TRUMP ADMINISTRATION ARGUES DETAINED MIGRANT CHILDREN DON'T NEED TOOTHBRUSHES, SOAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...I'm pretty sure you don't actually know who my "Presidential candidate" is since even I don't know who I'm voting for in 2020. :wave:
tulc(usually waits till the field is cleared of stumps before deciding those things) ;)
I'm sure you'll be voting for one of the Democrat candidates, and they are ALL useless.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I would imagine, since there is an army of liberals looking for something to be outraged over.

I think the main problem is the lack of "proper authority" for these agencies. They can't act outside of their legal parameters, which can make them liable if damage occurs. It's CYA all the way.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm sure you'll be voting for one of the Democrat candidates, and they are ALL useless.

I think that this fact alone is going to put Dem voters in a bind. What's waiting in the wings if any of the frontrunners is elected might be far worse than anything Trump can do, especially if the Dems take total control of congress.

Upvote 0

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Short sighted.

Are you convinced folks here, as well as the media have tenancy to not only blow things out of proportion, but sometimes much worse, giving others good reason to be careful and not to believe everything they hear right off the bat?
Of course you should be careful, and check your sources. But Trump has shown wh
Short sighted.

Are you convinced folks here, as well as the media have tenancy to not only blow things out of proportion, but sometimes much worse, giving others good reason to be careful and not to believe everything they hear right off the bat?
Of course you should be careful, and check your sources, but why would you believe someone who has lied over and over?
And I heard the actual hearings on this last night, so the Trump administration HAS withheld things as basic as soap and toothbrushes and blankets and beds from immigrants.
The question is, why are you so willing to believe Trump?
His own words show him for who he is, over and over again.
And sorry this wound up in the middle of your reply...having trouble with this website.
Short sighted.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Of course you should be careful, and check your sources. But Trump has shown wh

Of course you should be careful, and check your sources, but why would you believe someone who has lied over and over?

Actually there is so much crying wolf about Trump going on, it's tough to weigh out the real against the fake.

Upvote 0

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
[QUOTE="Kenny'sID, post: 74056478, member: 385191"
]Actually there is so much crying wolf about Trump going on, it's tough to weigh out the real against the fake.[/QUOTE]
Actually, no it is not. Listen to his own words, his self-aggrandizement, his demeaning of women and the disabled, the demeaning of people of color....
He has done and said too many things for anyone to not see who he is, that he, in fact, is who should not be trusted, not everyone else who he insults and demonizes, and all this is from the horses mouth.. So it seems to me, the question is not if Trump is credible or to be trusted, the question is, what is wrong with all the people's hearts who hear everything he says, and ignore it, or justifiy it.
"He who has ears, let him hear"

• Winner
Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
[QUOTE="Kenny'sID, post: 74056478, member: 385191"
]Actually there is so much crying wolf about Trump going on, it's tough to weigh out the real against the fake.
Actually, no it is not. Listen to his own words, his self-aggrandizement, [/quote]
Who else will speak for him?
his demeaning of women
False. Women are well respected in the Trump organization. He demeans bimbos who will sleep with anyone famous to get a meal ticket.
and the disabled,
Democrat lie, discredited a million times.
the demeaning of people of color....
Flat out lie. No president in our history has had such a low unemployment rate among minorities. He alone among Republicans has the guts to point out to blacks how they were being used by the Democrats and got nothing in return but high unemployment.
He has done and said too many things for anyone to not see who he is, that he, in fact, is who should not be trusted,
Who colluded with Russia? Democrats.
Who lied about it? Democrats.
Who rigged the Democrat primaries? Hillary and the DNC.
Who lied under oath? Hillary and most Democrats questioned.
Who spied on political opponents? Democrats.
Who abused the power of government to attack political opposition? Democrats.
Who lied for two years about Russian collusion? Democrats.
Who supported them? People like you.
Who can't be trusted with political power ever again? Democrats.
Who shouldn't be allowed in the voting booth? Democrats.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tell that to people at a FEMA facility next time there's a disaster.

Sometimes grabbing a toothbrush before fleeing imminent danger is the last of people's concerns.

Another example of pro-birth, not pro-life. As long as they're born, who cares what happens after that, right? Ridiculous.

