Taranaki
✟81,678.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Went with 2 others to our town's agricultural meet where there were thousands of people. I was able to tell 45 people the Gospel by doing 1 to 1 evangelism using a flipchart. The other 2 that I was with also told many. Out of the 45 people that I told, there were 2 people that I was able to pray with. One of them was very sincere in the fact that they wanted to live to honour God.
Here is a link to what I do:
In the picture below, a grandfather is thanking me for telling his grandchildren the gospel. He was standing a few meters away and I did not know he was there listening. But after I had finished, he came up, shook my hand and told me how grateful he was. He was so pleased someone had told the Gospel in its fullness to his Grandchildren. He encouraged me a lot.
1700899575507.png

David Hunter

Be passionate about pursuing your purpose in life.
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟336,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Glory to God!!

Thanks for sharing this and nice to see you were able to see a little portion of the fruits of your labor. Glad you got some encouragement as well.

Keep being a light, Nathan!

Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0

1Tonne

Dec 2, 2021
Taranaki
✟81,678.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice one...

What follow up is available to those who respond ???
When doing this, I choose not to take a person through a personal prayer of repentance as it is a very personal thing when you do talk to God and confess your sins. I remember doing this myself and I was in tears, I was broken. So, what I do is tell the person to get alone and tell God about the sorrow within their heart and to be truly honest when saying it. I then tell them the church that I go to and that they are welcome to come along. (If God starts a good work in someone, then He will complete it.)
The advantage of doing this is you will get people who come to church who genuinely want to live for God. They are not coming just for friendship but to honour God. So, you fill the church with people who have a genuine passion to honour God. (Obviously, they will make friends within the church though)

Reactions: Carl Emerson
Upvote 0