are provided by the Master in the Gospel accounts) the same will soon begin to see and perceive the covenant according to the Spirit and likewise begin walking in the same Spirit and according to that same Spirit of Torah.

Well it's very much true, but we know its only a tiny remnant in this life in this earth , the 144,000 saints of Israel , perhaps a seventh of them Jews, mostly the larger House of Israel ... meaning only a few thousand alive at any one time ... confirmed by Enoch [Jude 1:14] and Jesus [Rev 7:3-8]

Yeshua did not ''abolish the old covenant'' but rather gave his life and ''poured out his soul unto death'' to confirm the covenant as foretold by the mouths of the prophets and Moses.

indeed so, but the new covenant has been perverted by sinners to pretend it applies to anyone , whereas it states that it is only with those descended from those who broke the old covenant , with those descended from [or legally joining as 'strangers' with] one of the tribes of Israel [named after the 14 sons of Jacob , including his two grandsons by Joseph, adopted as full sons]

However, that confirmation of the covenant is effective only under his own interpretations as the Master-Rabbi-Teacher who delivered unto us the interpretations of Torah which the Father gave unto him to deliver. This is the only way one will begin to understand what is posted above. Every man or woman who comes into the fold comes in with an old nature flesh perspective, (but hopefully a truly repentant heart). Whether the veil which hides the true meanings of the old covenant is ever truly done away with depends upon the heart of the disciple because the veil over the heart and mind is only done away IN CHRIST.

again, very true... and 'in Chrsit' means faithfully following teh three baptisms to perfection of Love, to being the very image of Christ, no more sin at all, only perfect Love... thus is simply unacceptable to almost all men, as indeed we see on this site, even though it is written clearly in black and white and repeated by the spirit in spirit baptism of anyone who takes water baptism seriously and actually dies to their 'old man' who sinned, turns to obey God and Jesus and Love all all the time, no more sinning abuse of anyone ever again... because one CHOOSES to Love freely , CHOOSES not to sin because it is repugnant to sin, shameful, repulsive ...diabolical!

Thus to be IN CHRIST is to be in his Doctrine and Teachings which are all about Torah.

indeed Jesus repeated the commandments of Torah and kept God's holy memorial sabbaths which are given to remind men of His Plan for ALL TIME, even Passover Jesus retained as his own memorial as sacrificial Lamb of God
but most [even most Jews] have lost sight of when is Passover [as Jesus showed by keeping the true Passover with his disciples one day before the Jewish hierarchy [so indeed the Lamb of God was sacrificed at the same time most Jews sacrificed their lambs , but they did so on the wrong day ...

The two women of the book of the Revelation of Yeshua are the same two women which are the cities which are the covenants in allegorical typology. The majority seem not to know or even care that there is found not only the holy Mount Sinai in Torah but also the supernal and holy Mount Horeb and these also are the two ways of perceiving the same holy Mountain of YHWH. The one is natural, physical, and of the flesh; and the other is supernal and of the Spirit.

few folks are anywhere near that depth of understanding of the symbology of scripture who are not either Jews and/or saints

Again ~

Galatians 4:21-26 KJV
21. Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22. For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

If one is ever to fully perceive these things ''the flesh'' must first be destroyed:

the 'flesh' is full of desires to abuse folks with sin, which Satan exploits so very easily to keep folks from ceasing from sin to be able to hear God in spirit baptism... few even understand this much so Satan wins all mankind easily to the fake mass religion of sinners [currently divided right down to individual interpretations which allow the mind to overlook continual sin in life against billions of others , as seen in capitalism of politics of so-called Christians as if life was separate from religion , as if greed in everyday life were acceptable every day because one simply says one believes in Christ without doing what he commands.... ] ... but we now it MUST be so -Rev 13:3-4 and Satan dies only three and a half years after proclaiming himself ruler of this whole world and its then-united world religion of sinners... no saints except in name only...
Revelation 11:8-12
8. And the ptoma-carcasses of them are strewn about the broad place of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.
9. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see the ptoma-carcasses of them three days and an half, and shall not suffer the ptoma-carcasses of them to be put into tombs.
10. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send doron-offerings one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11. And after three days and an half the Spirit of Life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Anabatehode! And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

the identification of these two with the 'candlesticks' indicates to me taht they may represent the House of Israel and the Jews , the two nations of Israel , or rather the remnant thereof who are saints in this earth [Rev 7:3-8] ... so , identifying the 'Mother of Harlots' as 'Jerusalem' in the sense of apostate Judaism that killed all the saints albeit indirectly in many cases... but more directly than most realise in 'neo-Zionism' of the NWO, we can perhaps understand that it is indeed the remnant of Israel, most emerging from amongst the gentiles to join with a few Jews [at Jesus' return] as long ago prophesied by the ancient prophets is the role of the Messiah to do who witness against the 'new' apostate Judaism of the final antichrist [who thus is a Jew of Judah and apparently the pope as well!] and are about to fail when Jesus cuts short their incredible trial against the united whole earth by returning at the death of Satan to take the 144,00 from the ned of this earth and heavens ...

If you will truly overcome in your appointed time, (and in that great day of your atonement become a son) then indeed your carcass too, and your mind of the flesh also, shall be left to the eagles in the high places of the field; for wheresoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together. At that time you will must needs be clothed from on high; for your flesh will be burned to the ground and smolder forever as a reminder of its transgressions, and your bride shall descend from the heavenly Father, and a nqebah-female shall encompass a geber-warrior-man, and you shall be tabernacled in the fine linens of the Tabernacle of YHWH. He that has an supernal ear let him spiritually hear. :)

very pretty, except that there is no 'forever' of the physical, that is simply a sad mistranslation... nothing physical survives the end of time , the only endlessness is the spirit [which is not to say that the spirit doesn't create endlessly , I believe it MUST , but only that all that is created must end, even time...

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
very pretty, except that there is no 'forever' of the physical, that is simply a sad mistranslation... nothing physical survives the end of time , the only endlessness is the spirit [which is not to say that the spirit doesn't create endlessly , I believe it MUST , but only that all that is created must end, even time...

