United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump says he received another 'beautiful letter' from Kim Jong Un

"I think we'll have another meeting," Trump told reporters outside the White House. "He really wrote a beautiful three-page — I mean right from top to bottom — a really beautiful letter. And maybe I'll release the results of the letter, but it was very positive."

Question -- How many beautiful letters did Obama or Bush receive from North Korea?
M-Bob

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

"I think we'll have another meeting," Trump told reporters outside the White House. "He really wrote a beautiful three-page — I mean right from top to bottom — a really beautiful letter. And maybe I'll release the results of the letter, but it was very positive."

Question -- How many beautiful letters did Obama or Bush receive from North Korea?
M-Bob
Um, none. Not beautiful or otherwise... unless missiles fired over Japan count?

What did I win? LOL

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Um, none. Not beautiful or otherwise... unless missiles fired over Japan count?

What did I win? LOL

Have we noticed that not one missile has harmed anyone?

Kim's just shooting an occasional couple of missiles so as to keep himself and his country in the news.

Kim is just hoping to make a good deal with Trump and the United States in the future. One that will be prosperous for his country and him.

After Trump serves his 2 terms in office he will probably open a deluxe hotel and golf course in North Korea -- all will be happy.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

M-Bob

Bob, speaking of rodent traps brings to mind a recent political cartoon about Donald & Kim Jong Un's "bromance." It showed a giant trap but instead of it having cheese it had a big cheeseburger. Donald was on his knees reaching for the burger while Kim stood there with a great big grin on his face.

Kim knows exactly how to play Donald. All you need to do is to play to his ego. That's it. That's all it takes to get Donald to ignore what our own intelligence communities have found showing just how badly Kim is playing Donald.

How many beautiful letters did Presidents Obama or Bush receive from North Korea? NONE. That's to their credit.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
This week alone Donald has attacked the leaders of cities that are devastated by the shooting massacres, in typical unhinged tweets. He's repeatedly attacked American citizens, our elected leaders. Yet he is happy gush about the "beautiful letter" from a murderous dictator who has sought to harm our country.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This week alone Donald has attacked the leaders of cities that are devastated by the shooting massacres, in typical unhinged tweets. He's repeatedly attacked American citizens, our elected leaders. Yet he is happy gush about the "beautiful letter" from a murderous dictator who has sought to harm our country.

I think the one thing we have learned from this is that Trump can be easily swayed and manipulated by a murderous dictator, like Kim Jong Un, if that dictator compliments Trump and strokes his ego.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
M-Bob
To answer your question: that would be "none"....to be fair though, Chairman Kim knew all those other Presidents wouldn't be as easy to manipulate as President Trump is. :wave:
tulc(so, there's that to consider) :sorry:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank GOD we're not at war with North Korea.

President Trump is due more credit than he is given. May he keep on keepin' on, against the tsunami(s) of distractions, etc. thrown at him and our country. God help us.

Praying for President Trump and our country, and for North Korea, and the leader of that country.

Praying.

Let it rain.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
our own intelligence communities have found showing just how badly Kim is playing Donald.

How many beautiful letters did Presidents Obama or Bush receive from North Korea? NONE. That's to their credit.

Have not heard of and not seen any proof of that?
M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I think that means you have no proof?
No problem.
M-Bob

Well, you're wrong on several counts Bob. Wrong to make the assumption that someone not fetching things for you means there is nothing there to fetch. Wrong that there's not ample proof of exactly what I told you that you could educate yourself on with minimal effort. Intelligence chiefs have directly contradicted Donald's claims about NK. Despite that, Donald still thinks it's just darling to show off "beautiful love letters" from Kim. He's playing right into Kim's hands. You made this thread as if you're proud, like you wanted to brag about it. What you've instead accomplished is showing how pliable Donald is, that all a murderous tyrant needs to do is bait him by playing to his ego. It's an insult to Donald, and him failing to get that is him insulting his own "big brain."

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You made this thread as if you're proud, like you wanted to brag about it. What you've instead accomplished is showing how pliable Donald is, that all a murderous tyrant needs to do is bait him by playing to his ego. It's an insult to Donald, and him failing to get that is him insulting his own "big brain."

True, (I'm glad) these two are talking.
Most see it as a positive.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not really, if they were talking they wouldn't be mooning over love letters, they'd be presenting actual agreements that have been signed and approved by their governments. So far? They're just two guys with funny hair cuts, one of which (President Trump) is being played like an old fiddle by the other guy. (Chairman Kim). :wave:

M-Bob
...almost no one (except President Trump supporters) see's this "as a positive". :sigh:
tulc(is just sayn') :sorry:

• Winner
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
M-Bob

No, Bob, most folks with some knowledge about the situation absolutely do not find it to be positive whatsoever. Dan Coats sure wasn't bemused like you are with the "bromance" between Donald & Kim Jong Un. Coats is a patriot loyal to the country. He cares about keeping us safe. He's a grown up who acts like one. On account of all that Donald getting a "beautiful love letter" to distract him from NK's nuclear capabilities just wasn't as endearing as you find it. He wasn't willing to bend to Donald's ego. Donald couldn't handle that the facts about the Russian interference, about NK playing Lucy to Donald's Charlie Brown, weren't want he wanted them to be.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No, Bob, most folks with some knowledge about the situation absolutely do not find it to be positive whatsoever. Dan Coats sure wasn't bemused like you are with the "bromance" between Donald & Kim Jong Un. Coats is a patriot loyal to the country. He cares about keeping us safe. He's a grown up who acts like one. On account of all that Donald getting a "beautiful love letter" to distract him from NK's nuclear capabilities just wasn't as endearing as you find it. He wasn't willing to bend to Donald's ego. Donald couldn't handle that the facts about the Russian interference, about NK playing Lucy to Donald's Charlie Brown, weren't want he wanted them to be.

I think you are reading this one all wrong?
Time will tell?
M-Bob

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or you are. Which is another possibility. :wave:

Time will tell?
M-Bob
uhmmm....since he's been in office for almost 3 years now and has nothing to show for all that time except for some photos and a couple of love letters I suspect time already has told. :sorry:
tulc(wonders if President Trump read all three pages or had someone summarize it for him?) :scratch:

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Time will tell?
M-Bob

I think you are reading this one all wrong.
Time has already told us that clearly, and repeatedly.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think you are reading this one all wrong.
Time has already told us that clearly, and repeatedly.

Later on if it shows that I'm right, I will meet you in North Korea at the Trump golf course and buy us a round of golf and lunch.

And I hate golf.

M-Bob

Upvote 0