Jun 8, 2015
Drouin, Victoria, Australia
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Now what is your view on transgender people being born that way?

LOVE,

My belief is that in the beginning God made them male and female and not one verse of scripture countermands that so that is the how creation was, is and always will be. Anything outside of that is an aberration that God did not intend. it is a product of sin in society which denigrates it and causes all sorts of problems.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My belief is that in the beginning God made them male and female and not one verse of scripture countermands that so that is the how creation was, is and always will be. Anything outside of that is an aberration that God did not intend. it is a product of sin in society which denigrates it and causes all sorts of problems.
That's great and all, but how does that affect the fact they need care and treatment?

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
One. yes.

You really feel qualified to say what I'm thinking better than I am?

Two. There is no requirement here to backup my comments. I am having a conversation, not a lecture. I have just sneezed. Do you want me to back that up with evidence? And I didn't say I have asked you to backup your evidence. As I said, I don't ask for evidence because most of the time I don't get it. I get ideological red herrings.

No, there is no requirement to back up your statements with evidence, provided you don't desire to be regarded with any credibility.

Three. Read my lips. I don't ask atheists for evidence because they have none. What they call evidence is ideological red herrings.

I cannot see your lips. This does say plenty about you though.

Four. For those who can't handle the truth, it is always personal. That is their problem not mine and is indicative of the fact that they can't handle the truth.

The fact that you are making this personal says much about your opinion on this matter.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thank you for confirming what I said is true evidenced by the fact that most of what I said has not been addressed. You atheists do this all the time when you do not have a rational answer. I can read you like a book, like a lot of other atheists.

I'm sure you believe that.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
And your evidence that people are born homosexual is.............

P.S. I don't expect an answer from you because there is none. Only ideological red herrings.

Not a red herring:

Scientists claim they can predict whether someone is gay or straight with up to 70 per cent accuracy by looking at their DNA.

Source.

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Four. For those who can't handle the truth, it is always personal. That is their problem not mine and is indicative of the fact that they can't handle the truth.
Paging Alanis Morissette, would Alanis Morissette please make her way to the nearest courtesy phone...

Reactions: Cute Tink
Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic

Hi, (And some spelling edits are happening now.) (finished for awhile)

Even if your statement is true totally, it is a long established concept of God made by Jesus and by God in the Old Testament of Job, that people are born with difficulties or given difficulties that are not from sin.

Jesus said that once. Please do not think you know so much about God that you can say what God intended, as that is one of our flaws. It is one of all of our flaws. That flaw is to think we know so much that we cannot be in error.

If God made me transgendered, as it seems like He has done, then tested me or just developed me in Him, (meaning knowledge), then like the man Jesus healed to show the abilities of God (Glory), it can be that in my case.

In Job's case, God put down the devil twice, and through that demonstrated what He Is and what He can Do also.

Here are some of those things learned, and there are similarities to Job and the blind man in my life also.

1. God set limits on the devil, which the devil never crossed.
2. God showed us, and the devil that he knew more about Job, than the Satan did.
3. God did all those things in secret, from Job.
4. And Job a sinner, is seen in a whole new Christian way, as something besides being free from sin, made him so liked and respected by God, so much so that God called him as one that no one else is like on the earth. He later proved that to Satan.
5. God rewarded Job for His work, with an actual visual of He, God, Himself.
6. When Job saw God, he recanted not out of fear, as that would be a sin, but out of having enough information. He had so much information from God, that he could now write down what happened in heaven with God and Satan, just from seeing God, who prior to this encounter, he had only heard about.
7. Job was allowed to keep two of his friends who spoke incorrectly about God. God said they spoke incorrectly about Him. Yet, God allowed Job to keep those two friends under the condition of a sacrifice made by Job, not them, to make up for their errors.
8. God rewarded Job, and we will get to me in a moment, with doubling everything that he every had.
9. Notice the Christianity of this, in the sense the Job's wife was not allowed to be killed by the devil, merely because God said that the devil was not allowed to kill Job. Notice that what Jesus said about the two becoming one, is totally handled the way Jesus later said, it always was.
10. Notice that if Job had everything doubled, his children were doubled also, but the number on earth was the number that died by the devil's work, so the implication is that he like everything else has twice as many children as he did before, and he knows it. Thus the idea of a Christian death is there, in that death is only a change from and earth existence in a body, to a non earth existence, in whatever form our forms take after this life, such as the way Jesus appeared after He rose. Thus Job now had twice as many children as he did before.

Look at all that was learned by God allowing for Job to be used.

Is the situation any different for the man Jesus said, did nothing, nor did his parents do anything to cause his disability?? Jesus said no. What will you say, it is sin? Will you contest with Jesus? Will you contest with God on the issue of Job, and say that was sin that caused Job to go through all that Job went through, rather than God doing something good and great, that Job just merely was not told of till afterwards.

In my case, Yes. Yes, I saw The Essence of God, not the Face of God but the Essence of God. I did that and for the staff again, it is all in that approved and tested set of private revelations over a two year period and pronounced true, and then later after it was over asked God, was this to let others in this world know what you think of the Transgendered Religiously. Yes, is and was the answer.

Not all things are done by God, to punish for sins.