This is Revelation 11-12 ~ Zion gives birth to a son:

Isaiah 66:7-24 KJV
7. Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8. Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9. Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
10. Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
11. That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
12. For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
13. As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
14. And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.
15. For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16. For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.
17. They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.
18. For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
19. And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
20. And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.
21. And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord.
22. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.
24. And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

That great day is the Day of the Lord but comes to each in his own appointed times. When your appointment comes you will be folded completely into the flocks of Zion of above and truly have become part of that holy nation. Therefore, yes, the nation is born in a single day: The Lord's Day, (Revelation 1:10) which is the Great Day of Atonement in typology. Yet because he is now outside of our time domain that day may come at any time, and no man knows the day, nor the hour, which the Father himself has ordained. And when that Great Day comes you will enter into the New Genesis and fully perceive that there is no night in that place just as was shown you in the ''seven yomiym'' of a previous post above, (which also pertain to the OP of this thread). And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter when your mighty towers of the mind have fallen. Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven yomiym-days, in the day that YHWH binds up the breach of his people, and heals the stroke of their wound. And when you see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your new spiritual bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of YHWH shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies that were in your midst. :)

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
This is Revelation 11-12 ~ Zion gives birth to a son:
Rev 11-12 covers vastly more than that, not least the return of Jesus and translation of the saints of the still-two nations of Israel, three and a half years after the coming to power of te final antichrist who killed almost all the saints through causing the whole world -Rev 13:3-4- to sin against God , Jesus , and themselves :-

Rev11:11 And, after the three days and a half, a spirit of life from God, entered within them, and they stood upon their feet

Isaiah 66:7-24 KJV
7. Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8. Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9. Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
10. Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
11. That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
12. For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
13. As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
14. And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.
15. For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16. For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.
17. They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.
18. For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
19. And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
20. And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.
21. And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord.
22. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.
24. And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
to transgress against the spirit implies this is after spirit baptism, so indeed this is in the new earth , those who sin after death freed them from sin [Rom 6:7] after all are freed from hell and hell destroyed [Rev 20:13] and countless many saved [Re 7:9-10] because freed of slavery to sin[John 8:34] men can finally all be baptised of the spirit [Joel 2:28] to know all Truth of God openly rather than concealed by denial within [of conscience , heart of Love, spirit, reason of mind] ... so the kingdom come of Jesus Christ ruling the many in righteousness in the new earth is the FIRST place this can happen, it is not in this world :-

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

That great day is the Day of the Lord but comes to each in his own appointed times.
The day of the Lord is the same as Matt 7:13 , the wrath of God, the end of this earth and heavens...

Isaiah 13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinnersthereof out of it.

Isaiah 34:8 For it is the day of the LORD‘S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion

Ezekiel 30:3 For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen. [Note: gentiles]

When your appointment comes you will be folded completely into the flocks of Zion of above and truly have become part of that holy nation.
whilst a very few 'strangers' join Israel and a tiny number of those may become saints in this earth, these are allowed exceptions , not the general rule ... most of Israel's saints are non-Jewish , of the House of Israel who never did accept Jews and never will accept Judaism, who have been living as gentiles amongst gentiles worshipping idols [fake gods] tfor thousands of years :-

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

but Jesus is sent by God ONLY to find them FIRST because they will be the majority [with only a few Jews] of the kings and priests of the kingdom of Jesus come to the many in the new earth , as prophesied [Exodus 19:6, 1Pet 2:9-10] ... this holy nation reconstructed by being joined with the Jews that ceased to be a people amongst the gentiles, called forth under THEIR new covenant [Jer 31:31-34] which states it is only with those whose fathers broe the old covenant... so why can folks not se that ?

God requires but a tiny remnant 144,000 of the children of Israel to be His priests and kings of Jesus' kingdom, these are NOT the masses of gentiles saved by works at judgement day [Rev 20:13, Rev 7:9-10] but the FEW firstborn images of Jesus' perfection of Love, saints who will first build and later run and minister inthe kingdom come... so they MUST be first , and God's prophecy in which it is He, not Israel, who names Israel , and nt all Israel but just a few of Israel's 'children' to be priests to SHOW His power of prphecy and to prove that even stubborn stiff-necked proud Israelites can and will be turned into saints serving EVERYONE in Love as Jesus did , to show men that nothing is impossible to God using ONLY Love, no force ... not because Israel is special, only that God chose them because they are so proud and stubborn and if Love can overwhelm them then men will believe they too can try Love... once men try Love and stop sinning abuse of one another, Love works wonders for all... as God knows full well that is all that is required, so sets up the way for it to happen to all IN STAGES ... because the most wicked of men and Satan as a amn will not repent unlovingness of theuir ways until after their second death, but Jesus promises all will accept him as king in the end king and high priest of the royal priesthood of Melchizedek, immortal priest-kings of the kingdom come... the firstborn [of many later-Rev 7:3-10]

Hebrews 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,...

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Therefore, yes, the nation is born in a single day: The Lord's Day, (Revelation 1:10)

that is only the beginning though, taking the 144,000 perfected saints to the new earth by means of first resurrection of MOST of them who have died previously and the translation of all of them to spirit to be able to manifest in the new earth as immortal royal priests of the order of Melchizedek ... the first union of the remnant few saints who are the House of Israel's descendants with even fewer Jewish saints [about one in seven only will be Jewish saints as in Rev 7:3-8 ]
which is the Great Day of Atonement in typology.
Well no, the day of atonement is about the high priest [symbol of Jesus as high priest in the kingdom] going ALONE into the holy of holies [separation of being in the spirit with God, symbolising translation to spirit] to make atonement HIMSELF for ALL Israel ... that is what Jesus did AFTER resurrection in translation to be at the right hand [action] of God in sending the holy spirit to baptism of the spirit of all who stop sinning in THIS world so that they can fully repent to God's 'standard' [not their own knowledge of admitting to themselves, but absolute truth about all their sin] and defeat Satan's wiles in baptism of fire [trial of Love] to perfect Love as erfect as Jesus' Love was perfect IN LIFE , so that the 144,000 are all perfceted in Love in life before Jesus' return to take them to the new earth and leave all the many to die sinners because death fres them from sin and queues them up for the kingdom come a thousand years after Jesus takes the saints... ALL sinners that ever lived and died sinners no matter what religious beliefs, all freed of sin by death [Rom 6:7] and freed from hell [Rev 20:13] to be judged on works of Love after resurrection to the righteous new earth and many saved at 'judgement day' [Rev 7:9-10] who were destroyed in this earth...