Let's assume the parents don't have tooth brushes either, why aren't they mentioned? Oh, we tend to sympathize more with the innocent children.
Okay, so we'll put an an order for how many came over the border last year, 500,000 illegals?
500k toothbrushes. Wait, why would they need them? Oh, for the three meals a day that they need to be fed.
Let's make them comfortable and put in an order for 500k memory foam mats. Clean teeth is certainly part of hygiene along with taking a shower - throw in a couple thousand showers with 500k bars of their own personal soap. Oh, personal towels as well - 500k of those.
Now it's not hospitable unless we offer something extra, you know like clothing since they are in rags. Well just do one outfit with shoes, $100 from Wal-Mart.
And then there are those who are sick and need doctors, medicine, etc. Oh boy! $$$$$$$$
It is manipulatuve and deceptive to play on the sympathy of this nation as if we are heartless. Half of the world's population lives in poverty, shall we invite them over too for a free living???
I think I heard also that they were handing out $1000 EBT cards to these illegals?
This will keep them going until they are processed. Do they get a place to live and steady welfare after that point?
I can't begin to think how much money this is?
How generous we are to foreigners who are violating our laws.
Good news is that with this New Trade Deal with Mexico, they got serious and closed their southern borders and put a stop to this invasion.
I would like to offer an idea. Since the Left Wing bleeding heart liberals are in an uproar and so concerned about these families - they should offer their homes and support them. Let's start with Pelosi, I'm sure she can afford to buy all those things for just a couple kids with parents or the single men posing as one? Chuck Schumer and Obama too, take on some families into your homes - set an example for the rest your liberal. When I see this, that will be the day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know I have looked searched more into this and its very hard to find. For something like this where the left could really go after president Trump.. NO major network is. Oh one might find a short web post.. but.. nothing else. I did watch one congressman talk how the democrats wanted president Trump to sign a bill for less beds over there. So.. which one is worse? Lol

Then you have the "CAMP" talk. Where people are wanting to be here not forced.. yet.. what there is 330 million people in America. And it so bad down there.. NO NEWS network can go down there.. walk around and show how awful it is? No on on the border is taking picture after picture.. I have seen some and the border is long so .. but some are really nice.

So this story seems off to me.. the left would use this in heart beat..

• Agree
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
False. Women are well respected in the Trump organization. He demeans bimbos who will sleep with anyone famous to get a meal ticket. (snip)
Ahhh! Would that explain all those times he committed adultery on his three wives? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You know I have looked searched more into this and its very hard to find. For something like this where the left could really go after president Trump.. NO major network is.

Interesting.

Maybe they're learning, nothing to report means nothing to report, no matter how much they may hate someone, and doing so only makes the mole hill reporters look bad.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure you'll be voting for one of the Democrat candidates,

Well...that would depend on who the Republicans/Democrats nominate, for instance, I never voted for President Clinton because, again, I tend to not vote for people who cheat on their spouses. :wave:

and they are ALL useless.
uhmmm...if it's a matter of a candidate not being useless does that mean you wont be voting for President Trump in 2020? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious) :sorry:

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ahhh! Would that explain all those times he committed adultery on his three wives? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious)
Probably not as many as JFK, but before you discuss the sins of others perhaps you should make sure you are blameless first. I don't recall you attacking the Clintons for infidelity. Are you only interested in the sins of Republicans? Where was your outrage when leading Democrats swore under oath to tell the truth and then lied? Where was your outrage when Comey pointed out lie after lie that Hillary said to Congress under oath?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would like to offer an idea. Since the Left Wing bleeding heart liberals are in an uproar and so concerned about these families - they should offer their homes and support them. Let's start with Pelosi, I'm sure she can afford to buy all those things for just a couple kids with parents or the single men posing as one? Chuck Schumer and Obama too, take on some families into your homes - set an example for the rest your liberal. When I see this, that will be the day.
The liberals you mention all live behind walls and fences to keep people out of THEIR land.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Probably not as many as JFK, but before you discuss the sins of others perhaps you should make sure you are blameless first. I don't recall you attacking the Clintons for infidelity. (snip)
Interesting. So not only do you not know who I'm voting for in 2020 you didn't seem to be aware I never voted for President Clinton either. I'm not sure that your ability to predict who I'm going to vote for is very accurate. Perhaps? We should just discuss what's in the OP instead? :scratch:
tulc(thinks that seems to be the best way forward) :wave:

• Agree
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We did. It's fake news.
If you believe that shouldn't you just start a thread about your predictions about how everyone is going to vote in 2020? Or who committed more adultery President Kennedy or President Trump? Since that seems to be what you want to discuss instead? :scratch:
tulc(thinks that would be an easy solution) :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.