Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The violence in Costa Mesa is way over the top. But it has it's roots in Trump's hateful rhetoric. Trying to find applicable media evidence of violence by Trump supporters, but the language is too bad to post. "Light the ____ ____ on fire..."

Again, blaming someone other than the ones engaging in violence. What is it with progressives that keep them from giving people agency? No one is responsible for anything in progressive world.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
So you think that this violence by Trump opponents is justified. Glad you are open about it.
I said nothing about justification. That is your word you use to try to understand what I said. Instead of questioning me about my words, you create a strawman. It is about action and reaction. We would not have anger against Trump if Trump did not first give people something to be angry about. Why is it that of all the politicians running for President, only Trump rallies have violence? Do you know why?

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I said nothing about justification. That is your word you use to try to understand what I said. Instead of questioning me about my words, you create a strawman. It is about action and reaction. We would not have anger against Trump if Trump did not first give people something to be angry about. Why is it that of all the politicians running for President, only Trump rallies have violence? Do you know why?

I guess because people who oppose Trump are violent.

Reactions: Gadarene
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I guess because people who oppose Trump are violent.

Trump words:

"The audience hit back. That's what we need a little bit more of."
"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."
"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."
"I'd like to punch him in the face."
"Knock the crap out of them."
"Maybe he should have been roughed up."
"I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will."

http://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-rally-incite-violence/#P8fEvWYTLiqh

Words used by Trump which fans the flames of violence.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The violence in Costa Mesa is way over the top. But it has it's roots in Trump's hateful rhetoric. Trying to find applicable media evidence of violence by Trump supporters, but the language is too bad to post. "Light the ____ ____ on fire..."

I disagree.

If you are so off balance that you need to cream police cars, beat people up, etc over what a would be politician in this country says? You need to take your root excuse to a shrink, and deal in reality.

It just amazes me that people make excuses for this behavior. I disagreed with the disruption during Bernie's speech too. It certainly didn't shine a positive light on their cause. It was downright disrespectful behavior. People stop listening to you and your cause when you act like that. Sadly, it doesn't matter if the cause needs the proper attention either. Your pretty much toast to many. Bernie's audience had a right to be heard as well, and they were completely blown off by those protesters. Sadly, that audience will remember that...and they lost some very possible supporters with power behind them.

You fight people like Trump at the ballot box, and make sure all those that are ticked off at his hate come with you. That's how you put him out of business.

Screaming over people, causing property damage, physical violence? This election isn't worth people getting hurt over, and they will be sure to steer clear of any candidate you stand for...because they might represent you and your violence acts. You don't fight against hate with violence...and more hate. It's never been shown to be effective in these kinds of circumstances.

You empower voters to come out and vote TRUMP when riots happen. That's all its done so far.

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump words:

"The audience hit back. That's what we need a little bit more of."
"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."
"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."
"I'd like to punch him in the face."
"Knock the crap out of them."
"Maybe he should have been roughed up."
"I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will."

http://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-rally-incite-violence/#P8fEvWYTLiqh

Yep, This is true.

People started with disrespectful behavior, and violence at his rallies...and he returned the favor. I don't know if he would have done that if they had stayed outside. We may never know either.

I think many are tired of people acting disrespectful like the protesters did - have been doing that long before Trump, and disrupt things with all their justifications. They see people not pushing back, nor even doing anything to stop it.

I realize they felt his behavior was a breath of fresh air, but I didn't agree with it. I agreed with it as much as I did the protesters behavior.

So, technically I guess he flamed them back. I don't know what you can do about the disrespect people feel they are justified in doing, but his respond to me wasn't it.

Sad part is he is winning. It certainly isn't any stalemate that's for sure.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Yep, This is true.

People started with disrespectful behavior, and violence at his rallies...and he returned the favor. I don't know if he would have done that if they had stayed outside. We may never know either.

I think many are tired of people acting disrespectful like the protesters did - have been doing that long before Trump, and disrupt things with all their justifications. They see people not pushing back, nor even doing anything to stop it.

I realize they felt his behavior was a breath of fresh air, but I didn't agree with it. I agreed with it as much as I did the protesters behavior.

So, technically I guess he flamed them back. I don't know what you can do about the disrespect people feel they are justified in doing, but his respond to me wasn't it.

Sad part is he is winning. It certainly isn't any stalemate that's for sure.

Let's go back to day 1....

The speech before the violence at any rally.
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

It all started with attacking Mexicans, then Chinese, then Muslims.

This was the starting point, and it was not protestors who started it.....

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

ChLy1hyUUAE3zVR.jpg

You justified this.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I was there last night and saw some of this. It was a freaking mess.
Pastor Lance Wallnau commented on this.