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

the translation ['saving'] of Jesus to spirit is the atonement day then... and few even recognise it, let alone celebrate it for what it means to all of us ... through the salvation of the remnant of Israel first, in this earth , so that the many can be saved in the kingdom they build for Jesus and all men in the next [physical] life in the new earth...

Heb10:8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Yet because he is now outside of our time domain that day may come at any time, and no man knows the day, nor the hour, which the Father himself has ordained.
Jesus is indeed outside [created] time altogether in the time-less end-less spirit , but this refers not to atonement but to his return to take the few saints in this earth before the wrath of God destroys this [created] universe as it's function is over ...

And when that Great Day comes you will enter into the New Genesis and fully perceive that there is no night in that place just as was shown you in the ''seven yomiym'' of a previous post above, (which also pertain to the OP of this thread).
well it would seem not, for the weekly sabbath points to the final rest IN GOD , which is the translation of ALL creation , not the translation of Jesus alone, nor the translation of the few saints, not even the translation of countless many at 'judgement day', but the slavation of the whloe craetion completed at teh end of the lake of fire in theend of time in the new earth and new heavens... what Paul dubbed the 'third heaven' which thus has no third earth , but is paradise of God with the tree of life , immortality of the spirit, Eden, non-physicality , ONE spirit, no individuals , no consciousness, no time, no space , no matter, no things , no awareness, just endless existence and the creation of worlds which duly in time end...

And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter when your mighty towers of the mind have fallen. Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun,

Satan indeed is humbled as a man and is saved as Jesus confirms all creation will accept him as king, accept his rule of Love with 'rod of iron' [unbendable, no exceptions]

and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven yomiym-days, in the day that YHWH binds up the breach of his people, and heals the stroke of their wound. And when you see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your new spiritual bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of YHWH shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies that were in your midst.
indeed there is peace in Love of all for all toward the end of time in the kingdom come, and so the glory of God comes to its climax , but it is COMPLETE, unlike the glory of Satan in ruling THIS earth by means of deceit [even of himself -2Thess 2:4] which the saints defeat completion thereof with help of Jesus' returning early :-

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect’s sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Heaven is the mind and the throne which YHWH is to be seated over.
Earth is the heart and the throne the Son of man and therefore David ~

Luke 12:23-25 KJV
23. The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
24. Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?
25. And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?

ark-covenant.jpg

anatomic1.jpg

The earth is obviously the man even though very few men are willing to admit these things because that would mean that he become a servant to his Creator. The same often act as if they have been given great knowledge and wisdom because they have stopped sinning, (self righteousness) and immediately reveal that they pay no heed to the teachings of Yeshua. The Parable of the Sower is one of the greatest examples because it reveals this very fact that the HEART is the good ground or soil. There are two kinds of soil and they cannot be determined in the Greek because most of the time the word ''ge'' is used interchangeably. Therefore one may only discover these things from the Hebrew First Testament. The two types of soil are the 'Adamah from which Adam was taken, (the dust of the 'adamah) and the 'Erets which represents the ''outer bounds'', ''outer court'', ''the flesh'', ''the commons'', ''profane'', or ''suburbs'' of your ''temple''. A ''new heavens and a new earth'' concern the new creation in Yeshua Christou. Only those who are truly converted will come to understand these things by the Spirit, IN THE WORD. All of the holy writ is Spirit as originally written and intended. YHWH is not a respecter of the persons of men, bloodlines, DNA, or skin color. There is only one Israel and they keep the commandments in Spirit and in Truth:

Exodus 20:22-24
22. And said YHWH unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.
23. Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.
24. An altar of 'adamah thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

''Altar of 'adamah'' ~ Parable of the Sower 101

For the same reason the following is true:

1 John 3:15
15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

emoticon-angry.gif
emoticon-angry-red.gif
emoticon-giggling.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Heaven is the mind

rather the mind operates by consciousness in time, it is physical then, not spirit
the throne which YHWH is to be seated over.

one usually sits on a throne , but in relation to God [which is endless existence [YHWH] and Love [undividedness , perfection separated from sin and it's (unnecessary) suffering, misery, emptiness, destructiveness , death] and creator , it simply signifies that God makes the rules of universes , not man .. :)

Earth is the heart

Earth is the seat of desire, yes, but that desire can be to sin not to Love, man CHOOSES FREELY which one as-it-were

and the throne the Son of man and therefore David ~

Satan makes far more of a mess of things as ruler of all government and religion on earth than David ever did -Rev 13:3-4, Ezek 28, 2Thess 2

The same often act as if they have been given great knowledge and wisdom because they have stopped sinning, (self righteousness)
it would be self-righteous only if one believed and so CLAIMED one had stopped sinning ... which indeed would be a sin because it is God who judges rightly, man cannot do so because we all are capable of lying, and so almost all do, even lying to ourselves, so out judgement is not sound because of that... yet in spirit baptism God reveals ALL Truth to any man who stops all the sin he ACKNOWLEDGES to himself and the FIRST Truth God reveals is the Truth about oneself, so one can repent fully to God's standard, not one's own... thus the saints are indeed righteous, NOT self-righteous , and the first judgement is not made until Jesus' return, so not yet ... there is still time for us all and it really does take TIME to perfect Love in 'baptism of fire' [trial of Love in life to perfect it]

1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he [Jesus] is righteous.

and immediately reveal that they pay no heed to the teachings of Yeshua. The Parable of the Sower is one of the greatest examples because it reveals this very fact that the HEART is the good ground or soil.

insofar as one can desire Love OR sin, the heart is mostly deceitful, not good soil , as few find the way of Love in this life [Matt 7:13-14], countless many in the next life [Rev 7:9-10]

so that's not a good analogy I think ... mostly it doesn't work ...
There is only one Israel and they keep the commandments in Spirit and in Truth:

