Albania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey everybody,
Now this is a chance for you to ask me, Tokuku a.k.a Caleb, any question you like...but I want to come onto this thread and laugh at every question so its up to you to give me the most funny, frightening, fantastic questions! Try not to give me the lame ones like ...."whats your favorite color" ....think outside the box...I'll rate the questions with smilies... :) = Try a little harder next time....:):):):) = right on the money!!!.....I look forward to some crazy questions!!!

tokuku

hello
Apr 1, 2007
Australia
✟8,929.00
Country
Albania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
What was your most memorable dream?
Do you have any change in your pockets right now? If so, how many coins are there?
I don't think this message box allows for as many words as I would need to explain my dream in full...Lets just say, its in the 3rd person, has aliens and really long action sequences.
My wallet is in my pocket (opens up wallet and moth flies out) I'm a student so if I had money in my pocket, its payday or my birthday and its nether.:(
...your question gets :):):)!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heavensangelwv

• Who am I, O Lord God? •
Jul 1, 2007
West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
n053.gif

◘ If you could choose just one charity worldwide to donate money to, which one would you choose and why?
○ How does your faith instruct your daily life?
◘ If you were a book, what genre would you be and why do you think so?
○ Do you appreciate what you have or do you complain about what you don't have?
◘ If you could have known someone as a child that you know now, who would it be and why?

Upvote 0

tokuku

hello
Apr 1, 2007
Australia
✟8,929.00
Country
Albania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
n053.gif

◘ If you could choose just one charity worldwide to donate money to, which one would you choose and why?
○ How does your faith instruct your daily life?
◘ If you were a book, what genre would you be and why do you think so?
○ Do you appreciate what you have or do you complain about what you don't have?
◘ If you could have known someone as a child that you know now, who would it be and why?
1) I don't know if there is a charity for this but I would rebuild houses in Zimbabwe for the homeless who lost their houses because of the actions of the current government.

2) Umm I think a lot of the time my faith guides my decision making and attitude towards other people.

3) A thriller....i like to get my heart racing.

4) I'm not well off but I'm doing a lot better than some people...I do complain a lot about my stuff(especially if it breaks) But I never want things that other people have.

5) My dad, because he tells me all about his adventures from when he was a kid and I wish I could have been there.

Upvote 0

heavensangelwv

Jul 1, 2007
West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
h36.gif

◘ When you look at others what to you see?
○ When others look at you, do you think they see Christ in you?
◘ How important is life to you?
○ Who does God want you to be that you have not been, and what does God want you to do that you have not done?
◘ Could you live a life surrendering all you have and all you are so others can benefit without you ever knowing about the outcome of your giving?

Upvote 0

tokuku

hello
Apr 1, 2007
Australia
✟8,929.00
Country
Albania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
h36.gif

◘ When you look at others what to you see?
○ When others look at you, do you think they see Christ in you?
◘ How important is life to you?
○ Who does God want you to be that you have not been, and what does God want you to do that you have not done?
◘ Could you live a life surrendering all you have and all you are so others can benefit without you ever knowing about the outcome of your giving?
1) Greed
2) Hopefully
3) My ticket to heaven
4) be honest with myself, To help large amounts of people.
5) Yes, and I have been living with that in mind for the past 10years.

Upvote 0

heavensangelwv

Jul 1, 2007
West Virginia
✟48,156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ld0301.gif

◘ When you are ninety-five years old, what will you want to be able to say about your life?
○ What do you consider 'too personal' to discuss with most other people?
◘ Would you be willing to spend one year of your life in complete happiness if you knew you would never be able to remember any of it? Why or why not?
○ If you were engaged and your fiancé became a quadriplegic, would you still go through with the marriage?
◘ How would you react if you found out that a close friend was infected with HIV/AIDS?

Upvote 0