Frustrated in Hooterville.
Feb 25, 2005
Canada
✟39,329.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
First, Candidate Trump repeatedly vowed to ‘wipe the hell out of ISIS’.

Now, within a year, the Islamist terror group that gained so much ground and support during Barack Obama’s tenure – he dismissed them as a “J.V. team” – has been routed from Syria and Iraq.

To put this into proper context, at one stage ISIS held land equivalent to West Virginia and was aggressively expanding its geographical ‘caliphate’.

Now they’ve been driven out of both countries with astonishing speed.

Experts say this success is down to Trump authorizing his military commanders, led by secretary of defense Gen. James Mattis, to do what they needed to do without getting bogged down by slow-moving, agenda-driven politicians in Washington.

Brig. Gen. Robert Sofge, the top US Marine in Iraq, said he and his men ‘enjoyed not having to deal with too many distractions’ and ‘there was no question about what the mission in Iraq’ now was.

Yahya Rasool, a spokesman for Iraq’s Ministry of Defense, agreed: ‘I was not optimistic when Trump first came to office,’ he said, ‘but after a while I started to see a new approach. I saw how the coalition forces were all moving faster to help the Iraq side more than before. There seemed to be a lot of support, under Obama we did not get this.’

Read more: Piers Morgan: Trump keeps his promises. Lib media hate it | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Piers Morgan: Trump keeps his promises. Lib media hate it | Daily Mail Online

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,323.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

Experts
say this success is down to Trump authorizing his military commanders, led by secretary of defense Gen. James Mattis, to do what they needed to do without getting bogged down by slow-moving, agenda-driven politicians in Washington.

What experts say this?

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He's a president of integrity and the cheaters and deceivers can't stand that or him.

Although all have not been carried out he has not forgotten any of his campaign promises.

The fake news channels are looking more ridiculous every day.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

You are missing a very important word in your statement and your own links show it.

The President did not promise to defeat ISIS in 30 days, but to develop a PLAN to defeat ISIS in 30 days - which he did and it's working. Our military is getting better results in the last 11 months, than in the previous 6 years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He's a president of integrity and the cheaters and deceivers can't stand that or him.
Who is? He lies constantly. He cheats when he can profit from it.

Although all have not been carried out he has not forgotten any of his campaign promises.
I doubt he remembers them very well. He made contradictory promises depending on who his audience was.

The fake news channels are looking more ridiculous every day.
We now have to distinguish between the actual fake news channels and the so-called (by Trump and his supporters) fake news. #Sad.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are missing a very important word in your statement and your own links show it.

The President did not promise to defeat ISIS in 30 days, but to develop a PLAN to defeat ISIS in 30 days - which he did and it's working. Our military is getting better results in the last 11 months, than in the previous 6 years.
His "plan" is "let the generals take care of it". SMH.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Of course, let other people do the work for him and then he's takes the credit for it afterward.

Yes true, presidents get to do that if it's on their watch.

What do you expect him to do grab a rifle and go over there himself?

I just don't understand some of these posts?

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

M-Bob

Of course, I don't expect a draft dodger, with five deferments, to grab a rifle and defend this country themselves. That's almost as senseless as thinking a person with a terrible reputation has integrity and is honest even when they're continuously caught lying and are exposed for their dishonesty.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It is one thing to critique the President, but it is another and a rule violation to flame him. Flaming posts have been deleted but can result in staff actions and warnings if it continues.

stop flaming.jpg

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

No, but he said he had a plan which turns out to be no actual plan of his own, at all.

That's not surprising. If your entire plan is deferring to other people's plans, can you really be said to have "a" plan?

Upvote 0