Rev 13:3-8 shows that , not all of Israel are the firstborn few , but the firstborn 144,000 saints are all of Israel's two houses, so about a seventh of them are Jews, most are living as gentiles amongst gentiles since God scattered the House of Israel worldwide and they ceased to be a nation, merged with the gentiles all over [but never accepted Jews or Judaism, remained idol-worshippers until a saint or the scripture gave them knowledge of Jesus and they stopped sinning to be baptised of the spirit by God to know all Truth from God as Jesus promised - John 16:13] :-

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

thus we find the Christ sent by God to find the lost children of the House of Israel amongst the gentiles rather than just the few Jews who become saints [about one in seven of the 144,000 , about 20,000 on average only some 300 Jewish saints alive at any one time , most saints would likely think they were gentiles before spirit baptism...]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
rather the mind operates by consciousness in time, it is physical then, not spirit

one usually sits on a throne , but in relation to God [which is endless existence [YHWH] and Love [undividedness , perfection separated from sin and it's (unnecessary) suffering, misery, emptiness, destructiveness , death] and creator , it simply signifies that God makes the rules of universes , not man .. :)

Earth is the seat of desire, yes, but that desire can be to sin not to Love, man CHOOSES FREELY which one as-it-were

Satan makes far more of a mess of things as ruler of all government and religion on earth than David ever did -Rev 13:3-4, Ezek 28, 2Thess 2

it would be self-righteous only if one believed and so CLAIMED one had stopped sinning ... which indeed would be a sin because it is God who judges rightly, man cannot do so because we all are capable of lying, and so almost all do, even lying to ourselves, so out judgement is not sound because of that... yet in spirit baptism God reveals ALL Truth to any man who stops all the sin he ACKNOWLEDGES to himself and the FIRST Truth God reveals is the Truth about oneself, so one can repent fully to God's standard, not one's own... thus the saints are indeed righteous, NOT self-righteous , and the first judgement is not made until Jesus' return, so not yet ... there is still time for us all and it really does take TIME to perfect Love in 'baptism of fire' [trial of Love in life to perfect it]

1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he [Jesus] is righteous.

insofar as one can desire Love OR sin, the heart is mostly deceitful, not good soil , as few find the way of Love in this life [Matt 7:13-14], countless many in the next life [Rev 7:9-10]

so that's not a good analogy I think ... mostly it doesn't work ...

Rev 13:3-8 shows that , not all of Israel are the firstborn few , but the firstborn 144,000 saints are all of Israel's two houses, so about a seventh of them are Jews, most are living as gentiles amongst gentiles since God scattered the House of Israel worldwide and they ceased to be a nation, merged with the gentiles all over [but never accepted Jews or Judaism, remained idol-worshippers until a saint or the scripture gave them knowledge of Jesus and they stopped sinning to be baptised of the spirit by God to know all Truth from God as Jesus promised - John 16:13] :-

thus we find the Christ sent by God to find the lost children of the House of Israel amongst the gentiles rather than just the few Jews who become saints [about one in seven of the 144,000 , about 20,000 on average only some 300 Jewish saints alive at any one time , most saints would likely think they were gentiles before spirit baptism...]

So you do not believe there is any good soil of the heart to be found? as the Parable of the Sower states? The good soil is the heart of repentance. The heart and mind which cannot follow concepts, precepts, or a line of thought in the Word from beginning to end, with patience, most likely cannot do so because the same heart and mind has neither peace nor rest with itself. The reason there is no peace, patience, or rest to that soul, is because of the willfully soiled conscience. The conscience is a garment and likewise the heart and mind which have not peace have not those good things because of the various ''strands of wool'' which have been woven into the garment of the conscience. Wool is to the garment what leaven is to bread and both are employed as an allegory for sin. When therefore the so-called believer does indeed encounter truth then the same begins to ''sweat'' before the Creator. In fear; the one with so many ''woolen sins'' woven into his garment automatically recoils from the truth, and from his Creator, which ultimately results in a ''seared conscience'' like a garment having been seared with a hot iron. The seared conscience-garment results in death by separation from the giver of Life because the soiled conscience of the natural man continues to justify itself for its actions. Thus most of modern so-called Christian theology breeds self justification and self righteousness just as did the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees for whom the moderns love to point the finger of condemnation. Self righteousness ascending into the soil of the heart of the man is the resulting consequence of continuance in sin even while claiming to have already been saved, to have already been converted, and to have already been justified ''IN CHRIST'' when, in fact, no change whatsoever has occurred and the man is rather still the old man, natural, fleshly, and, in fact, not at all ''IN CHRIST'' as he or she has claimed. But how can one be ''IN CHRIST'' and not know the teachings of the Master? Therefore the natural mind must change the meanings of the teachings of the Master so as to self justify its own perceived righteousness. Without true repentance the vail will never be lifted from the heart and mind of the willful sinner and the same will never understand the Covenant(s). This is the very point which Paul makes to the Corinthians rather than the Covenant itself being ''abolished'' or dissolved. The point is to have the vail removed from the hearts and minds of Israel so that the ''grafted in'' ones may truly begin to understand the Covenant which Yeshua has confirmed in his body and with his blood at the Cross:

2 Corinthians 3:14-16 KJV
14. But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
15. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
16. Nevertheless when it [the heart] shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

Hebrews 10:26-29 KJV
26. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27. But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29. Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Hebrews 10:38-39 KJV
38. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
So you do not believe there is any good soil of the heart to be found? as the Parable of the Sower states? The good soil is the heart of repentance.
rather the 'good soil' is those of the House of Israel [and a few Jews too] whom alone was Jesus sent by God to find as the 'Christ' , anointed and finally king of Israel in the new earth, king of kings of Israel then and high priest of the immortal order of Melchizedek , immortal priests of Israel , yet they rule and minister on earth in Jesus kingdom :-

