✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1711431174010.png

For Israel and the Nations but not for the Body of Christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt5

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi Marilyn,

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven" - that is what terrifies the wicked men of the world, and is what triggers them to gather their armies together at Armageddon to prepare to make war on Jesus. The 1290 day of Daniel 12:11 leads to the day of the sign of the Son of man appearing in heaven.

"and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." 45 days from when the sign of the Son of man first appears in heaven - on day 1335 of Daniel 12:12, Jesus descends to earth to the Mt. of Olives splitting it in half. And destroys those armies that had gathered to make war on Him.

Everything fits within the 7 years following the Gog/Magog event of Ezekiel 39.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Marilyn,

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven" - that is what terrifies the wicked men of the world, and is what triggers them to gather their armies together at Armageddon to prepare to make war on Jesus. The 1290 day of Daniel 12:11 leads to the day of the sign of the Son of man appearing in heaven.

"and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." 45 days from when the sign of the Son of man first appears in heaven - on day 1335 of Daniel 12:12, Jesus descends to earth to the Mt. of Olives splitting it in half. And destroys those armies that had gathered to make war on Him.

Everything fits within the 7 years following the Gog/Magog event of Ezekiel 39.
I agree that at the 1,290 day point (from when the sacrifice was taken away) but Jesus will come to deliver Israel and judge the nations on the 1,260 day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I agree that at the 1,290 day point (from when the sacrifice was taken away) then Jesus will come to deliver Israel and judge the nations.

1,335 days is 45 days after that.
Marilyn, to know when the abomination of desolation image will be set up, count back 1335 days from when Jesus returns on day 2520.

Therefore, on the 2520 day timeline, the abomination of desolation will be set up on day 1185.

Then from day 1185, count forward 1290 days to know when on the timeline the sign of the Son of man will first appear in heaven. on day 2475.

During the 45 days, the kings of the earth will gather their armies at Armageddon to prepare to make war on Jesus.

counrt forward 1290 days paart 5.jpg

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Marilyn, to know when the abomination of desolation image will be set up, count back 1335 days from when Jesus returns on day 2520.

Therefore, on the 2520 day timeline, the abomination of desolation will be set up on day 1185.

Then from day 1185, count forward 1290 days to know when on the timeline the sign of the Son of man will first appear in heaven. on day 2475.

During the 45 days, the kings of the earth will gather their armies at Armageddon to prepare to make war on Jesus.
Hi Douggg,

I realised I wrote my last post wrongly. You may want to check again.

So, where do you get that 1,335 days is from when Jesus returns?

1,290 days shows us that is the end of the sacrilege of the Temple, (Dan. 12: 11) thus Jesus would have been there for making it holy again. (note end of 70th week. Dan. 9: 24)

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So, where do you get that 1,335 days is from when Jesus returns?
Counting back from the day the Jesus returns, to determine on what timeline day the abomination of desolation will be set up. Jesus returns on the last day of the 7 years, day 2520.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

The blessing is to reign and rule with Jesus when he returns. On the chart "blessed" to reign and rule with Jesus.

counrt forward 1290 days paart 5.jpg

The way verse 11 is written, it implies a question of there will be 1290 days - till what ? The what is the sign of the Son of man in heaven.
That is a super-critical event - that will trigger the kings of earth to take action and gather their armies a Armageddon to prepare to make war on Jesus to keep Him from executing judgment of them.

The sign of the son of man in heaven.jpg

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Counting back from the day the Jesus returns, to determine on what timeline day the abomination of desolation will be set up. Jesus returns on the last day of the 7 years, day 2520.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

The blessing is to reign and rule with Jesus when he returns. On the chart "blessed" to reign and rule with Jesus.

View attachment 344688

The way verse 11 is written, it implies a question of there will be 1290 days - till what ? The what is the sign of the Son of man in heaven.
That is a super-critical event - that will trigger the kings of earth to take action and gather their armies a Armageddon to prepare to make war on Jesus to keep Him from executing judgment of them.

View attachment 344689
We do see things differently. So, where do you see the 2,300 days starting and ending? (Dan. 8: 14)

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Starting on day 220 on the chart. Ending on day 2520.

View attachment 344760
Oh, good Douggg, we agree on the 220 & 2300 days. now I paired up the 1,290 days with the end of the 2300 days for both are about cleansing the temple.

1711581853050.png

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oh, good Douggg, we agree on the 220 & 2300 days. now I paired up the 1,290 days with the end of the 2300 days for both are about cleansing the temple.