Lance Wallnau
23 hrs ·
The left wing protestors who do violence to Trump supporters and police vehicles are of the devil. There. I said it.

As one commentator put it: "Those were not protesters. See, this is how it works. You have a bunch of left-wing probably George Soros bought and paid for rent-a-mob members, and maybe even some illegals in the crowd, and they start destroying police cars. Meanwhile, Trump has the image that his people riot, and other people protest. That was a riot last night. There was no protesting going on whatsoever. It was bought and paid for, and it was all a scam."

Christians must wake up. Many of us don't want to see the ugly side of what the devil is doing in culture. We are a movement that is based on loving people. However, it is possible to be misguided in this effort to be loving. When we ignore the ideology or organization of evil in our culture we serve neither the truth nor the progress of society. It is this type of ostrich head in the sand thinking that has killed our clout in culture. Far better to be like Jesus who loved all but properly discerned, categorized and labeled "serpents and scorpions" when they were in his midst.

I predict that these organized and destructive protests will be viewed as acts of lawlessness in an ever deteriorating American culture. In the end this will backfire upon the ones who are organizing the protests. It happened this way with Nixon and Reagan and it will happen in 2016.

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I wonder why you are being so dense when I already explained I do not justify any violence, but rather try to understand why there is violence.

But if you want to be that way.
nc-cops-demoted-trump.png
QUOTE]

Except I don't try to justify it. ;) Now that we've cleared this up, let's get back to talking about the violent Trump opponents. :)

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It doesn't really matter honestly.

I mean what did Bernie say that those disrespectful ladies turned on him like they did? How did he start it? They could have used him if the approach was different, and his supporters would have backed that. They blew that right out of the water by their own actions. Bernie may still support it, but many of supporters either won't or will be leary to do so. That's on them!

If I started acting like a violent criminal every time someone offended me? No doubt I would be jail, and would have been in and out plenty of times by now. No, I'm not talking small offenses either.

Someone says something stupid you don't cream police cars, beat people, create damage property and the like. If you feel the need? Maybe go to treatment to learn some coping skills for life. It rots at times. Someone is going to hurt, killed, or spend time in jail...and Trump isn't worth it. Not for words. There are more effective ways of showing your offense.

Their 'offense' is driving his poll numbers up, and he is winning elections. If they cooled down long enough they might realize their actions are having the opposite effect. Are they that fool hearted that they can't see the connection? If so, it wouldn't have taken much to set them off anyway.

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Four Angels Standing

2Peter 1:21 Cry Out For Wisdom Grace Heals
Apr 18, 2016
Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So it wasn't Trump or his supporters that caused any of the violence, but it's still Trump's fault that this happened to people and their property.

"Yeah, well, in that outfit at that sort of place, she was asking for it, really."

What a joke.
Trump blame isn't very often that rational. Just like violent people exploiting any opportunity to get violent isn't either.
All violent minded people have to do is show up at any politicians rally and start trouble and it reflects on the politician.
Funny though how it's not happening at a Sander's rally, or a Clinton rally or even that of Cruz. Just something having to do with Trump. Which leads to the idea this all could be his enemies sending these people to start trouble.

I wouldn't put that past Cruz or Fiorina and their associates. Not even Sanders for that matter.

Upvote 0

Four Angels Standing

2Peter 1:21 Cry Out For Wisdom Grace Heals
Apr 18, 2016
Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It doesn't really matter honestly.

I mean what did Bernie say that those disrespectful ladies turned on him like they did? How did he start it? They could have used him if the approach was different, and his supporters would have backed that. They blew that right out of the water by their own actions. Bernie may still support it, but many of supporters either won't or will be leary to do so. That's on them!

If I started acting like a violent criminal every time someone offended me? No doubt I would be jail, and would have been in and out plenty of times by now. No, I'm not talking small offenses either.

Someone says something stupid you don't cream police cars, beat people, create damage property and the like. If you feel the need? Maybe go to treatment to learn some coping skills for life. It rots at times. Someone is going to hurt, killed, or spend time in jail...and Trump isn't worth it. Not for words. There are more effective ways of showing your offense.

Their 'offense' is driving his poll numbers up, and he is winning elections. If they cooled down long enough they might realize their actions are having the opposite effect. Are they that fool hearted that they can't see the connection? If so, it wouldn't have taken much to set them off anyway.

Those protesters weren't there to be reasonable in any way shape or form. They hijacked Sanders own rally, threatened him, and he ended up shutting down the rally himself rather than calling security to secure out of control these women and their associate.

What an example that made of their so called activist group.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Let's go back to day 1....

The speech before the violence at any rally.
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Yes many of my racist family likes him.

Upvote 0