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

but it is not this earth :-

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

so how many are the 'good soil' that Jesus takes away in this earth having planted the seed of Truth of Love in them and it flourished and reproduced ... it gets to be 144,000 saints of God in this earth [Rev 7:3-8] all belonging to tribes of Israel [but not Dan] , just a FEW [Matt 7:13-14] , just tens of thousands literally [Jude 1:14] ... this is the good soil once grace is applied to those whose fathers broke the old covenant - Jer 31:31-34, Heb 8:8-12... and they will save the gentiles later [e.g. Rev 7:9-10] although they are all destroyed in this earth [Matt 7:13] ... but then the descendants of the House of Israel believe they are gentiles... they have been living as gentiles for thousands of years , never accepted Jews or Judaism :-

this clearly is NOT the much later scattering of the 'Jews' [separated religiously and physically and by separate kings , the much smaller house of Judah]

The heart and mind which cannot follow concepts, precepts, or a line of thought in the Word from beginning to end, with patience, most likely cannot do so because the same heart and mind has neither peace nor rest with itself.
yes ,but seek the deeper reason, men can lie and so men mostly do lie , and so men lie to themselves even about themselves [as was Satan's downfall (from wandering to and fro in the earth as a man ) -Ezek 28, Job 1:7 ]

The reason there is no peace, patience, or rest to that soul, is because of the willfully soiled conscience.
yes indeed , conscience, heart of Love, spirit, and mind all witness Love as the best way to be happy, whole, unconflicted ...and the only way to eventually be one with God

The conscience is a garment and likewise the heart and mind which have not peace have not those good things because of the various ''strands of wool'' which have been woven into the garment of the conscience. Wool is to the garment what leaven is to bread and both are employed as an allegory for sin.
leaven is a symbol of the power of sin , how it spreads and multiplies

wool is used consistently as a symbol of purity [by it's whiteness] and indeed of the blood sacrifice of Christ for sake of purity of saints because Jesus brought spirit baptism to save men from sin [hence the scarlet wool symbol , purity by blood (death ) ]

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

When therefore the so-called believer does indeed encounter truth then the same begins to ''sweat'' before the Creator. In fear;
indeed, I can confirm that it is beyond fear and shame to face God in spirit baptism... one has no idea of the extent of one's sin as seen by God but not acknowledged to oneself... I almost died, and with that came understanding of why most men die when faced with God [say if a sinner, who has not even repented sin he acknowledges , calls on the name of God for spirit baptism, the sheer shock of the absolute unquestionable Truth about oneself , all sins one ever did all at once , just too much ... it dropped me to the ground speechless and I was at death's door three days ... one cannot doubt God's Truth of Love after that though... rather one doubts oneself as judge of oneself...

The seared conscience... results in death by separation from the giver of Life because the soiled conscience of the natural man continues to justify itself for its actions.
nevertheless though the conscience continues to whisper , one cannot silence the Truth of Love completely even if one denies it for a whole lifetime [or two- but not three , because death s denied men in the lake of fire , no suicide for their shame is permitted those who have already ignored God Himself for two lives ... as Jesus says, all will accept him as king in the new earth kingdom come , but it takes the three stages, three ages ,three judgements of whoo is ready, who needs more persuasion of their own witness of Love, which God details for us all in scripture and submits in purer form beyond words in spirit baptism for any who choose to Love, stop sinning against mankind , cease form spreading the deceits of sin...

Thus most of modern so-called Christian theology breeds self justification and self righteousness just as did the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees for whom the moderns love to point the finger of condemnation.
this is quite true and indeed the scripture reveals it must be so at THIS time leading up to Rev 13:3-4 , united world religion of the final Antichrist, Satan as a man

Self righteousness ascending into ... the heart of the man is the resulting consequence of continuance in sin even while claiming to have already been saved, to have already been converted, and to have already been justified ''IN CHRIST'' when, in fact, no change whatsoever has occurred and the man is rather still the old man, natural, fleshly, and, in fact, not at all ''IN CHRIST'' as he or she has claimed.
again it is true , but one can also see even from scripture why it MUST be true now , cannot be so in the end...

But how can one be ''IN CHRIST'' and not know the teachings of the Master?
one cannot, but many wish they were , but are not in any way rady to CHOOSE to go against te masses and stop sinning now ... far easier to believe that weekly confessions until death can save one without giving up sin at all... just for a weekly subscription to Satan's churches run by sinners for sinners :-

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Therefore the natural mind must change the meanings of the teachings of the Master so as to self justify its own perceived righteousness.
yes, or wallow in pity in belief that it CANNOT stop sinning , which is like a self-verifying belief , but can only last a lifetime, all sin is lost in death [Rom 6:7]

Without true repentance the vail will never be lifted from the heart and mind of the willful sinner and the same will never understand the Covenant(s).
well I wrote about the new covenant in this very place, UT , and no-one seems to have understood it ... the reason is always because their religion already stole their thoughts , they can no longer even see what is written in black and white because they have DENIED it already to accept their religion... thus religion that claims to accept scripture in fact denies it [among other problems of religious 'zeal' , faith in sinners instead of in Love which is God and Jesus]

This is the very point which Paul makes to the Corinthians rather than the Covenant itself being ''abolished'' or dissolved.
the old covenant was never dissolved or abolished, no need, the new covenant is BETTER , unconditional acceptance of those whose fathers broke the old covenant [Jer 31:31-34, Heb 8:8-12] but still anyone seeking grace has FIRST to stop sinning as much as they know their sin, else God cannot baptise of His spirit lest He kill them... it is not God holding back, it is men refusing to stop sinning so preventing God from helping ... and God will not kill everyone yet for two reasons, one is that some will yet become saints before Jesus returns and each must freely choose Love in HIS OWN TIME ... the other reason is that God requires Satan and sinners for the perfection of the Love of saints in TRIAL of Love [baptism of fire] ... there is no trial without temptation to sin [which saints reject as Jesus did]