View attachment 344761
Hi Marilyn, the temple will be cleansed of those things that will have made it desolate, the day of Jesus's return. Namely, the removal of the statue image (turned to ashes), Satan cast into the bottomless pit, and the beast-king and the false prophet cast alive into the lake of fire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Marilyn, the temple will be cleansed of those things that will have made it desolate, the day of Jesus's return. Namely, the removal of the statue image (turned to ashes), Satan cast into the bottomless pit, and the beast-king and the false prophet cast alive into the lake of fire.
Hi Douggg,

Now when the Lord returns it is not like He waves a magic wand and all is good, for many things have to happen.

1. The Lord deals with the world`s armies surrounding Jerusalem. (Zech. 14: 12)
2. The Lord reveals Himself to the people of Israel hiding in Jerusalem. (Zech. 12: 9 & 10)
3. The people of Israel go into mourning. (Zech. 12: 12 - 14)
4. The temple will have to go through a special ceremony to cleanse it. (Dan. 8: 14)
5. The Jews from all over the world will be brought back to Jerusalem. (Isa. 66: 19 - 21)
6. The Feast of Purim, (Israel`s National celebration) will finally be celebrated for deliverance from all their enemies. (Dan. 12: 12, Esther 9: 18 - 23) It will be celebrated in Jerusalem on the 15th of Adar. 1,335 days - 1,260, 1,290, + 30 + 15 days.)

So we see that much has to happen before it is the `Blessed` time.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi Douggg,

Now when the Lord returns it is not like He waves a magic wand and all is good, for many things have to happen.

1. The Lord deals with the world`s armies surrounding Jerusalem. (Zech. 14: 12)
2. The Lord reveals Himself to the people of Israel hiding in Jerusalem. (Zech. 12: 9 & 10)
3. The people of Israel go into mourning. (Zech. 12: 12 - 14)
4. The temple will have to go through a special ceremony to cleanse it. (Dan. 8: 14)
5. The Jews from all over the world will be brought back to Jerusalem. (Isa. 66: 19 - 21)
6. The Feast of Purim, (Israel`s National celebration) will finally be celebrated for deliverance from all their enemies. (Dan. 12: 12, Esther 9: 18 - 23) It will be celebrated in Jerusalem on the 15th of Adar. 1,335 days - 1,260, 1,290, + 30 + 15 days.)

So we see that much has to happen before it is the `Blessed` time.
Hi Marilyn,

The cleansing of the temple mount will be the removal the "abominations' that will have made the temple desolate.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The abominations and cleansing will be:
1. the statue image of the beast-king (turned to ashes)
2. Satan indwelling the statue image (cast into the bottomless pit)
3. the beast-king (cast alive into the lake of fire)
4. the false prophet (cast alive into the lake of fire)

-------------------------------------------

Marilyn, what do you think will be the event that the kings of the world take action to gather their armies at Armageddon to prepare to make war on Jesus ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Marilyn,

The cleansing of the temple mount will be the removal the "abominations' that will have made the temple desolate.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The abominations and cleansing will be:
1. the statue image of the beast-king (turned to ashes)
2. Satan indwelling the statue image (cast into the bottomless pit)
3. the beast-king (cast alive into the lake of fire)
4. the false prophet (cast alive into the lake of fire)

-------------------------------------------

Marilyn, what do you think will be the event that the kings of the world take action to gather their armies at Armageddon to prepare to make war on Jesus ?
Hi Douggg,

I agree that the image of the beast will be done away with, however Israel has from God a cleansing process to do to cleanse the Temple and the sanctuary. And that will be after they had finished their month of mourning. Dan. 9: 24 tells us `70 weeks ....and to anoint the Most Holy,` and that is the sanctuary in the temple. That will be at the end of the 70 weeks of years, however we know that Jesus comes a month before that because the tribulation is cut short. (1,260 days A/C rules and Jesus returns, 1,290 days Temple cleansed and end of 70th week.)

The anti-Christ sends forth the demons to gather the world`s armies because God has destroyed his seat of power and authority - Babylon, (in Iraq).

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The anti-Christ sends forth the demons to gather the world`s armies because God has destroyed his seat of power and authority - Babylon, (in Iraq).
But why would the armies gather at Armageddon be specifically focus on making war on Jesus and His armies - unless Jesus and His armies form a visible threat ?

In Psalms 2. the kings of the earth, take council together - what it says in Revelation 16 about the spirits going out to the kings of the earth, against the the Lord, and against his anointed. The bands would be Jesus's armies of heaven.

Psalms 2:
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

What I am getting at, Marilyn, is that there has to be a major visible threat to the kings of the earth to assemble their armies to make war on Jesus and his armies. Revelation 19:19.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

It will be 1290 days from when the abomination of desolation is setup until that threat first appears in heaven - the sign of the Son of man in heaven.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But why would the armies gather at Armageddon be specifically focus on making war on Jesus and His armies - unless Jesus and His armies form a visible threat ?