Transgender now, may be nothing more that God showing us something about His thought processes. It is that every one is acceptable to Him if they submit to Him the way He asked us to do that. He also may be telling the whole world about that now, as the medicine is such that it is becoming possible to make the lives of the transgender easier, but the religions do not know how to handle that issue.

The Apostles if you will recall did this religiously. They argued about which of them would be the greatests. Yes, the ones who knew the most about God and Christ then, were trying to figure out which one of them was going to be the most important of them in heaven. It is in the region of Mark 9:38-42. And when Jesus asked them about what they were talking about they refused to tell Him, instead they lied and told Him a story about an encounter with a person who had used The Name of Jesus, and they forbade that man to do that.

Even the Apostles thought they were something in God's world and knew what God wanted, but Jesus corected them.

LOVE,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic

Hi, (in minor edits now) (done with edits for now)

Belief in God comes from God. Trying to find God, is God telling you to find Him. Yes, that is all in the Bible.

This also is in the Bible. A Blessing by God is a Command by God. You have to discern that. And the way I have found that works is to see what God was so upset about at Babylon, but from the Bible, not from people.

There Biblically God said, that then they spread. He had that said twice, that then they spread.

To fill the earth was in Genesis 9:1 I think, but it is also in Genesis 1:28. Those are Blessings. God Blessed us with that blessing in both those places. It was failing to fill the earth that upset God at Babylon. He says it twice, and then they spread.

Knowing that a Blessing by God is a Command by God is important, to science.

Before I do science, and the transgender issue, and what Cute Tink can tell us all so well, perhaps better than anyone here, I would like to talk about God and Romans 13:1-5. ((Yes, some others may know as much as her, also.))

Not only is a Blessing of God a Command of God, so are words that he gives to people to tell us, like prophets of old, or the Apostles. In the case of Romans 13:1-5, what Jesus gave Paul, or what Paul was given in heaven by God The Father, or what The Holy Spirit gave Paul to say there and here on earth, about the other place God makes Laws, is given to us there and in one other place by Peter. We are also Commanded to follow those laws of God, in Governments.

Notice, there in Romans 13:1-5, not only is death talked about in the hands of the government, but their goodness is talked about, but. But, God also tells us to follow all the government laws. God, does, so it is not an option. Not by you. Not by me, not by anyone who believes in God.

What Government laws do, is to do God's work on earth also, and yes just like in all hi-jacked religions many try to hi-jack the government laws and in some cases the whole government.

One can look at the hi-jackers of the government and decide that all governments are the hi-jacker's actions, or one can look at Romans 13:1-5, and see the goodness of God in Governments.

Try the latter, on the most dispicable legal government on this planet. You will see goodness in the way they take care of the land and the people. Even in the worst governments you will see that. In the best governments, yes amidst all those Matthew 7:15 types, who out themselves with mean words and means ways thus fitting Matthew 7:16, and then outed by merely reading the passage above, Yes, they exist even in our government.

Ignoring Matthew 7:15 types, and the hi-jacker types, look at the core, the core, the core and not the superficialities of those Matthew 7:15 types, nor those hi-jacker types, and then you will see the goodness, as what is called God's Word, actually says is true about Governments.

The governments, once you have done all that homework, in America and other places have said things about my condition, both mentally and medically. So has science, said things about my condition medically. So has God spoken, and it is an approved private revelation, about my condition.

LOVE, (My best recollection of the way God actually loves. Yes from the approved private revelation.)

Mary Katie., .... .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Why would fear of God be a sin - since it is COMMANDED in scripture?

Hi Dave,

The sin would be in the lie he would have told, if he recanted out of fear of God, and not because he knew that he was wrong. Wrong or right, one should tell what is true within them.

Job, it seems to me, totally thought then that he was unjustly being treated by God. Yes, I know that was not his original position, and I don't know what caused him to change, and I am stunned that God did not call him on that, but God did not. I think I know why.

Fear of God is not the sin he would have committed, it is fear of being punished for standing up for something that you think is right.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, (in minor edits now) (done with edits for now)

Belief in God comes from God. Trying to find God, is God telling you to find Him. Yes, that is all in the Bible. et.al.

Mary Katie., .... .

Upvote 0

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's great and all, but how does that affect the fact they need care and treatment?

We were not discussing their care and treatment. The statement was that they were born that way and I addressed that issue.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes it is because you haven't answered the question which I said you couldn't.

You wanted evidence that people are born homosexual. I provided it. You didn't exactly "ask", but I certainly answered.

You are free to believe that it didn't happen.

Yes it is not difficult to do that because it is true.

Okay.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic

Hi,

I see.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

As I was saying

Jun 8, 2015
✟2,608.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You wanted evidence that people are born homosexual. I provided it. You didn't exactly "ask", but I certainly answered.

I have checked all your posts since I asked the question and not one of them provides any evidence that you are born homosexual. As I expected, you won't provide any because you can't.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have checked all your posts since I asked the question and not one of them provides any evidence that you are born homosexual. As I expected, you won't provide any because you can't.

This is the link that provides the evidence. Click the words.

The existence of the ability to successfully test genetics for indicators that a person will be gay is evidence that people are born homosexual.

I didn't claim to be homosexual, so there are no claims that I was born homosexual.

However, the discussion of homosexuality is off topic. The discussion should be focused on transsexuals and religion.

Reactions: katerinah1947
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.