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
The point is to have the vail removed from the hearts and minds of Israel so that the ''grafted in'' ones may truly begin to understand the Covenant which Yeshua has confirmed in his body and with his blood at the Cross:
well AMEN to that brother ... but few yet realise that most of Israel never were 'Jews' , rejected Jews and Judaism , rejected God too ! ... but God will take the lost paganised children of the house of Israel from amongst thegentiles and something like 120,000 of them will be perfected in this life to be saints of God who run the kingdom as the royal immortal priesthood of the order of Melchizedek , under Jesus teh Christ , in his kingdom come in the new earth... but these are only the kings and priests of the kingdom [as in Exodus 19:6 - 1Peter 2:9-10], the house of Israel sifted through the gentiles and eventually a remnant few of its children saving the bilions of the gentiles in the new earth kingdom [Rev 7:9-10] by works [Rev 20:13] because death freed the gentiles form sin [Matt 7:13, Rom 6:7] so God can at last safely baptise all men with His spirit [joel 2:28] to know all Truth of Love [John 16:13] ... and Jesus ruling by rod of iron the rule of Love in God's kingdom come [as God descends on the new earth to dwell with the RIGHTEOUS MANY :-

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. [i,e.. to Love]

those who sin in the new earth are swiftly killed a second time, wages of sin are still only death ... so the new earth remains wholly Loving so the many are saved [Rev 7:9-10] at judgement day , but Satan and all the wicked who sin with him are still USED briefly by God in the perfection of Love [baptism of fire] of the countless many saved in the new earth kingdom :-

Revelation 20:3 and cast him [Satan] into the abyss, and fastened and sealed it over him,—that he might not deceive the nations any more, until the thousand years, should be ended: after these, must he be loosed for a short time.

... so we see why Satan must be loosed, not for his sake, but for sake of the many saved by works at judgement day after all are freed from 'hell' [Rev 20:13], the vast majority of men that ever lived saved [Rev 7:9-10]...
and the rest with Satan have their baptism of fire inthe lake, having seen God prove who is God of men BY LOVE ...

as Jesus says all creation accepts Love by him in the end , his RULE in the new earth BY LOVE :-

Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

2 Corinthians 3:14-16 KJV
14. But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
15. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
16. Nevertheless when it [the heart] shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
sin causes denial , denial leads to more sin, it is the power [leaven] of sin , but the holy spirit can break the cycle completely, but the breaking would kill most men... so God waits until after death and resurrection saves the many from sin ... BUT requires a few men NOW who will rule and minister in the kingdom, MANIFEST as men again to serve BILLIONS toward mass salvation at 'judgement day'

Hebrews 10:26-29 KJV
26. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27. But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29. Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

something few sinners can bear to realise -Ezek 18:24- sinning AFTER commitment to stop at water baptism is goonna lock one back into sin for life, there remains only death to free one again [Romans 6:7]

John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
Hebrews 10:38-39 KJV
38. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

AMEN! ... belief in Jesus is true belief in Love , which EXCLUDES all sins, all abuse of anyone ever again... it is FAITH in Love which is fath in God and it DISPLACES faith in Satan, faith in any sin...

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil;

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
the old covenant was never dissolved or abolished, no need, the new covenant is BETTER , unconditional acceptance of those whose fathers broke the old covenant [Jer 31:31-34, Heb 8:8-12] but still anyone seeking grace has FIRST to stop sinning as much as they know their sin, else God cannot baptise of His spirit lest He kill them... it is not God holding back, it is men refusing to stop sinning so preventing God from helping ... and God will not kill everyone yet for two reasons, one is that some will yet become saints before Jesus returns and each must freely choose Love in HIS OWN TIME ... the other reason is that God requires Satan and sinners for the perfection of the Love of saints in TRIAL of Love [baptism of fire] ... there is no trial without temptation to sin [which saints reject as Jesus did]

At the marriage feast in Cana of Galilee: were the SIX water jars of STONE emptied of their contents before the fresh water was added? No, they were not first emptied of the remaining wine; there remained ''two or three firkins apiece'' in them according to John 2:6. The ''Old Wine'' was then mixed with the flowing ''clean water'' of the Master and the best wine was created through the commandment of the Master.

THE OLD IS BETTER:

Luke 5:37-39 KJV
37. And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.
38. But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved.
39. No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, the old is better.

Matthew 13:51-52 KJV
51. Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.
52. Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed [matheteuo-discipled] unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure [thesauros] things new and old.

------------------------------ :)

Each one is responsible for his own mind and conscience. The mind and conscience is clearly one of the ''garments'' of which the Scripture speaks in allegory; whether being kept clean by the disciple, or whether having been defiled by the same. There is no other purpose for which a hot iron may normally be used except for to press a garment. How then is it possible for the analogy of ''a conscience having been seared with a hot iron'' be an analogy of anything else but a garment which was seared or scorched when a hot iron is left too long on the garment? Thus the mind and conscience is the garment which every disciple is commanded to KEEP. And if the Head Priest comes in the night finding one of his servant-priests fallen fast asleep, or with a defiled garment, the Head Priest will then set fire to the filthy garment of the slothful servant-priest and the servant will awaken suddenly in the night; not knowing what has happened, tearing off the flaming garment in a spiritually ''drunken'' stupor, and the servant-priest is found in the shameful circumstance of open NAKEDNESS.

Titus 1:15-16 KJV
15. Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

1 Timothy 4:1-2 KJV
1. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2. Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Revelation 3:4-6 KJV
4. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
5. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
6. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 16:15 KJV
15. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Ezekiel 44 ~ Tsadoq Tzedek Priesthood

Ezekiel 44:15-18
15. But the priests the Levites, the sons of Tsadoq, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the 'Adonay YHWH:
16. They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge.
17. And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court, they shall be clothed with pishtiym-linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and within.
18. They shall have pishtiym-linen bonnets upon their heads, and shall have pishtiym-linen breeches upon their loins; they shall not gird themselves with any thing that causeth sweat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Fine bleached white pishteh-linen garments of the Zadok priesthood ~ :priest:

Dead Sea Scrolls may have been written by mysterious Sect
22 November 2011 Daily Mail Online UK
''It has been debated for centuries, but scholars think they are one step closer to discovering who wrote The Dead Sea Scrolls. The world's oldest known biblical documents may have been penned by a sect called the Essenes, according to scholars who studied material discovered in caves at Qumran, in the West Bank. Scholars previously believed the 2,000-year-old scrolls were written by a Jewish sect from Qumran in the Judean Desert and were hidden in the caves around 70AD, when the Romans destroyed the temple in Jerusalem. But this new research says that all the textiles are made of linen, rather than wool, which was the preferred textile used in ancient Israel. The Dead Sea Scrolls consist of nearly 900 texts, the first batch of which were discovered by a Bedouin shepherd in 1947. They date from before A.D.70 and some may go back to as early as the third century B.C. Orit Shamir, curator of organic materials at the Israel Antiquities Authority, and Naama Sukenik, a graduate student at Bar-Ilan University, published their research materials in journal Dead Sea Discoveries.''

