Farmington
✟23,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
I know, He always does. The problem is, when the West puts their guard down and says "it's just all talk and bluster". One of these days, one or several of these Axis power will strike, and imagine if Russia, China, Iran, and N Korea, with their proxies all struck at once!

North Korea’s Kim test-drives new tank during military drills

Kim Jong Un tells soldiers to complete ‘preparations for war’ during military demonstration as South Korea and US wrap joint drills.
Leader Kim Jong Un has joined North Korean soldiers training in operating a new battle tank, according to state media, as rivals South Korea and the United States wrapped up joint military exercises.

Sporting a black leather jacket, Kim watched live-fire “training march” exercises from a field command post before mounting the new tank and driving it himself, the official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported on Thursday.

The tank does look pretty formidable.

Screenshot 2024-03-14 6.10.38 PM.png

• Informative
Reactions: Vambram

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I know, He always does. The problem is, when the West puts their guard down and says "it's just all talk and bluster". One of these days, one or several of these Axis power will strike, and imagine if Russia, China, Iran, and N Korea, with their proxies all struck at once!
An attack on our precious bodily fluids most likely.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The tank does look pretty formidable.
It's a prototype. Maybe the M2020 (the NK tank pictured) will be more useful than its Russian equivalent the T14-Armata. (Ukraine hasn't destroyed one of those, but only because they haven't been used in combat yet.)

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think they all will strike almost all at once. China, Russia and N. Korea have all had their leaders meeting with each other. I am not sure about Iran but they all seem to have an itch to get to war. It is escalating just about everywhere, likely inspired by Biden who is seen as very weak. The USA and nato are escalating things too. Macron (France's President) has been saying that NATO troops on the ground are on the table. My fear is some kind of limited nuclear engagement. Will there be a Pearl harbor cyber moment? Will it be followed through with conventional forces. Where will the spark ignite is the big question.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well . . . if they all started at once in various places, that might not be getting started by some spark starting in only one place.

I see how Russia invading Ukraine has been a spark which has put fire in Ukraine.

Meanwhile Hamas certainly sparked something which seems to be growing.

But these might be controlled burns.

Nuclear stuff could kill everyone, in which case there could be no Armageddon.

So, if God knows there will be Armageddon, He is in control so there will not be a nuclear extermination of humans on the planet first.

Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
I think they all will strike almost all at once. China, Russia and N. Korea have all had their leaders meeting with each other. I am not sure about Iran but they all seem to have an itch to get to war. It is escalating just about everywhere, likely inspired by Biden who is seen as very weak. The USA and nato are escalating things too. Macron (France's President) has been saying that NATO troops on the ground are on the table. My fear is some kind of limited nuclear engagement. Will there be a Pearl harbor cyber moment? Will it be followed through with conventional forces. Where will the spark ignite is the big question.

I sometimes wonder if the big players like Russia and China will try to covertly get N. Korea to act, so as to cover for what they begin to do. Except I'm posting this so all the spies know!

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I sometimes wonder if the big players like Russia and China will try to covertly get N. Korea to act, so as to cover for what they begin to do. Except I'm posting this so all the spies know!

Get N. Korea to act where? They only border 3 countries, 2 of which you mentioned as potential encouragers to action. The 3rd country is S. Korea. An actual attack on S. Korea would restart the Korean War.

Upvote 0