Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

Donald Trump appeared to suggest that he was still in contact with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, and that the North Korean dictator had criticised the presidency of Joe Biden with him.
The former president, addressing supporters in New Hampshire, said Mr Kim was “getting very anxious again” and had called Mr Biden “a very bad word”.
At the rally on Monday, Mr Trump spoke about the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas, telling those gathered that “everybody felt safe when I was president”.
“It never would have happened with Putin,” he said. “President Xi Jingping [of China] would have never done it. Kim Jong-un of North Korea has tremendous nuclear capability.
“Everybody felt safe when I was president. I got along with him. You would have had a nuclear war if Crooked Hillary was there. You would have had a nuclear war the likes of which you’ve never seen.”

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't doubt he is still in communication with some of the world's most ruthless dictators. trump seems to be enthralled by such people.
He has already threatened that if he gets elected again, he'll make America more like those places. This might be one of those rare times when he's telling the truth.

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,343.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married

Donald Trump appeared to suggest that he was still in contact with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, and that the North Korean dictator had criticised the presidency of Joe Biden with him.
The former president, addressing supporters in New Hampshire, said Mr Kim was “getting very anxious again” and had called Mr Biden “a very bad word”.
At the rally on Monday, Mr Trump spoke about the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas, telling those gathered that “everybody felt safe when I was president”.
“It never would have happened with Putin,” he said. “President Xi Jingping [of China] would have never done it. Kim Jong-un of North Korea has tremendous nuclear capability.
“Everybody felt safe when I was president. I got along with him. You would have had a nuclear war if Crooked Hillary was there. You would have had a nuclear war the likes of which you’ve never seen.”
Trump has recently said that South Korea has over a billion people, and also that Obama is still the president. I'm not sure anyone should believe anything he says.

• Informative
Reactions: NxNW
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Milley reassured a top Chinese general that Trump would not attack, a recent book says.

“Things may look unsteady,” Gen. Mark A. Milley reportedly told the Chinese general two days after President Trump’s supporters stormed the Capitol. “But that’s the nature of democracy.”

The Chinese were so rattled by the Trump insurrection that they called Gen. Milley for reassurance that Trump wouldn't do something stupid like attack them.

That's how world leaders think of Donald Trump. When they aren't laughing at him:

Upvote 0