article-2042048-0E1981B500000578-24_634x421.jpg

''The pair compared the white-linen textiles found in the caves to other found elsewhere in ancient Israel, and they discovered some parts are being bleached white, even though fabrics from the period often have vivid colours, Live Science reports. But not everyone agrees with their diagnosis. Some believe the linen used could have come from people fleeing the Roman army after the fall of Jerusalem in A.D. 70, and that they are in fact responsible for putting the scrolls into caves. Shamir and Sukenik were able to focus on the 200 textiles found in the Dead Sea Scroll caves and at Qumran itself, knowing that these are the only surviving textiles related to the scrolls. They unearthed that every single one of these textiles was made of linen, even though wool was the most popular fabric at the time in Israel.''
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2064679/Dead-Sea-Scrolls-written-mysterious-sect.html

Written therein is the Testimony of Yeshua …
Written in his own blood …
The Blood of the Lamb …
No ''wool'' … :priest:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
At the marriage feast in Cana of Galilee: were the SIX water jars of STONE emptied of their contents before the fresh water was added? No, they were not first emptied of the remaining wine; there remained ''two or three firkins apiece'' in them according to John 2:6. The ''Old Wine'' was then mixed with the flowing ''clean water'' of the Master and the best wine was created through the commandment of the Master.

THE OLD IS BETTER:

Luke 5:37-39 KJV
37. And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.
38. But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved.
39. No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, the old is better.

Matthew 13:51-52 KJV
51. Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.
52. Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed [matheteuo-discipled] unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure [thesauros] things new and old.

------------------------------ :)

Each one is responsible for his own mind and conscience. The mind and conscience is clearly one of the ''garments'' of which the Scripture speaks in allegory; whether being kept clean by the disciple, or whether having been defiled by the same. There is no other purpose for which a hot iron may normally be used except for to press a garment. How then is it possible for the analogy of ''a conscience having been seared with a hot iron'' be an analogy of anything else but a garment which was seared or scorched when a hot iron is left too long on the garment? Thus the mind and conscience is the garment which every disciple is commanded to KEEP. And if the Head Priest comes in the night finding one of his servant-priests fallen fast asleep, or with a defiled garment, the Head Priest will then set fire to the filthy garment of the slothful servant-priest and the servant will awaken suddenly in the night; not knowing what has happened, tearing off the flaming garment in a spiritually ''drunken'' stupor, and the servant-priest is found in the shameful circumstance of open NAKEDNESS.

Titus 1:15-16 KJV
15. Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

1 Timothy 4:1-2 KJV
1. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2. Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Revelation 3:4-6 KJV
4. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
5. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
6. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 16:15 KJV
15. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Ezekiel 44 ~ Tsadoq Tzedek Priesthood

Ezekiel 44:15-18
15. But the priests the Levites, the sons of Tsadoq, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the 'Adonay YHWH:
16. They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge.
17. And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court, they shall be clothed with pishtiym-linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and within.
18. They shall have pishtiym-linen bonnets upon their heads, and shall have pishtiym-linen breeches upon their loins; they shall not gird themselves with any thing that causeth sweat.

It's a fine observation and it is a reference to several passages of key prophecy about the Jews at this time in the ages of man , notably :-

Isaiah 7:8 For the head of Syria is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is Rezin; and within threescore and five years shall Ephraim be broken, that it be not a people.

Deuteronomy 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

compare this with Exodus 19:6 and the new covenant with Israel -Jer 31:31-34

it is the rejected house of Israel's remnant children whose re-emergence from amongst the gentiles brought about by Jesus convinces many Jews at the 'eleventh hour' [which would be about now I guess]

Matthew 20:12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.

consider then what most Christian sinners ignore :-

Romans 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

this is exactly what the new covenant, given to Israel by Jeremiah, states Jer 31:31-34

so what CAN make a Jew jealous of someone of the house of Israel whose fathers the Jews rejected for idolatry [and God scattered them amongst all nations for teir idolatry, but now accepts their children BECAUSE of the promises to Jacob and other Hebrews]... ?

it is the knowledge of the mostly still-awaited Jewish Messiah !!

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's a fine observation and it is a reference to several passages of key prophecy about the Jews at this time in the ages of man , notably :-

Isaiah 7:8 For the head of Syria is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is Rezin; and within threescore and five years shall Ephraim be broken, that it be not a people.

Deuteronomy 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

compare this with Exodus 19:6 and the new covenant with Israel -Jer 31:31-34

it is the rejected house of Israel's remnant children whose re-emergence from amongst the gentiles brought about by Jesus convinces many Jews at the 'eleventh hour' [which would be about now I guess]

Matthew 20:12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.

consider then what most Christian sinners ignore :-

Romans 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

this is exactly what the new covenant, given to Israel by Jeremiah, states Jer 31:31-34

so what CAN make a Jew jealous of someone of the house of Israel whose fathers the Jews rejected for idolatry [and God scattered them amongst all nations for teir idolatry, but now accepts their children BECAUSE of the promises to Jacob and other Hebrews]... ?

it is the knowledge of the mostly still-awaited Jewish Messiah !!

