✟3,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Story

MIAMI (AP) - Tropical Storm Tammy formed just off Florida's east coast Wednesday and was expected to bring heavy rain to northern Florida and parts of Georgia and the Carolinas later in the day.

Tammy, with winds of 40 mph, was centered about 20 miles east of Cape Canaveral at 7:30 a.m. and was moving to the north-northwest at 16 mph. It was expected to continue moving in that direction while gradually slowing its forward motion. A tropical storm warning was issued from Cocoa Beach north to Santee River, S.C., meaning tropical storm conditions are expected in those areas within the next 24 hours.

PorcelainHeart

Love me for me
Aug 22, 2005
The island
✟25,818.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
She pulled an Allison, the weather man said she wouldn't form, now look what happen. I don't think we need to panic right now though if we live on the gulf. I just hope she never gets to the gulf, they might make us all leave again. They made the whole Texas gulf leave because of Rita, heck they made all of Houston leave. I shall pray though, believe me Tropical storms can be just as nasty as Hurricanes.

Upvote 0