In Psalms 2. the kings of the earth, take council together - what it says in Revelation 16 about the spirits going out to the kings of the earth, against the the Lord, and against his anointed. The bands would be Jesus's armies of heaven.

Psalms 2:
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

What I am getting at, Marilyn, is that there has to be a major visible threat to the kings of the earth to assemble their armies to make war on Jesus and his armies. Revelation 19:19.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

It will be 1290 days from when the abomination of desolation is setup until that threat first appears in heaven - the sign of the Son of man in heaven.
Good talking to you as we both like the details in God`s word. Now Ps. 2 is talking about the nations and kings and rulers taking counsel together, and that takes time. They haven`t yet gathered their armies.

Note it is God who gathers the world`s armies to surround Jerusalem.

`I will also gather all nations, and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will enter into judgment with them there. ` (Joel 3: 2)

Then when the world`s armies surround Jerusalem after pillaging it, then -

`The sun and moon will grow dark and the stars will diminish their brightness. The Lord will also roar from Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem; the heavens and earth will shake...` (Joel 3: 15 & 16)

`It will come to pass in that day that there will be no light; the lights will diminish. It shall be one day which is known to the Lord - neither day nor night. But at evening it shall happen that it will be light.` (Zech. 14: 6 & 7)

A day that quite unnaturally becomes light at evening time. This is a specific day, apart from all other days, and I believe it has a significance inasmuch as it is the day the Lord of Host and His armies leave the heavenly heights to invade the Satanically- ruled earth; and as all natural light has ceased, suddenly this strange, eerie half-light appears. There is no natural light, but it would seem to indicate a light other than that of nature, beginning to change the blackness of the planet.

We know that when the Lord said He comes it will be with power and great glory, and all the holy angels with Him. I suspect this first ray and glimmer of light is emanating from the distant armies of heaven who are on their way to this sin-striken blackened earth. Hence at evening time the light gets brighter - as though there were a steady increase in this emanation of glory.

It is only then that the world`s armies see the Lord who in all His glory. The affect is like a nuclear bomb -

`their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, and their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.` (Zech. 14: 12)

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Note it is God who gathers the world`s armies to surround Jerusalem.

`I will also gather all nations, and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will enter into judgment with them there. ` (Joel 3: 2)
Yes. God does that by Jesus and His armies appearing in heaven as a threat to the kings of the earth.

We know that when the Lord said He comes it will be with power and great glory, and all the holy angels with Him. I suspect this first ray and glimmer of light is emanating from the distant armies of heaven who are on their way to this sin-striken blackened earth. Hence at evening time the light gets brighter - as though there were a steady increase in this emanation of glory.

It is only then that the world`s armies see the Lord who in all His glory. The affect is like a nuclear bomb -
The appearance of Jesus and His armies will be before his descent to earth. Because there has to be time for the kings of the earth to assemble their armies to make war on Jesus and His armies.

The time given to the kings of the earth to assemble their armies is 45 days *** as shown on this portion of my chart. The time between when the sign of the Son of man first appears in heaven and His descent to earth. 1290 days to 1335 days.

Walk through segment 8.jpg

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. God does that by Jesus and His armies appearing in heaven as a threat to the kings of the earth.

The appearance of Jesus and His armies will be before his descent to earth. Because there has to be time for the kings of the earth to assemble their armies to make war on Jesus and His armies.

The time given to the kings of the earth to assemble their armies is 45 days *** as shown on this portion of my chart. The time between when the sign of the Son of man first appears in heaven and His descent to earth. 1290 days to 1335 days.
`Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

THEN the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.` (Matt. 24: 29 & 30)

The `sign` is Not 45 days before the end of the trib, but `immediately AFTER it. `

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
`Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

THEN the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.` (Matt. 24: 29 & 30)

The `sign` is Not 45 days before the end of the trib, but `immediately AFTER it. `
The sign appears immediately after the tribulation of those days - not after the Great Tribulation of those days.

The tribulation of those days is saying most of the Great Tribulation is over, but some of it still left.

After the sign of the Son of man appears in heaven, there will still be one vial of God's wrath of the Great Tribulation to be poured out. And that vial is the 7th vial of God's wrath poured out in Revelation 16:17-21.

I show on my chart, the 7 vial poured out, near the end of the 45 day period.

Walk through segment 8.jpg

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All religious people are going to react strongly to the event, some for and some against, because of the meaning it entails.
What a waste of time, uhf!!!! Why post things that never, yes never, will they ever happen within these untrue predictions posted?

Last edited:
Upvote 0