Do you truly understand what it means to be ''graffed'' into the Olive Tree of YHWH? The Root is Christ Yeshua but the Planter and the ''Husbandman'' is the Father. Both the House of Israel and the House of Judah have been sown with the seed of man and with the seed of BEAST. This is symbolic, of course, but nevertheless it means that all have been concluded under sin and that the one who is graffed into the Olive Tree of YHWH must needs have the seed of beast REMOVED-SLAIN, (a lion, a bear, and a leopard). This is an integral part of the Jeremiah New Covenant passage from which you have quoted:

Jeremiah 31:26-31 KJV
26. Upon this I awaked, and beheld; my sleep was sweet unto me.
27. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
28. And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the Lord.
29. In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
30. But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
31. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

There is currently an ongoing conversation concerning this very topic:
The Eunuch ~ A Dream

emoticon-giggling.gif

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Do you truly understand what it means to be ''graffed'' into the Olive Tree of YHWH? The Root is Christ Yeshua but the Planter and the ''Husbandman'' is the Father. Both the House of Israel and the House of Judah have been sown with the seed of man and with the seed of BEAST. This is symbolic, of course, but nevertheless it means that all have been concluded under sin and that the one who is graffed into the Olive Tree of YHWH must needs have the seed of beast REMOVED-SLAIN, (a lion, a bear, and a leopard). This is an integral part of the Jeremiah New Covenant passage from which you have quoted:

Jeremiah 31:26-31 KJV
26. Upon this I awaked, and beheld; my sleep was sweet unto me.
27. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
28. And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the Lord.
29. In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
30. But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
31. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

There is currently an ongoing conversation concerning this very topic:
The Eunuch ~ A Dream

emoticon-giggling.gif

Paul made this same point and I understand it well but it is widely misunderstood by sinners :-

Romans 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
6 ¶ Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.
10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)
12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14 ¶ What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 ¶ As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
[note: Deuteronomy 32:21, Isaiah 7:8, 1Peter 2:9-10 ... these are the lost House of Israel]

26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
[note: the new covenant with Israel, Jer 31:31-34]

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.
30 ¶ What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
1 ¶ Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
[Note: that is faith in Love by one's own conscience and heart of Love , for the spirit of a man is of God]

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
[Note a lord must be obeyed, Jesus commands Love ... if one sins then Jesus is not one's lord, no matter what one says]

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 ¶ For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
[note: but one can only break the seal if one stops sinning]

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
[if one believes Jesus then one stops sinning to be able to Love, so then God can baptise one ]

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.
19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
[note: the only foolish holy nation who are not a people are the lost House of Israel]

20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

[note: NOT by the Jews then but by the House of Israel :-

21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.
1 ¶ I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

to put it more simply, God and Jesus command Love ... one does not believe in
God and Jesus unless one Loves... the house of Israel was thrown out first for it's pagan unLoving ways , later the Jews ... but the Jews mostly clung to Judaism even after Jesus pointed out its faults... so it is a remnant few saints of the House of Israel who will in returning make the Jews jealous with knowledge of the still-awaited-by-most-Jews Jewish Messiah...

sadly though the Antichrist comes first and the Jews finally most decide this the the real Messiah as he rules from Jerusalem [hence the massive interest of the NWO in Jerusalem for their lord Satan , the Antichrist... whom 'all the world' will worship as God and Christ -Rev 13:3-4

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟113,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Paul made this same point and I understand it well but it is widely misunderstood by sinners :-

Romans 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
6 ¶ Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.
10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)
12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14 ¶ What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 ¶ As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
[note: Deuteronomy 32:21, Isaiah 7:8, 1Peter 2:9-10 ... these are the lost House of Israel]

26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
[note: the new covenant with Israel, Jer 31:31-34]

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.
30 ¶ What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
1 ¶ Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
[Note: that is faith in Love by one's own conscience and heart of Love , for the spirit of a man is of God]

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
[Note a lord must be obeyed, Jesus commands Love ... if one sins then Jesus is not one's lord, no matter what one says]

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 ¶ For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
[note: but one can only break the seal if one stops sinning]

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
[if one believes Jesus then one stops sinning to be able to Love, so then God can baptise one ]

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.
19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
[note: the only foolish holy nation who are not a people are the lost House of Israel]

20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

[note: NOT by the Jews then but by the House of Israel :-

21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.
1 ¶ I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

to put it more simply, God and Jesus command Love ... one does not believe in
God and Jesus unless one Loves... the house of Israel was thrown out first for it's pagan unLoving ways , later the Jews ... but the Jews mostly clung to Judaism even after Jesus pointed out its faults... so it is a remnant few saints of the House of Israel who will in returning make the Jews jealous with knowledge of the still-awaited-by-most-Jews Jewish Messiah...

sadly though the Antichrist comes first and the Jews finally most decide this the the real Messiah as he rules from Jerusalem [hence the massive interest of the NWO in Jerusalem for their lord Satan , the Antichrist... whom 'all the world' will worship as God and Christ -Rev 13:3-4

If you truly desired to discuss these things with me then why would you not want to discuss them in a thread where the topic has been raised and brought to your attention above? Have you not noticed that I do not start threads three or four at a time or on a daily basis as some others seem to do? Some around here appear to have well over a hundred threads like a hundred daughters. ;)

2 Samuel 12:1-6 KJV
1. And the Lord sent Nathan unto David. And he came unto him, and said unto him, There were two men in one city; the one rich, and the other poor.
2. The rich man had exceeding many flocks and herds:
3. But the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children; it did eat of his own meat, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom, and was unto him as a daughter.
4. And there came a traveller unto the rich man, and he spared to take of his own flock and of his own herd, to dress for the wayfaring man that was come unto him; but took the poor man's lamb, and dressed it for the man that was come to him.
5. And David's anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the Lord liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die:
6. And he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity.

You know the rest of the story right? Never mind ... :|

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
If you truly desired to discuss these things with me then why would you not want to discuss them in a thread where the topic has been raised and brought to your attention above?
way off-topic perhaps my friend, but I guess you know that? ...
discussion is by mutual desire to understand one another, else it fails my friend...

if you want to discuss then do so, but do not expect that everyone, the scripture, even God ,will necessarily agree with you

Have you not noticed that I do not start threads three or four at a time or on a daily basis as some others seem to do? Some around here appear to have well over a hundred threads like a hundred daughters.

I do not know of anyone who even could keep up with that , but I believe they would be free to do so if they could an wanted to do so... no-one is obliged to join any thread, on can start and koin as few or as many as one wishes [within the rules] as far as I am aware... what is the problem with this system ? [my own doubts about are simply that communication is almost always best one-on-one as God does it ... not on how many threads there are ... they only go round in circles anyway , repeating eventually]

Upvote 0